Project Player of the Fortnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by snake_rattler

potf.png

Welcome to Player of the Fortnight, hosted by yours truly! This is where we interview skilled and respected players and you get to ask them any questions you want. What was once Player of the Week is now Player of the Fortnight, so that users have more time to ask questions and also so we don't run out of users to nominate as quickly.

How it works: At the beginning of each fortnight, you will have 48 hours to post up to 3 users that you want to be selected as Player of the Fortnight. After those 48 hours are up, I will reach out to said player via Discord and interview them with a Google Doc of set questions, and when that's all said and done, I will post said interview in this thread, and then you can ask them questions! And, as a bonus, their interview will come with a song of their choice, just like a suspect test!

And with that, the 48 hour nomination period begins now!

Interview #1: :snaelstrom:Joeshh:shuppet:
Interview #2: :necturna:shnowshner:roserade:
Interview #3: :colossoil:Brambane:lugia:
Interview #4: :necturna:pannu:kartana:
Interview #5: :argalis:Binacle Pinnacle:great tusk:
Interview #6: :hemogoblin:spoo:arcanine:
Interview #7: :kitsunoh:Piyush25:bulbasaur:
Interview #8: :astrolotl:Jho:roserade:
Interview #9: :equilibra:ausma:fennekin:
Interview #10: :saharaja:SHSP:excadrill:
Interview #11: :colossoil:LBN:togekiss:

Da Rules.png

1. No voting for yourself.
2. Please only vote for active users, as it'd be difficult for me to reach out to someone who's last post was pre pandemic. Activity on the CAP Discord server is preferred but not required if they have a strong forum presence.
3. If you vote for a user multiple times in a single ballot, it will only count as one vote for said user.
4. Once I have announced a winner, please do not ask said winner questions until after I have posted their interview.
5. I'm not interviewing anyone twice.
6. You CAN vote for players that have already been selected for Gen 8's Player of the Week, just as long as they haven't done an interview for this thread already.
7. The order of your vote does not matter (this isn't really a rule but this is something I thought I should address). I might change this in the future if we end up having excessive ties but for now I think it's fine.

Last edited:
:snaelstrom:Interview #1 - Joeshh:shuppet:

Tell us a bit about yourself outside of Smogon.
I’m a 23 year old from the UK who finished uni last year and now I work designing Slots games for a living. Outside of playing a lot of mons I play a whole lot of DnD, Yugioh and I retired from League quite a while ago but I still follow the esports quite a bit. Also watch quite a lot of movies, especially more of the recent horror movies that’ve been coming out as of recent because they’re top tier… most of the time.

What is the origin of your username?

it’s pretty dumb, It’s a combination of mine and a friends name who a different friend tried to call out to me bu started saying my friends name first so it just merged into “Joesh” and I decided ye I’m gonna go by a mistake for the rest of my life.

What got you into CAP?

A couple of friends of mine (shoutouts to Jawabarat & Aquatic Carlie) were getting into the smogon competitive scene and posted a random tour which was the SS CAP Send-Off tour and said we should join just for the experience. I decided to join in since it seemed like fun and also I remember looking at CAP as a tier before thinking in concept it was cool but never dived into it. After playing in the tier and messing around on the ladder at the time I found it to be the most fun I’ve had in competitive mons and that there was a lot to explore with it and just kept grinding away and making my way through the send off tour. The further in I got the more invested I got in the tier and here we are.

What is your favorite CAP Pokemon?

Snaelstrom, found a love for it during the send off your and loved it ever since

What is your favorite regular Pokemon?

Shuppet. Just a happy lil guy

What is your favorite CAP art submission that didn’t win?

Golurkyourself for CAP 30 probably is my favourite one looking through, giving me full hollow knight vibes

1679528479288.png

1679528496795.png

What is your favorite generation of CAP?

I’ve only played SS and SV but SV has definitely been my favourite out of the two. Although I really enjoyed watching SM CAP in CAPCL

What is your favorite CAP OM?

I’ve not played in any yet but CAPvergence is already looking to be wild

What would you say are your biggest contributions?

I haven’t been around for that long but the biggest contribution I’ve had is being on the Staryu’s in CAPCL II where I went 2-2.

What is your favorite part of the CAP process?

After following it along for the first time the art stage has definitely been the coolest part, seeing all of the amazing artwork and seeing them evolve is really cool

What is a lesson you learned from a recent CAP process/buff process?

