Project Player Interview #10 : Lilburr

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
who's your favourite artist and why is it lana del rey? don't say it isn't her because it is now

thoughts on pu?

why is sm pu the best smogon metagame of all time?

who's the worst uu player and why is it Estarossa?

what's your favourite album and why is it norman fucking rockwell! by lana del rey?
I MEAN I GUESS IT'S LANA DEL REY

Do you mean SS PU specifically? If so I'm not the biggest fan but it's alright I guess. BW -> SM are all great PU metagames, though!

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sounds of Zigzagoon Belly Drumming in ADV LC...

It's Estarossa bc he doesn't like Obstagoon

It's actually death of a bachelor by p!atd but I'd be lying if I said norman fucking rockwell! didn't slap

what's ur least favorite mega?
My least favourite is Mega Sharpedo, I think it's super ugly and doesn't add anything good to the design at all :V
You didn't ask but my favourite is Mega Altaria!

What are a few top characteristics you value in a person?
Acceptance and/or ability to change above all else. I can most likely get along with anyone as long as they have those two. Beyond that I value honesty and communication a lot, and kindness is super important too bc I cna't really be friends with someone who's just an asshole all the time.
Having a good sense of humour is not mandatory but I love that too!

Hello Little burp, so i noticed you made up some drilbur bullshit to answer the interview's most crucial question.

Anyway, what's the top 5 best interpretations of your name? In order

Btw fun fact i didnt get any pings from this thread haha lol
1: Little Burrito
2: Little Burger
3: Little Burbank
4: Little Burlap
5: Little Burden

Also you're right so here's a ping Chill Shadow (blame bugzinator for deleting idols I kinda forgot we existed)

In 17 words, without using the letters A,E, or T, can you describe accurately your feelings on Juno?

Why does TSR keep getting haxed in PUPL?

Who's your favourite Anime/Manga chracter?

Thoughts on Mega Venusaur in SM UU?
Juno is my silly binch buddy. I wish Juno, who is my poggaroo, could hug Lily rn.

CRINGE AND DELUSIONAL

Does Ruby Rose count

I wasn't really here for Mega Venu's reign of terror but on paper that shit was broken as hell and I'm glad I wasn't here for it actually

DO u prefer Apples OR Orange!

MOst Underappreciated pokemon In competitivE?
COME BACK TO US ;-;

I prefer Apples

I think Polteageist is very underrated in UU atm. As a whole in competitive, idk, mons being underrated isn't rly a thing bc of usage based tiering but I think Crawdaunt was underrated in OU last gen

why do we worry at all?

Whom'stv'e

Cheezy

up on melancholy hill
is a Top Tiering Contributor
If you could buff any Pokemon from a lower tier to be UU, what Pokemon would you change?

Favourite JRPG’s besides Pokemon?

What is the band/bands you dislike the most?

Why are you the best UU player ever?

Why hasn’t anyone asked more questions? :(

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
If you could buff any Pokemon from a lower tier to be UU, what Pokemon would you change?

Favourite JRPG’s besides Pokemon?

What is the band/bands you dislike the most?

Why are you the best UU player ever?

Why hasn’t anyone asked more questions? :(
It'd be Togedemaru for sure and I'd give it:
-Electric Surge
-A little stat buff, probably +10/15 across the board
-Some cool coverage options would be nice, like CC or something lol
-A way to boost its stats, be that SD, Shift Gear or something else

SMT, specifically Persona because I'm basic, would be my favourite non-Pokemon JRPG, with Persona 4 being my favourite!

My favourite band is a band called Tanuki/Tanooki Suit. This is my favourite song by them!
I don't rly have a band I dislike per se but I'm not a big fan of mumble rappers so uh any of those

I'm not! I'm actually pretty mediocre as far as "high-tier" UU players go.

I think everyone's run out :(

do you have a strong irish accent
I don't think so but any time I call with anyone they tell me it's super noticeable, so maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)