Pokébilities

So unreleased stuff is allowed? What about Shadow Tag Chandy? It WAS going to be released, until GameFreak decided that was broken as hell and released Infiltrator.

Then again, that would be broken as hell.

So unreleased stuff is allowed? What about Shadow Tag Chandy? It WAS going to be released, until GameFreak decided that was broken as hell and released Infiltrator.

Then again, that would be broken as hell.
Scoilipede's hidden ability changed in the transition from gen 5 to gen 6, and all Quick Feet Scolipedes became Speed Boost Scolipedes. There are no Quick Feet Scolipedes in X and Y. Using that same logic, we shouldn't have Shadow Tag Chandy.

its as if ppl dont even read the changelog.srsly iys like 3 things
I really believe that changes should not be made to the metagame while it is non-existant. Although this IS a pet mod, I feel that it would be more successful and generally better if it sticks to the original mechanics of everything except the whole multiple ability thing. Having run several successful metas, I can tell you what works and does not, and generally adapting the rules to try and fix the meta is a bad idea. If there are broken pokemon, just ban them, don't try and change the way the game works - it will work out a lot better if you do.

I really believe that changes should not be made to the metagame while it is non-existant. Although this IS a pet mod, I feel that it would be more successful and generally better if it sticks to the original mechanics of everything except the whole multiple ability thing. Having run several successful metas, I can tell you what works and does not, and generally adapting the rules to try and fix the meta is a bad idea. If there are broken pokemon, just ban them, don't try and change the way the game works - it will work out a lot better if you do.
I think most of the ability changes seem very legitimate: the immunity change and the cloud nine change are to allow pokemon to effectively use both their abilities, and the snow cloak and sand veil changes reduce hax

The purpose of this pet mod is for Pokemon to be able to use all their abilities simultaneously. This is what was approved. Not bs like "Mel-P and Darm-Z are usable on switchin" or any other changes for that matter.

Throbulator36 please rectify this.

The purpose of this pet mod is for Pokemon to be able to use all their abilities simultaneously. This is what was approved. Not bs like "Mel-P and Darm-Z are usable on switchin" or any other changes for that matter.

Throbulator36 please rectify this.
fixed
Also, I want to start discussion on whether deo-s/d, Mawilite, and/or Aegislash should stay banned. I personally think that they each become less powerful here than they were in OU(and some of them are commonly thought to have been unjustly banned in the first place). Please give a reason for your opinion.

Sorry to eclipse all your hard work here, ladies and gents; but... I seem to have done what you wanted all along, by allowing Pokémon to have multiple abilities at once.

Here you are.

(NOTE: As it is right now, it skips unreleased abilities; a simple search for unreleasedhidden should clue you in on what line to delete if you so desire.)

Sorry to eclipse all your hard work here, ladies and gents; but... I seem to have done what you wanted all along, by allowing Pokémon to have multiple abilities at once.

Here you are.

(NOTE: As it is right now, it skips unreleased abilities; a simple search for unreleasedhidden should clue you in on what line to delete if you so desire.)
If I'm correct about what is in that file(I don't want to buy winzip and the trial version expired) it is impossible to play what you have in it on a PS! server.

If I'm correct about what is in that file(I don't want to buy winzip and the trial version expired) it is impossible to play what you have in it on a PS! server.
I have run this on a private server and have people that can attest that it works just fine. I understand it sounds too good to be true, but it is. If you don't believe me, go ahead and play a match of "Diversemons." (That was my name for the concept we both seem to have come up with on our own.)

Also, use WinRAR to open it. It can open more file compression types and doesn't stop working after the trial ends, just gives you an ignorable nag screen about buying whenever you use it.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I have run this on a private server and have people that can attest that it works just fine. I understand it sounds too good to be true, but it is. If you don't believe me, go ahead and play a match of "Diversemons." (That was my name for the concept we both seem to have come up with on our own.)

Also, use WinRAR to open it. It can open more file compression types and doesn't stop working after the trial ends, just gives you an ignorable nag screen about buying whenever you use it.
7-zip >>>>>> winrar imo. better interface, easy to use, fast as fuck and can open basically everything (seriously it opens more files than you have even heard of).

Does this mean this can be implemented on a server such as pandora? If you can apply the code for a metagame and add everything needed...

This can be implemented on any Showdown server, so long as you follow the readme; even one that's been freshly downloaded from the source. I even accounted for people who would want to add it to a more customized server, to an extent.

especially no since there have been custom changes made to individual abilities, delving a bit too far into the "modding" aspect of it. if all abilities remained in their original form, it would likely stand a better chance.

especially no since there have been custom changes made to individual abilities, delving a bit too far into the "modding" aspect of it. if all abilities remained in their original form, it would likely stand a better chance.
Actually that's not true NEmoar

Holy Fuck Just Noticed Something

Excadrill w/Sand Force Sand Rush and Mold Breaker dat Earthquake
Conkeldurr w/Guts Iron Fist and Sheer Force
and gulp
Clefable w/Cute Charm Magic Guard and Unaware

Holy Fuck Just Noticed Something

Excadrill w/Sand Force Sand Rush and Mold Breaker dat Earthquake
Conkeldurr w/Guts Iron Fist and Sheer Force
and gulp
Clefable w/Cute Charm Magic Guard and Unaware
People have been saying that already.

Also Sand is no longer permanent thanks to Dugtrio, Excadrill and Gliscor. That Clefable give the finger to status, physical attackers, setup, and hazards. Once it gets up Cosmic power/ Calm Mind, the game is over unless you phaze. For the latter, Poison Jab and Iron head can wear it down, but with moonblast and stored power, it will probably bulldoze through everything first, since you can't even setup to cancel out defense boosts.

oh dear lord moody boosts stats by 4 instead of 2 because of simple and you can't set up on him either since unaware

oh dear lord moody boosts stats by 4 instead of 2 because of simple and you can't set up on him either since unaware
Help us all. He's coming. HE IS COMING FOR US ALL.

If Moody was allowed.

Regenerator + Magic Guard + Overcoat Reuniclus? Trick Room stall = win.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)