I think the main thing I’ve learned from watching the CAP 32 process is looking for what exactly identifies a pokémon and what makes it unique. Always thought it was cool to design a concept but there’s so much more that goes into making a mon unique then concept alone which is really fun to watch.

What is your favorite moment from a CAP Tournament?

My favourite moment from a CAP tour has to be my match against Shiloh in the quarter finals for the send off tour. In the final game in the match it was a really close game between us and in the end and it came down to a Snael vs Snael PP war which I managed to win in the end which managed to get me into the semi finals of my first tour and was by far the best series I’ve played so far.

Thoughts on the current Gen 9 CAP metagame?

I think gen 9 CAP right now is really fun… especially with a certain walking menace gone

If you could change one thing about the mechanics of Pokemon, what would it be?

The mechanic I’d change from Pokémon would be any form of RNG that takes the control out of your hands. I think RNG makes the mons what it is but when it comes to stuff like being fully paralysed, being frozen, hitting yourself in confusion etc, it no longer feels like you had a control in what happens. At least if you click focus blast you inherently accept that you can miss. Legends of arceus changed these up to be a lot better with frostbite and drowsy which I wish they kept… or at the very least get rid of being frozen because no one likes that.

Hopes for The Teal Mask/The Indigo Disk?

Main thing that I hope they bring is that they add a lot more variety to the dex like what happened with the DLCs from SwSh. Currently it doesn’t feel like there are enough pokémon in the game currently to really add that much variety which means there are a lot less mons to experiment with which I think is the best part of team building. That and I can already tell that turtle is going to be broken, I don’t know how but it’s gonna find a way.

Can you share a team that you are proud of?

Pretty standard bulky team but was the first team I made for the Send Off that I was truly proud of:
https://pokepast.es/60cf9c976087e871

A more fun one was this team I made for wake meta since if webs were up wake would never get the speed boost unless it was boots: https://pokepast.es/dda29ec85b0075d9

Anything else you want to say to the viewers at home?

Not much apart from that I’ve not been around for long but everyone here seems pretty chill and the amount of work that goes into creating a pokémon here as well as the general tier is insane. Really great community and happy to be around it!

Thank you for answering the interview questions, you did a great job! As for the rest of you, you are now free to ask Joeshh your own questions!

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
1) WHY would you pick Rise as your theme song?!
2) What are your thoughts on the upcoming #tearzero coming to Master Duel? Do you play the game irl?
3) What's your least favorite DnD "joke"? Mine is "haha the bard has sex with everything!"
4) Do you watch ERLs? If so, who is the new up n coming (read: 26 years old) I should follow?
5) What is a Pokemon you do NOT believe in? Like, people thought Pyroak was A tier in ORAS until I saved the tier.
6) Whose more washed: Summit, CoreJJ, or Bjergsen?
7) If you could bring back 1 aspect of mons past (perma-weather, no preview, no physical-special split, no Defog etc) what would you pick?

glad I bought you in CAPWL btw you were super nice and a hard worker!

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
Although I really enjoyed watching SM CAP in CAPCL
come to the dark side yes YES

uhhh i mean QUESTIONS:

1- what's your favorite league esports moment? fav esports moment in general?
2- how did you survive teaming with Lasen?
3- if you could run a tournament on smogon, what would the format be?
4- did Summit deserve his LCS MVP award? (asking for a friend)
5- what got you into Pokemon in general? What was your first game?
6- should Lasen and I torment CAP with an LCS playoffs watchparty?
7- is Rabia washed?

1) WHY would you pick Rise as your theme song?!
Because it's the best worlds song and I'll die on this hill

2) What are your thoughts on the upcoming #tearzero coming to Master Duel? Do you play the game irl?
All of the ishuzu cards are gonna be put to 1 and no one is going to use them, that's my cope. Also I do play irl, I spent the money I won from the send off tour on building Labrynth.

3) What's your least favorite DnD "joke"? Mine is "haha the bard has sex with everything!"
Definitely Bards having sex with everything is mine as well, bard is one of the coolest classes with the most you can do with it and it being dumbed down to "haha go have sex" is annoying.

