Social Plug Yourself Here!

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
SUPER hyped to release this 2 minute announcement video regarding what I will be doing on twitch this summer. This has never been done before, I don't even know if its possible, but I AM HERE TO TRY IT

LETS GOOOOOOO

THIS HAS BEEN DELAYED TO FRIDAY THE 24th BUT STILL HYPE WOOOOOO

edit: 7/9/22 this has been cancelled rip

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hi! So I've been on Smogon for over a decade and I've just learnt about this part of it lmao.

Anyway! Here to tell you a little about my YouTube channel! It's not that large yet, but me and my best mate make video's about our biggest hobby; cars. We started with doing car reviews and took shows like Top Gear for inspiration. Later on we started with some project video's, which are kinda the thing I want to keep doing.

Currently at 28 video's and we got some content for a few more. Last video was 5 months ago but since I got sick and my mate is very busy with his new job, we didn't have that much time to make more content and show it to the world. But! We'll be making more video's this year and our goal is to upload at least once a month.

So, if you're into cars and like to see two Dutch dudes try their best on English, feel free to subscribe for a lot of nonsense. Any feedback, tips and tricks are appreciated as well!

Link to the channel:
Driven by Drivers

Here's our latest project video (which I like the most lmao)

Hello! I make daily Pokemon content Youtube and stream daily on twitch! Always willing to help anybody that needs it!

Here is a Rental code for a 6v6 Singles team I have for Scarlet and Violet. Try it out!

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Heyyy everyone! Plugging in my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/@roxie1632/featured

Recently brought SV, so I have my first real series going on. I like to play Pokemon, Wizard101, Mafia, and Overwatch mainly. I'm going to be spitting out a lot of content these next few days for Ingame Pokemon Violet + Monotype & NU and random tour games). I try to improve quality with every video I make but yeah! I also stream stuff on twitch. Check me out :3

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

My name is Pablo, from Asturias (Spain), and I have both Youtubeand Twitch channels. The main themeare the PDX games such as EU4 or Victoria 3, but recently Ive started to create some Pokemon content.

I have been playing since Red/Blue, 23 years ago, and in my first Pokemon video for my chan I decided to talka bout how to train mons in 9th Gen, the first of 3 videos to achieve success in competitive play.

The video is in spanish, but since I use serebii for explanations could be understandable for non-speakers. Hope you enjoy it!

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I’ve recently started posting here again, figured I’d shameless plug myself. If ya’ll could follow my personal blog insta: @mysafehavens, I’d greatly appreciate it. I don’t have too many posts yet but I constantly put my own stories on there alongside reposts of content I like/cherish.

alternatively I’m a frontpage performer for Florida’s performance arts circuit this season, go to ffcc.org to check out Florida’s premier groups~

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
So I mentioned on a different thread that I wrote a play: here's where I talk a bit more about that!

In February my debut play, Can't Wait To Leave, had a short run at a central London theatre. Taking place entirely inside a hospital waiting room, it's told from the point of view of a young man reflecting on the dark turn his life has taken over the past few months following the departure of his older brother. Over the course of his monologue themes of loneliness, family estrangement, and sexual trauma are explored as various revelations come to light, and he begins to question what the future holds for him.

The production received a strongly positive reaction from critics and reviewers, which was - obviously - fantastic for me on a personal level; the script's handling of serious topics was particularly praised, as was the performance of our (fantastic) lead actor, who's still incredibly early on in his career. Several reviewers also commented upon the play's positive and nuanced depiction of bisexuality, something still sadly underrepresented in modern media.

The play's strong reaction led to us subsequently being offered a slot at this year's Edinburgh Festival to perform the show again! For those not in the UK or who don't follow the arts, the Edinburgh Fringe is a massive platform (perhaps the biggest) for artists to get their work "out there". We're thrilled to have secured the slot as it would be a huge professional opportunity for everyone involved. Unfortunately, however, we're facing problems getting it there.

