Resource Pet Mods Workshop Thread

Hey all! I'm not at the 15 post requirement yet but I'm trying to get more involved in the PetMods community [won one of the Natural Selection tours :psyglad:] so hopefully it'll come soon! I've had this idea stewing for a few days now and wanted feedback.

Pet Mod Name: :plusle: Pairmons :minun: [it was going to be Two By Two until I saw Aquatic's submission from November was named Six By Six :(]

Pet Mod Concept: A twist on the "submit fakemons" concept, not by adding a new method of doing so, but by submitting two connected Pokémon at a time!

Explanation: This would be a slate-based micrometa like so many other PetMods, with the twist of needing two submissions at a time that are thematically connected. Most slates would be themed, helping guide design choices. Some would be mechanically connected (think how Zangoose uses Seviper's poison against it), others may not be and are more thematic. It's up to the slate theme and it's more importantly it's up to you! Here's a few examples of what a slate theme could look like, with some realmons following those concepts to draw inspiration from.
  1. Natural Rivals :zangoose: :seviper:
  2. Best Friends :plusle: :minun:
  3. Legendary Duo :darkrai: :cresselia:
  4. Split Evolution :gardevoir: :gallade:
  5. Symbiotic Relationship :dondozo: :tatsugiri:
Miscellaneous: This has been described as a "good cook" so if you disagree with that assessment I may cry /s. A couple potential questions that I may or may not have the answer to:

Is this going to be a Doubles metagame? They are paired up, after all.
This is my big uncertainty. While some pairs (Tatsudozo, Plusle and Minun) are explicitly designed to be doubles-focused, others aren't. Since this is Smogon, I'd lean towards Singles, but as far as I know there aren't any Doubles-based Pet Mods so that could be an interesting niche for this. I'd love to support both but Pet Mods don't tend to have the playerbase for that. This will be my main thing to think about.

Regional mechanics? Megas? Tera?
No Tera because I don't like it :) probably no regional gimmicks for simplicity's sake. Perhaps a mega slate could be an option?

How many pairs get accepted per slate?
Gut instinct is 3 pairs, so 6 mons at a time

Are Realmons allowed to be submitted?
Potentially! I'm definitely not opposed to the idea; I know some people like making adjustments to real mons or alternate forms. I'm open to the idea. Restricting it to certain slates is a possibility I just came up with.

Specifically two?
I'd be potentially open to a three-mon slate, but that would be rare and as far as I'd be willing to go.

Please feel free to ask questions or offer critique! I'm on the Pet Mods Discord (and a few specific ones as well) as jumpheart so you can chat with me there as well :)

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm not at the 15 post requirement yet but I'm trying to get more involved in the PetMods community [won one of the Natural Selection tours :psyglad:] so hopefully it'll come soon! I've had this idea stewing for a few days now and wanted feedback.

Pet Mod Name: :plusle: Pairmons :minun: [it was going to be Two By Two until I saw Aquatic's submission from November was named Six By Six :(]

Pet Mod Concept: A twist on the "submit fakemons" concept, not by adding a new method of doing so, but by submitting two connected Pokémon at a time!

Explanation: This would be a slate-based micrometa like so many other PetMods, with the twist of needing two submissions at a time that are thematically connected. Most slates would be themed, helping guide design choices. Some would be mechanically connected (think how Zangoose uses Seviper's poison against it), others may not be and are more thematic. It's up to the slate theme and it's more importantly it's up to you! Here's a few examples of what a slate theme could look like, with some realmons following those concepts to draw inspiration from.
  1. Natural Rivals :zangoose: :seviper:
  2. Best Friends :plusle: :minun:
  3. Legendary Duo :darkrai: :cresselia:
  4. Split Evolution :gardevoir: :gallade:
  5. Symbiotic Relationship :dondozo: :tatsugiri:
Miscellaneous: This has been described as a "good cook" so if you disagree with that assessment I may cry /s. A couple potential questions that I may or may not have the answer to:

Is this going to be a Doubles metagame? They are paired up, after all.
This is my big uncertainty. While some pairs (Tatsudozo, Plusle and Minun) are explicitly designed to be doubles-focused, others aren't. Since this is Smogon, I'd lean towards Singles, but as far as I know there aren't any Doubles-based metagames so that could be an interesting niche for this. I'd love to support both but Pet Mods don't tend to have the playerbase for that. This will be my main thing to think about.

Regional mechanics? Megas? Tera?
No Tera because I don't like it :) probably no regional gimmicks for simplicity's sake. Perhaps a mega slate could be an option?

