Announcement Plans for SuMo and Beyond

Are we going to start in the prebank or postbank meta? Is there any point in prebank considering there's only around 7 weeks of that before bank is released?

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
After a quick discussion with the council (and some hilarious playtesting) Eevium Z will not be legal for Gen 7 LC. Thank you to the council for being quick to decide, and I apologise to anyone that was tortured by the monstrosity today.
Ffs before I even got to play with it

I just want to thank the council for quickbanning Eevium Z. Imo we've just gotten one step closer to a fresh, healthy meta thanks to this quickban and the decision to roll over the bans from the last generation. Can't wait to see what these coming months turn out.

As for LC randbats, I wanted that to be done this gen but it didn't happen because Caledrith left for his mission, but I'm going to make sure LC Randbats is playable for SuMo. It'll take a while to happen, but I promise it'll happen.
I'd be happy to add LC Random Battle. But, as you know, someone has to go through all the LC Pokemon and update their move pools. I neither play LC nor do I have the time/interest to do so myself.

Hello S&M LC! It's Illusion! And I have a question.

When will we be able to send in competitive analyses of certain mons? I've been want to do one on Toxapex's Pre-Evolution as it has interesting options. But aside that, how much long will it take to complete the viability rankings Quote.

Sincerily,IllusionEXE

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello S&M LC! It's Illusion! And I have a question.

When will we be able to send in competitive analyses of certain mons? I've been want to do one on Toxapex's Pre-Evolution as it has interesting options. But aside that, how much long will it take to complete the viability rankings Quote.

Sincerily,IllusionEXE
Concerning analyses, you would have to ask Corporal Levi. He's got a list in the works. The viability rankings list is available for viewing now but keep in mind it'll change over time. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lc-sumo-viability-rankings.3587565/

Just posting here to say I think it's kind of annoying that some mons that are classified as Bank-LC when there is no ladder for that. Just makes using search parameters hard in teambuilder. ._.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
just wanted to ask again since meta is beginning to settle, is possibility of LC Ubers ladder still on the table? Like maybe we can exclude Mega Ray mons like Scyther and Sneasel, but ik a lot of players enjoyed Tangma metagame and I feel a ladder could be given to them over LC UU due to its lack of playerbase in gen 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)