Announcement Petition for a new OM Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
With E4 Flint stepping down from OMTL, I'd like to thank him for his years of service to the OM community and our pleasant time together!

Ransei will be joining me as Co-Leader of Other Metagames. Having a significant number of years of experience and contribution under his belt, leading the Other Metas room on PS, as well as being a valuable member of our moderation team for the past year, there's nobody better to lead OM into the future.

~TI

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Heyo!

Let me just say I'm really thankful to be given the opportunity to help TI lead Other Metas. It's been quite a while since I've joined this forum and throughout that time I've managed to learn, grow, develop, and become heavily involved in the community. So far it's been thrilling watching how much the community and leadership have transformed over the last couple of years since and I feel welcome in being able to further assist everyone in having Other Metas become an even more tight-knit community. We are now in a new era with a different setting. Let's all aim for a brighter future together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)