How many pairs get accepted per slate?
Gut instinct is 3 pairs, so 6 mons at a time

Are Realmons allowed to be submitted?Potentially! I'm definitely not opposed to the idea; I know some people like making adjustments to real mons or alternate forms. I'm open to the idea. Restricting it to certain slates is a possibility I just came up with.

Specifically two?
I'd be potentially open to a three-mon slate, but that would be rare and as far as I'd be willing to go.

Please feel free to ask questions or offer critique! I'm on the Pet Mods Discord (and a few specific ones as well) as jumpheart so you can chat with me there as well :)
What about giving them all an ability like Commander? I'll explain myself:
- one of the two pokemon in the duo is chosen as the base;
- when the other one in the duo takes the field, they start to work as a single pokemon (at a nearly Uber-level i'd say), so the other one is inactive;
- some changes are applied to the base Pokemon when the couple takes the field (eg: ability changes, stats vary, a secondary type is added, etc.).
- flavour-wise, they shouldn't all work like Tatsudozo, both members of the pair could stay on the field, but only one should be able to attack.

For example: :plusle:&:minun:
Let's say Minun is used as the base, this means Plusle gains the new ability Polarization: if Minun is on the same side of the field, Plusle cannot attack or be hit, and Minun receives a +1/+2/+3/+2/+2 and every Electric-type status move used gives it the effect of Helping Hand for the next turn.

This would effectively turn the game into a single-double alternation, it can be very funny imho.
A useful idea could be to turn the activation of the ability into a form change instead of using +2s to stats, so they can be more manageable and stay at a normal power level. Trios could have the ability to turn the base into two different forms, or to use two members as the base, and give only one the ability to change their form.

Message me in private if you want to try to structure this together :)

Last edited:
What about giving them all an ability like Commander? I'll explain myself:
- one of the two pokemon in the duo is chosen as the base;
- when the other one in the duo takes the field, they start to work as a single pokemon (at a nearly Uber-level i'd say), so the other one is inactive;
- some changes are applied to the base Pokemon when the couple takes the field (eg: ability changes, stats vary, a secondary type is added, etc.).
- flavour-wise, they shouldn't all work like Tatsudozo, both members of the pair could stay on the field, but only one should be able to attack.

For example: :plusle:&:minun:
Let's say Minun is used as the base, this means Plusle gains the new ability Polarization: if Minun is on the same side of the field, Plusle cannot attack or be hit, and Minun receives a +1/+2/+3/+2/+2 and every Electric-type status move used gives it the effect of Helping Hand for the next turn.

This would effectively turn the game into a single-double alternation, it can be very funny imho.
A useful idea could be to turn the activation of the ability into a form change instead of using +2s to stats, so they can be more manageable and stay at a normal power level. Trios could have the ability to turn the base into two different forms, or to use two members as the base, and give only one the ability to change their form.

Message me in private if you want to try to structure this together :)
While I think this is a creative idea, I don't particularly love it as it is really restraining on submissions' creativity. There's only so many ways to do that in a fair and balanced way before submissions start to feel stale, imo

Plus, there's a lot more ways to make a duo than there are to make a Tatsugiri-Dondozo pair. Using my five examples in my original post, only two have doubles-focused designs, and more importantly working together is antithetical to two of them. It would feel weird to see Pokémon such as Zangoose and Seviper working as a team considering their lore, no? While Plusle and Minun ended up getting the nod as the mascots, it was Z+S who I ended up using more often as an example while brainstorming this.

I think with some extra thought and work this could be an interesting Pet Mod itself, but I don't think it falls within the vision I had for this. I definitely appreciate the idea though!

Pet Mod Name: Everyone is Slaking

Pet Mod Concept: Every ability is changed to be negative/harmful to Pokémon using it. (Example: Water Absorb grants instadeath upon being hit by a water move.)

Explanation: Gen 9 Doubles OU but all abilities are changed to be detrimental versions of themselves. Examples include Huge Power halving attack, Aftermath harming the next Pokémon you send in, and Intimidate backfiring on yourself. Of course, Neutralizing Gas would have no effect aside from killing the user on switch-in. I think that the idea of a metagame where every Pokémon is rendered weak or borderline unusable would be incredibly interesting to play around with.

What happens to Pokémon that have multiple abilities?
Each ability would be a different bad version of its former self, forcing players to choose between two bad options.

my other idea is a pet mod called Bootleg Gen 9 where every major Pokémon is a bootleg version of themselves with garbage versions of their strategies.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Random Tandem
Premise: A "Bring 9, Pick 6" random battle format, except players build teams of 3 Pokemon that determine the other 6 brought.

