Pokémon Lab - the successor to Shoddy Battle

Mine says "connection refused"?

Anyways, it was awesome. I never played Shoddy Before, but this is just amazing (compared to the in-game life) :{D

Even though I never played before, I came out last night with 5 wins and 6 losses. I for one think that that's great for a noob. Hehehehehe...Gyarados sweep!

I logged in this morning, everything was working splendid and just stuff, BUT i think you need to fix on thing. Before when you had made a team i just shutted down the window and it would trigger a window saying "Are you sure about shutting this down, any files will eventually be destroyed" and you could click to save your team. Now we have to click Save before we shut down. That obviously is not hard but after all the teams i've made i just had it in my fingers to shut down.

It could be two reasons that I know of Zach;
You probably just gotta update your java, and it'll be squared away. Regardless of whether or not you have the most recent version of Java, however, the system's down at the moment. So just check back in a while!

Thanks much guys! :D Plenty plenty of thanks! :)))

Only problem I really need to fix now is my Java. > < Never worked since day one.

Words can't even express how grateful we are for all of your tremendous efforts, and for making it available to the everyday Pokemon lover!! Thank you!!

This really is spectacular, I can't wait until the servers are up and buzzing.

I only have one question is this the end result of the project that was initially labeled as "Shoddy Battle 2"? Or is that a separate project still in development>
It is: http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=85&a=156 and http://trac.poke-lab.com/ confirm it is the program formerly known as Shoddy Battle 2.

A couple questions:

With PL using Smogon Forums usernames, will forum bans and PL bans be separate or the same?

Is it or will it be possible to run a server with a username and password database other than Smogon Forums' one? (One case for this would be for users under 13, who aren't allowed a Smogon Forums account due to COPPA, but could perfectly well have an account on a non-US server or on a system that didn't require an email address.)

Awesome, always nice to see the hard work people put into this stuff paying off. Thanks for the effort everyone involved, can't wait to see how it works.

Great work.

Also, since we have new mechanics, does this mean that things like Heart Swap and Custap Berry are implemented?

So, we're only able to have 1 account? This makes testing teams while being icognito hard, lol x'D

Anyways, can't try it now, but I'll download it as soon as possible =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)