4) Do you watch ERLs? If so, who is the new up n coming (read: 26 years old) I should follow?
No sorry I don't really follow ERLs all that much, I just hear about the new big players coming up when it comes to a new season for LEC

5) What is a Pokemon you do NOT believe in? Like, people thought Pyroak was A tier in ORAS until I saved the tier.
I've yet to see a plasmanta feel really good, whenever I've seen/been in a game with one in it it just feels like it never does that much unless it has the perfect match up and even then it sometimes does it’s job.

6) Whose more washed: Summit, CoreJJ, or Bjergsen?
Well only one of these has been relegated to being a coach before so...

7) If you could bring back 1 aspect of mons past (perma-weather, no preview, no physical-special split, no Defog etc) what would you pick?
Mega pokémon all the way, by far the best thing they introduced to mons and nothing they've done has recaptured that imo

1- what's your favorite league esports moment? fav esports moment in general?
Might be recency bias but the DRX vs SKT Finals last year was the best storyline ever seen in league and my god what an ending. Another one up there is Yamato's speech giving hope to the western teams in 2018 and then the west killing it and making the top cut (we don't talk about the 3-0 final)

2- how did you survive teaming with Lasen?
He trained me in the alps, watched me soar and then I still managed to choke it out in the end

3- if you could run a tournament on smogon, what would the format be?
If I was to run a tour I reckon it'd be some kind of draft league since I think those are most fun creatively, especially when it comes to team building and wild techs. CAP draft league

4- did Summit deserve his LCS MVP award? (asking for a friend)
If you pretend he didn't play in the second half of the season yes

5- what got you into Pokemon in general? What was your first game?
Just playing it as a kid, pokémon Yellow was my first game and I spent all my time playing every single game that came out from then on

6- should Lasen and I torment CAP with an LCS playoffs watchparty?
100% get everyone involved even people who don't have a clue, they'll understand it soon enough by osmosis

7- is Rabia washed?
Nahh Rabia's goated

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
1: What are your thoughts on tyler1?
2: What are your thoughts on Splash Plate Krillowatt?
3: How much did Rabia bribe you to call him goated?

Okay memes aside I have a few serious questions.

4: What is your favorite mainline Pokemon game?
5: Are there any Pokemon you think are being slept on right now?
6: Is there anybody on Smogon that you look up to as one of your idols?
7: So far you've seen quite a lot of success in the CAP Metagame despite not being around for that long. Going in, were you expecting to do well or did it come as a surprise to you?

1: What are your thoughts on tyler1?
He's just loud lmao. Definitely not as bad as he used to be but god did I get sick of him for a bit.

2: What are your thoughts on Splash Plate Krillowatt?
It's the new wave.

3: How much did Rabia bribe you to call him goated?
Nothing he just is. *Blinks twice*

4: What is your favorite mainline Pokemon game?
Favourite mainline series is HGSS, It was the one I played the most and always find myself going back to it to play it despite the horrible level curve.

5: Are there any Pokemon you think are being slept on right now?
Crucibelle is a mon that I've been starting to pick up a lot more on just for the utility it brings, especially now that it has knock off. it's speed tier isn't too bad although if it was just a little faster I reckon it could actually be pretty insane but having a mon in the tier that can come in for free on a lot of the tankier mons, threaten a knock off and switch out without much drawback has been feeling really good.

6: Is there anybody on Smogon that you look up to as one of your idols?
Biggest idol on smogon probably would be aim, I grew up watching him and is honestly the biggest reason why I ever even got into competitive mons in the first place.

7: So far you've seen quite a lot of success in the CAP Metagame despite not being around for that long. Going in, were you expecting to do well or did it come as a surprise to you?
I had absolutely no expectations what so ever and have been quite blown away by everything honestly. Similarly to what I said earlier I joined the send off tour as a fun gateway into the competitive scene with some friends and wasn't expecting to do nearly as well as I did. I knew I was decent but always thought the top was always quite far away so it's been a pleasant surprise that I've got as far as I have and that I (hopefully) can keep up with it.

That concludes the first round of questioning. It is now time to nominate players to be the next Player of the Fortnight! As with last time, you have 48 hours to nominate up to 3 users.

Also, I didn't mention this in the OP, but please only nominate players that are currently active. Trying to get in contact with someone whose last post was before the pandemic would likely be a challenge.