Battle Format
  • Each player's team must consist of exactly 3 Pokémon.
  • In this metagame, each Pokémon is linked to a "pool" of 4 other pokemon, each with predetermined items, abilities, and movesets, all set at Level 100 with EVs.
  • During team selection, 2 Pokémon are randomly chosen from each pool, creating a team of 9. The selection for each group is weighted: 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% chance for each Pokémon.
  • At the start of each battle, 6 Pokémon are chosen, just as you would in a "Bring 12, Pick 6" format.
  • Tera Types are shown on preview
Let's say 3 Pokemon had these pools:
:ss/archaludon: :coalossal::conkeldurr::excadrill::kyogre:
:ss/blastoise: :torterra::forretress::goodra-hisui::terapagos:
:ss/clefable: :golem::umbreon::gliscor::mewtwo:

I would build a team with just the three heads:
:ss/archaludon::ss/blastoise::ss/clefable:

When loading into battle, 2 Pokemon from each pools are randomly chosen:
[:coalossal:]:conkeldurr::excadrill:[:kyogre:]
:torterra:[:forretress:][:goodra-hisui:]:terapagos:
[:golem:]:umbreon:[:gliscor:]:mewtwo:

These 6 Pokemon, along with my three heads, are shown on team preview:
:archaludon::blastoise::clefable::coalossal::kyogre::forretress::goodra-hisui::golem::gliscor:

I would pick 6 of the 9 Pokemon and fight with those:
[:archaludon:]:blastoise:[:clefable:][:coalossal:][:kyogre:][:forretress:]:goodra-hisui::golem:[:gliscor:]

:ss/archaludon::ss/clefable::ss/coalossal::ss/kyogre::ss/forretress::ss/gliscor:

Submissions
  • Submit Pokémon available in the SV format, adjusting abilities and moves but not types or stats.
  • You may submit Pokemon whether or not they are in another Pokemon's random set.
  • Pair each Pokémon with 4 others, each with a set. Keep EVs at max without unconventional spreads, and include any desired moves, abilities, or items.
  • Assign probabilities of 40%, 30%, 20%, and 10% to each set's selection.
Slates
  • Each participant is limited to one submission per slate.
  • The voting process follows a standard weighted system, with three winners selected per slate.
  • Additionally, themed slates may occasionally be introduced.

:ss/clefable:
Pokemon: Clefable
Abilities: Cute Charm / Magic Guard / Unaware
Movepool Additions: Victory Dance
Movepool Removals: Fire Punch

40%
:golem:
Golem @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Axe
- Knock Off
- Dragon Tail

30%
:umbreon:
Umbreon @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Shadow Shield
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Moonlight
- Haze

20%
:gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Rapid Spin

10%
:mewtwo:
Mewtwo @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psystrike
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

Description: Tried to do cave and moon stuff. Competitively, mostly just big stall but you can roll Mewtwo and also use Gliscor as a wincon.

Questions
  • Coders, does this seem feasible to code? With the built teams and random Pokemon combined I imagine it might be tough.
  • Are the numbers okay? Should there be more Pokemon in the random pools, something either than "Bring 9, Pick 6", etc.?

Last edited:
:sv/luvdisc: DO NOT USE*: THE PET MOD: THE MUSICAL :sv/luvdisc:
*Rebrand possibly pending

Do Not Use is a Solomod I run that has an active playerbase and a baller metagame if I say so myself. That said, I love game design, so running a solomod that doesn't actually change anything besides greatly limiting the dex doesn't quite scratch that itch for me. Thus, a spin-off is born: enter DNU:TPM:TM!

The concept is simple: while this is another "create a Pokémon" pet mod, it's unique in that the mons you create blow. Like, these things wouldn't be remotely viable five tiers below ZU. Hell, the top tiers might only be scratching viability in Little Cup. For reference, in the main tier, the high and top tiers include Jigglypuff, Luvdisc, and Budew. This lack of viability comes from, among other reasons, being first stage evolutions of early route mons, baby forms, and crappy gimmick mons.

This opens up unique design space to play with, in that this would allow people to experiment with how to make bad mons. Do you create a Tynamo situation, where decent stats, ability, and typing are held back by a truly horrendous movepool? Or do you give your mon a fantastic movepool with a stat spread that Gen 3 shitmons look at and go "well at least we're not that bad!" Something else entirely?

