[PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING] LC Analysis Reservation Thread [Newest Slate at Post #168]

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With some time to see the meta develop after the Scraggy and Sticky Web ban, it's time for another slate! Remember to wait until me or Merritt approves your reservation to post. We have managed to write full analyses for almost all of the meta Pokemon, so this slate will be primarily preview analyses for the Pokemon that are lower on the LC VR. These preview analyses will require 1 QC check and 1 GP check and will be available to all writers. We will also be limiting a writer to just one preview analysis to give multiple people the chance to write (you can reserve another one after the first one gets into GP).

[SET]
name:
move 1:
move 2:
move 3:
move 4:
item:
ability:
nature:
evs:

[SET COMMENTS]
Set description goes here. This should be the section to discuss a quick overview of the Pokemon, moves, and teammates.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

Slate #7 (Previews)
Larvesta
(Defensive Pivot) - reserved by PyProd
Charmander (Sun Wallbreaker) - reserved by yellowfin
Croagunk (Nasty Plot) - reserved by Afdvsc
Alolan Sandshrew (Hail Sweeper) - reserved by DC
Cottonee (Memento) - reserved by Afdvsc

We also have Magnemite that was reassigned from the previous slate. This one should be written in the full analysis format and is available to writers that have written a full analysis before. The sets are Choice Scarf and Berry Juice. - Reserved by gali

Last edited:
can i reserve alolan sandshrew?

edited because i just noticed he was open
- ok - DC

Last edited by a moderator:

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC C&C is ready to begin revamping analyses for the new year! These revamps will be full analyses, utilizing the new formatting (see below for the template). Major differences from the previous full analysis template includes the removal of overview and combining the set details into two paragraphs. The slate will be divided into "High Priority" and "Regular Priority". "High Priority" analyses will be available for reservation by QC members and trusted writers. "Regular Priority" analyses will be available for every writer. Up to 2 analyses may be reserved at a time if you are a trusted writer or QC member and you have gotten the first analysis into QC. These analyses will require 2 QC checks and 2 GP checks. Please get analyses into QC within a week at the latest (preferably within 72 hours), as we want to finish these revamps as efficiently and accurately as possible.

[SET]
name:
move 1:
move 2:
move 3:
move 4:
item:
ability:
nature:
evs:

[SET COMMENTS]
Paragraph 1:
- role that the Pokemon plays
- coverage moves that affect its role
- EV spread in one sentence or less

Paragraph 2:
- brief example of teammates that benefit from the Pokemon's presence
- brief example of foes that the Pokemon is vulnerable to + teammates to help cover them

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

List some options for the Pokemon user that are plausible but not always recommended due to either being not consistent enough or too outclassed by other Pokemon in the metagame.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Insert Threat Here**: Describe why the Pokemon is a threat.

**Insert Threat Here**: Describe why the Pokemon is a threat.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[username1, userid1]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1]]

Without further ado, these are the Pokemon that are available for reservation for this slate.

High Priority:
Mienfoo - Reserved by KSG
Abra - Reserved by DC
Diglett - Reserved by KSG
Porygon - Reserved by KSG

Regular Priority:
Ferroseed - Reserved by yellowfin
Frillish - Reserved by Afdvsc
Galarian Ponyta - Reserved by Lialiabeast
Mudbray - Reserved by wesh papillon

Feel free to ask questions in the QC channel of the LC Discord if you have any issues regarding the analyses!

Last edited:

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
would like to reserve Diglett and Mienfoo

I'll pre-approve Mienfoo but get Diglett into QC first - DC

Would like to reserve Mudbray
-Edit: Can I reserve Galarian-Ponyta instead DC

Ok, just know that it has 3 sets - DC
- Edit: Person unreserved it
- Edit 2: You are approved for G-Pony, just letting u know that you should make a new post next time as I dont get notified when you edit post - DC

Reactions: DC

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
I want to state my interest in writing pory before my other analyses get into GP. obviously if an experienced writer wants it before then it's theirs
nobody claimed it so its yours - DC

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
Slate 2! Refer to this post for instructions and clarifications.

High Priority:
Onix - Reserved by KSG
Pawniard - Reserved by KSG
Koffing - Reserved by gali

Regular Priority:
Foongus - Reserved by Lialiabeast
Timburr
Ponyta - Reserved by gali
Carvanha - Reserved by avg
Slowpoke
Vulpix

Last edited:

ghost

formerly goldenghost
LC Leader
pawn s'il vous plait
- Approved - DC

Won't be able to do ponyta due to personal reasons

Don't wanna hold up the queue so please reassign it, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)