Anyway my vote is

Da Pizza Man
shnowshner

Last edited:
:necturna:Interview #2 - shnowshner:roserade:

(shnow didn't pick a song)
Tell us a bit about yourself outside of Smogon.
I’m currently just a dude with a warehouse job earning what he can and seeing where it leads me. Live at my parents place since I have no interest finding a place of my own in this economy and neither my mom or dad are in any rush to have me leave. We’re basically roommates lol it’s chill. Outside of Pokemon stuff I play a ton of Team Fortress 2 when our internet isn’t garbage and a comparatively moderate amount of Deep Rock Galactic if friends are around (btw co-op fps fans if you haven’t played that game yet, do it. the game is good). Outside of gaming I’m usually either on YouTube or seeing if it’s a nice 50 degrees Fahrenheit to get outside. I am also a practicing Christian, I know it doesn’t seem like it if you ever interact with me but that’s mostly because I realize most people don’t care to talk about it online and also because I’m fucking weird and thus a lot of my theology deviates heavily from the norm.

What is the origin of your username?

When I was 13 and wanted to be illegally playing games outside my ESRB rating I needed something for a Steam Account (my brother and I were gonna share so he might have wanted it first). For a long time I was using my real name with numbers replacing the vowels, but wanted something more unique for Steam. Not really sure what made me pick shnowshner, I did find the name from an old piece of paper I had been drawing on during 4th/5th grade. I would get bored in class a lot and just start doing my own thing, often times just brainsketching video game ideas for fun, and for some reason “SHNOWSHNER” was a tower defense game? I was really into those as I kid (and sorta still like them but haven’t found one better then the monkey game so why bother) and they were easy to conceptuallize. The name means nothing lmao at least I don’t remember, and the shnow is pronounced like “now” not “snow” sorry Lasen.

What got you into CAP?

I think I just saw it at the bottom of Smogon Forums and would just browse through to see what was going on. I lurked the forums starting sometime around late 2018 I think? And when I made my account in 2020 I eventually felt like posting down there if I had spare time. I think the reason I stuck with it more is because I like the creative aspects of it and, as someone who puts too much time into theorycrafting stuff for anything ever, it quickly won me over. I still sometimes go to other sectors of Smogon like OMs and some day might try and pick up RBY but who knows when.

What is your favorite CAP Pokemon?

Hard for me to answer because I think every single one is really cool in some way, but here’s some category winners:
Best competitive: gotta be my guy Colossoil this dude fucks in every tier istg
Best design: Pajantom is actually so cohesive, it’s equal parts badass and fun. It actually looks like the kind of thing GameFreak would pull, and I feel many fanmade Pokemon fall flat on having that “GameFreak-ness” to them. Like image how expressive Paj would be if it were implemented like an official Pokemon.
Funniest CAP: pre-buff crown tundra gen 8 miasmaw for either soloing the enemy team or dying instantly
CAP I would be least comfortable taking out to dinner: Necturna
CAP I am most likely to simp for: Also Necturna but Crucibelle is a close second

What is your favorite regular Pokemon?

roserade is my short androgynous queen and each day of her absence in gen 9 has been pure suffering, they did not have to kill her off so they could add someone’s catgirl furry oc like come one “oh no they got them same design elements?” how many grass/dark we got in sv? how many dogs we got sv? oh design overlap is a problem and you add a silly lookin catfish into the game while including the other silly catfish? actual villain activity like you can have them together they’d be friends they could grow flowers together or go rob a national bank or something it’d be great. man they add this poison-type boss for team star and he speaks with verbose english and is dressed all mysterious like some sort of nighttime vigilante and then are like naaahhhhh dude we can’t include the one pokemon that would be PERFECT as his ace naaahhhhhhhhh man they add a ROCK TYPE that’s POISON and a FLOWER and i LIKE IT because it REMINDS ME–

What is your favorite CAP art submission that didn’t win?

I haven’t really been around enough and sorta don’t pay much attention to art subs, not to say I don’t care about the work people put in, but I’d rather not get attached to any designs before they become official because only one is gonna stick around.

What is your favorite generation of CAP?

SS is the most familiar to me and as of now has a lot of the competitive mons I enjoy using (read: it has god heatran), but SV could surpass it once its done cooking. SV has a lot of options to make progress and I really like that aspect.

What is your favorite CAP OM?

CAP VGC once that happens but for the time being CAP STABMons is my favorite because it has a lot of genuinely stupid stuff available.

