Pokémon Lab - the successor to Shoddy Battle

The account you are using now is an alternate account of NinjaGinge23. Alternate accounts are against forum rules and are banned on Pokemon Lab.
NinjaGinge is my roommate and we use the same internet connection but have different accounts and different email addresses.

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but sometimes I get random freezes mid-battle. If my opponent and I have both chosen an attack nothing progresses, and the IRC chat channel stops showing new messages. My internet is fine during this as I can access websites and stuff, but I think I'm still getting disconnected or something. Anyone know what's up?

Also, I think I'm supposed to download a new version of pokelab but it doesn't ever update on its own and I can't seem to find updated versions on the pokelab website. Where can I find new versions of pokelab?

I downloaded it,but whenever I try to Log In,it says: "Error:No such user exists in the server."

I can Log In just fine on Shoddy,but not on PokeLab. What do you think is the problem? O.o
I enter my name: Kefka the god of magic....error....I enter just Kefka since that's my shoddy name....error!

Cathy

Banned deucer.
If you get your password wrong too many times in logging in anywhere with your Smogon account (e.g. including the forum, but also Pokemon Lab) then you are temporarily locked out of logging in for an amount of time that depends on how many times you failed to log in correctly. You will need to wait a while (at least 15 minutes) before trying again.

i cant get the program to run here is what it says

An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Pokemon Lab
Vendor: Catherine Fitzpatrick & Benjamin Gwin
Category: Unexpected Error

Unexpected exception: java.lang.Exception

what do i do?

If you get your password wrong too many times in logging in anywhere with your Smogon account (e.g. including the forum, but also Pokemon Lab) then you are temporarily locked out of logging in for an amount of time that depends on how many times you failed to log in correctly. You will need to wait a while (at least 15 minutes) before trying again.

That explains part of it....but I had the correct password sine the beginning >.<

Calm down. God, you can't live without a Pokemon Simulator for a few hours.
They are fixing glitches with the game. When they are done updating, they'll put the server back up. So calm down.

Absol

Hey there, not exactly sure where to post this. Anyway, I noticed that while Superpower is listed on all Absol sets, the move is in fact not listed as one of Absol's moves on Smogon, nor is it implemented into Pokémon Lab. I cross-checked this on Bulbapedia, and I've seen many Absol carry Superpower before, so I know I’m not crazy. This was slightly dissapointing as Absol's best coverage move is Superpower, so now I can’t really use it well on Lab right now.:toast:

Ok, so I suck so hard for asking this, and probably sound really dumb, but when I tried to download this, it's telling me that my computer can't open .jnlp files. I'm sure the answer is really simple, so please, what do I do? ;_;

I have tried Pokemon Lab successfully, but now, whenever I try to connect to the server, the window just goes away for a while and then gives me a message saying that I've been "disconnected from the server." Is this a bug, or have I gotten banned or something?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, so I suck so hard for asking this, and probably sound really dumb, but when I tried to download this, it's telling me that my computer can't open .jnlp files. I'm sure the answer is really simple, so please, what do I do? ;_;
Install Java. Please use the Simple Questions thread.

I have tried Pokemon Lab successfully, but now, whenever I try to connect to the server, the window just goes away for a while and then gives me a message saying that I've been "disconnected from the server." Is this a bug, or have I gotten banned or something?
The server is down. There have been about 20 posts about this in the last two days. Just look around a bit and see if someone else has had your problem. There is nothing you can do until the server is brought back up.

The server is down. There have been about 20 posts about this in the last two days. Just look around a bit and see if someone else has had your problem. There is nothing you can do until the server is brought back up.
Oh sorry. I saw someone else having the exact same problem, but I was a bit confused as it says that there were about 170 people on the server. Are the displayed usercounts not to be trusted?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The number is static after the server goes down. It does not display 0. If the number does not change within a few minutes and you receive the "Disconnected from server" message, the server is down.

Pokelab doesn't work.

Pokelab doesn't work anymore. It says unable to launch application. It was working a few days ago. I tried to download it again, but it still doesn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)