Most projects of this nature require some form of subsidy to happen at all; staging the initial run of the show cost a huge amount of money (all of which I fronted) but taking it to Edinburgh is likely going to end up costing even more. Our costs are less than they might otherwise be as the set and costume required for this show is minimal, but the organisational costs alone are way beyond what we can raise. I applied for a grant which would have helped enormously but devastatingly, we just got the news that we were turned down which was pretty crushing as it would have been such a massive help. We're now left questioning whether we will be able to do this at all.

Our final hope is that we can raise money by crowdfunding, so I've listed the show on the Fringe's official crowdfunding platform. No pressure whatsoever on anyone to donate (I know how annoying e-begging can be so I'm not going to bombard this forum with requests) but if you've ever enjoyed anything I've posted on Smogon and feel like acknowledging that, any contribution you could make would help us massively and I would appreciate it more than I can put into words. If you're in the UK, we have various reward tiers available you can choose from to express our thanks.

https://crowdfund.edfringe.com/p/cant-wait-to-leave-edinburgh-fringe

Holy crap, so a little bit of a humble brag here as I never expected to make a post like this, but here we are - my music, Irrenoid, actually charted on iTunes in early-mid March!!! Shadow of Guilt reached #4 on the iTunes UK Metal Charts and #38 on the iTunes UK Rock Charts and stayed on each of the charts for over a week! Seeing Irrenoid up there next to huge bands like Metallica, Underoath, Motionless in White, Linkin Park, and Falling in Reverse is absolutely beyond humbling and I'm so thankful and so happy!

Irrenoid Itunes UK Metal Charts #4.JPG
Irrenoid Itunes UK Rock Charts #38.png

Here's the song if anyone would like to give it a listen!​

Hello! I'm Pinkacross, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm an OU ladder player, teambuilder, and a frequent poster of RMTs. I'm now offering tutoring sessions!

Do you want to become a high ladder player? Do you want to become a name people fear in tournaments? Do you want to build your own teams and take on the best?

I can teach you how!

I am now offering tutoring sessions for those who would like to enhance their battling and/or team building skills! These tutoring sessions will be one-on-one calls on Zoom or Discord with personalized lesson plans. You can purchase a 45 minute session for $25 USD, or a 90 minute session for $40 USD. The payment will be done via Cash App, where you do not have to reveal any identity information. The focus of these tutoring sessions will be the Scarlet and Violet Overused tier (SV OU). The lessons will be conducted in English.

About Me: I have over 10 years of Pokemon experience, and I’ve been a top ladder and team builder player for several years. I've reached #1 on ladder many times in SS OU and SV OU. I’m often regarded as the best team builder on PS, and I’ve provided team building assistance to top players in tournaments such as World Cup and OLT. I have experience teaching Pokemon, and my students have shown exceptional growth. Whether you’re a new player or you’ve been playing competitive Pokemon for years, I can help take your skill to the next level.

Sign Up: To sign up for a tutoring session and for payment instructions, please carefully read and fill out this Google Form: https://forms.gle/P7tQzowwR5m8dnNXA. I’ll be in contact with you once you fill out the form! :]

Troubleshooting: If you’re having difficulties with the process or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via Smogon (account name: Pinkacross), Discord (Beigelord#6408), or my email beigelordpkmn@gmail.com

I still plan on contributing to the community without charge as I have done previously. I will publish RMTs for you all to enjoy, and if you ever want a team rated or a replay reviewed, just send me a PM on Smogon and I’d be glad to help you out for free. However, if you want to learn how to become a master of building or battling, I highly recommend a tutoring session.

Hey there!

My name is Sebastian and my partner and I, are building a Pokemon team builder/Pokedex.
I think the team builders that I have found are not so beginners friendly, so we are planning to make a simpler one

You can check it here:
allpokemon.info

We are trying to get feedback from different people and doing interviews with different Pokemon players!

You can create a team and have a shareable link. We will be adding more features this summer! :)

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I recently decided to get back into Pokemon casually, but I wanted to produce something so it feels somewhat productive.

I am mainly uploading Gen 9 Monotype laddering content (alone and with other top Monotype players) and may take it more seriously if I continue to enjoy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)