What would you say are your biggest contributions?

being TL objectively, but SHNOW TOUR 2023 is the answer in my heart.

What is your favorite part of the CAP process?

It’s honestly not any part in particular as much as its the discussion stuff we have. I tend to enjoy Concept Submissions the most just solely because everyone is sharing ideas and a ton of cool concepts are throw around that get the gears turning in my head.

What is a lesson you learned from a recent CAP process/buff process?

tera is a mechanic and it can and will break revenankh if you forget that

What is your favorite moment from a CAP Tournament?

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7cap-636572
so much happens in this game that is terrible and it’s stuck with me ever since seeing it

Thoughts on the current Gen 9 CAP metagame?

I’m generally not a big fan of heavily offense-oriented metagames and SV CAP feels like it’s in that state right now with how many insane breakers/sweepers are around, to be fair though I could probably try and be more active than I’ve been but work and TLT duties eat up a good amount of time. CAP 32’s release will almost certainly get me more active though, and I have enjoyed watching SV CAP.

If you could change one thing about the mechanics of Pokemon, what would it be?

If we’re limiting it to just one thing, I would remove the 25% full para chance. It is stupid and makes Paralysis, an already useful status just for slowing stuff down, way more dangerous then it deserves to be. Overall any of the “turn-loss” mechanics would be stuff I want to axe, including Freeze, Sleep, and stuff like confusion, infatuation (even if it’s never used anywhere), or flinching. Fake Out is the sole except since its balanced around flinching, but at that point I’d rather give it a brand new “status” and rework flinching into something else.

Hopes for The Teal Mask/The Indigo Disk?

i hope the doge mon is broken (but in a A+ rank funny OU mon way), i hope we get more cool move tutors like we did in isle of armor, and i hope they add roserade even though they will not

Can you share a team that you are proud of?

I am, unfortunately, way worse at building than I am playing and understanding the fundamentals of Pokemon. I will share a CAP team that I remember being okay and a different team for a different meta that I’m proud of:

https://pokepast.es/8153a41d08271089
This was made sometime pre-Roak Nerf 2 and I remember spamming the hell out of it in room tours, the team felt very solid to pilot there and was fun to use. Unaware Clef was a great pick since setup was everywhere at the time. Otherwise it has a lot of mons I enjoy using, like Heatran, AV Torn, and something with Rocky Helmet. It is rather slow and almost surely doesn’t fit into modern SS but at the time it felt good to have something that showed promise, especially as someone that struggles to make cohesive teams that aren’t just me trolling CAP mains.

https://pokepast.es/6f9f5eec5f288aec
So in 2022 as Gen 8 was coming to an end there was a send-off tour for Camomons, an OM where a Pokemon’s typing matches the first two moves in their set. The meta had undergone a myriad of balancing changes recently and, as someone who had been somewhat skeptical of how things were ran prior, I felt like joining out of respect. As it turned out the meta was a ton of fun to build and play, and somehow I went 4-1 during Swiss despite having never played before, even beating one of Camo’s all-time greats in Siamato. This team is my favorite of the many builds I made during this time for many reasons: not only did it feel great to play with but it largely got an unranked mon (Mienshao) onto the VR because the set I created worked insanely well into the metagame, as with proper prediction you could come in on even Specs Pult Shadow Ball or Urshifu’s Wicked Blow and threaten KOs or Knock Off. The Cinderace set is also insanely cool, providing a ton of defensive utility to the mon with Fire/Steel having Poison + Burn immunity, rocks neutrality, and a great deal of resists you can pivot into. Expert Belt exploited Ace’s naturally high power and OHKO capabilities, especially with Zen Headbutt really screwing over common Poison and Fighting mons like Garchomp or Lando-T. Normal/Ground Entei is also really funny, ditching STAB Sacred Fire seems weird but the move is already strong enough especially with the Burn Chance and in exchange you get a Rocks resist, Electirc/Ghost immunities, and fairly dangerous neutral coverage + STAB ESpeed.

Anything else you want to say to the viewers at home?

Honestly I’ll just say this: when I first started posting in CAP around 2020 without much clue on what was happening I don’t think any of the CAP mods or myself knew I was going to be where I am now, but whatever encouraged me to actually get more involved in the community and actively follow tournaments (even dabble among them as much as I can) is absolutely the only reason I’ve come so far as a user. I really owe a lot to the people who put up with me being somewhat annoying and dumb back then, and now have to put up with me being annoying and dumb because we’re friends. To anyone that feels CAP can be somewhat clique-y, and hard to get into with the lower forum activity and somewhat lacking Showdown presense, I cannot recommend enough that you follow the team tournament scene and throw yourself into any individual tours you find. You don’t have to be a revolutionary or successful player, you just have to show that you care about pushing yourself forward and improving. I’m no where near the end of that road myself.

fuck I've been pronouncing it wrong this whole time

Anyway, you can now ask shnow your own questions!

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
1: Are there any Pokemon you think are being slept on in the metagame right now?
2: On the same note, are there any Pokemon you think are overrated right now?
3: As a player, what would you say has been your most successful moment?
4: Do you have any plans of potentially being the Topic Leader on a project in the future?

That's all for general stuff, now some fun questions

5: How did you get addicted to Cookie Clicker? (I've seen way too many Steam messages that you were playing it these past couple days)
6: What are your thoughts on Plants vs Zombies?
7: What is your favorite Official TF2 Map? Mine is cp_steel (When people actually know how to play it at least).

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
hello my friend

what have you been listening to recently?
you mentioned wanting new tutors like in IoA- what would you add (be it an existing move thats now tutored or a new one entirely)?
what's your favorite main game Pokemon title (assuming you play the actual games and not just showdown)?
what do you think about the metagame revelation of Splash Plate Krilowatt?

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Shnow to shner. tell me about you.
When you say your theology is far from the norm, do you mean norm as in being agnostic/atheist or normal Christianity?
What it do?
If you had to erase one of the primary meat types (pork, beef, chicken) which one would you choose and why?
how bad/good is your eyesight? why?
would you rather be a 3D modeler or a pixel artist?
what is your favorite legendary?

D2TheW

Amadán
Whats your:
Favourite entry on the cap iceberg
Least favourite brambane set
7th favourite song
Bottom 3 pokemon designs
Preferred 1980s car
Best tip for cap contributors who do not play the meta
Opinion on lasen

Also how do you resist the urge to just make up absolute nonsense when you're doing confession at mass, I've had to do confession like twice and the urge to tell the priest absurd lies was overwhelming

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
1: Are there any Pokemon you think are being slept on in the metagame right now?
2: On the same note, are there any Pokemon you think are overrated right now?
3: As a player, what would you say has been your most successful moment?
4: Do you have any plans of potentially being the Topic Leader on a project in the future?

That's all for general stuff, now some fun questions

5: How did you get addicted to Cookie Clicker? (I've seen way too many Steam messages that you were playing it these past couple days)
6: What are your thoughts on Plants vs Zombies?
7: What is your favorite Official TF2 Map? Mine is cp_steel (When people actually know how to play it at least).
1. tbh i feel like slowking has a lot of untapped potential for strong builds, future sight was crazy last gen and psychic is arguably the least prepared for offensive typing.
2. i might be the one person not high on garg, yeah it's strong but s- rank feels too high for me. the mon feels plenty techable and tends to eat up a team's tera else you have the fairly gross rock typing.
3. for cap specifically this replay ( https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1575803833-r3rz9izd3prrsnffzfb2z24qh9788n3pw ) has the exact kind of energy i want in my pokemon matches, and it was sort of a breakout moment for me as the team i used was my own and i would end up getting through the pools stage even if one of the wins was an act call. it is rather old and there's a couple questionable plays/sets i had but overall i think i played to the zera wincon very well
4. not rn, feel too busy half the week to be comfortable in such a high position. i probably shouldn't have been moves leader given my schedule + having four threads to lead but oh well! will shoot for like typing next time i think.
5. Genuinely I have followed this game for years, maybe since the first modern iteration, and play it in long bursts at a time. (Similar thing happens with Terraria I just get a sudden brainworm and keep playing the game up until I start losing interest.) There is a new update coming so I decided to play it again, and by play I mean leave running while at work because the wiring in our house has a bad habit of waking up my computer if I put it in sleep mode.
6. The first game is cool even if slightly short and without much diversity. The second I have not played but it doesn't seem terrible if you have the mental fortitude to not spend money. I have watched videos about its game design from one guy and nothing else. Zero thoughts on the rest of the IP as I do not care.
STEEL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)