My current vision for submissions would follow a fairly normal submission format, where people could submit X mons using a theme, and vote for Y.

:unown-question: Questions to ask:

• Do we start with the DNU mons allowed, or do we start fresh with all new submissions?
  • Do we steal the DNU BST limit of 280? Do we relax it somewhat? Do we trust people to make total shitmons without the need for a limit?
  • How should we handle eviolite? Assume NFE status unless told otherwise? Focus on making non-NFE mons? Somewhere in between?
  • Does this idea stand on its own in the sea of "create a fakemon in X way" mods due to the power level, or does it need a little more something?

REGIONAL EVOLUTIONS 2: PALDEAN BOOGALOO

Pet Mod Concept: An updated version of Samtendo09's Regional Evolutions for Gen 8, with the addition of updates and changes to the meta as of Gen 9.

Explanation:
The very first pet mod I ever participated in, and the one I've still had the most success with, was the Gen 8 Regional Evolutions mod. This pet mod was intended as an extension of a "Regional Variants" mod from the same generation, except that all submissions received an evolved form in the vein of a cross-gen evolution, or an alternate evolution to a regional variant of an unevolved Pokémon. It was rather successful for its time, but with the meta having changed with a new generation of canon games, I figured it was high time we got an updated version of this mod, so I wanted to see if I could helm said updated version and help build up a new regional evo collection from scratch!

The rules that Samtendo provided for the previous iteration of this mod are copypasted below, and I believe that outside of a few tweaks to suit Gen 9's changes to the meta, they would still be solid for the new version.

1. You may submit for any legal line you’d like as long as you included either a New Stage Evolution or a Replacement Evolution. This includes Branched Evos, except for Eevee and Tyrogue themselves (their respective evolutions are okay). Any other branched evo line will count as a single submission (so feel free to make a whole Ralts line, for an example). Giving just a New Stage Evolution to a canon RV that doesn’t have one or the accepted submissions from the Regional Variants Pet Mod (preferably yours) is also permitted.
  2. You may submit for up to a total of 6 lines. Adding a New Stage Evolution for a pre-existing Regional Variant or an accepted submission (preferably yours) counts as a full line.
    1. Two people may make a Regional Variant of the same evolutionary line, or a New Stage Evolution for a pre-existing or accepted submissions, as long as they are different from each others.
    2. Do not make a regional “counterpart” to existing Regional Evolutions, which are as Perrserker, Obstagoon, Mr. Rime, Sirfetch’d, Runerigus and Cursola, as well as accepted New Stage/Replacement Evolutions.
    3. You also cannot submit an evolution of the original counterparts even if their regional variants have one. This is Regional Evolutions, not just Evolutions.
  3. You may vote for up to 7 lines per slate. You cannot self-vote more than two submissions, and if you do self-vote, vote for at least three more submissions that aren't yours.
  4. Minimum BST for the New Stage Evolutions will be 500, with the maximum will be 600. However, try to aim for 500-530 BST range unless you have a good flavor reason for the New Stage Evolution to have a higher BST.
    1. Pokémon with BST at 486 or higher should not be given a New Stage Evolution. Exception will be given for Regional Forms that are exceptionally poor in competitive scene, or that you honestly think it wouldn’t perform so well. Even then, consider a New Stage Evolution as an option in this case instead of mandatory. Otherwise a Replacement Evolution is always an option. Unlike the other rules starting from 3rd March 2022, this is not the hard rule anymore, but I do recommend to stick with the BST lower than 486 unless your submission have bad, bad typing, and will be judged by case-by-case basis.
    2. Pokémon that is already a three-stage evolutionary line (i.e. Pichu to Raichu, Cleffa to Clefable) are not allowed to received a New Stage Evolution. However, a Replacement Evolution is always possible for these.
    3. Obviously, don't go with the min-maxing. New Stage Evolutions tend to much stronger than their pre-evolution, so be cautious of what Abilities you will give (remember, only pre-existing Abilities allowed).
    4. New Stage Evolutions can have up to six new Moves that their pre-evolution(s) cannot learn. If you decided to give it a new Type and that the Pokémon was single-typed, then ten extra Moves (preferably for STAB and flavor) will be added instead.
    5. Original branched evolutions can each receive a New Stage Evolution as long as it respects the conditions required for one. Otherwise, it’s Replacement Evolutions instead. A New Stage Evolution or Replacement Evolution can be branched as well, but no more than two branched evolutions per line.
    6. For Flavor/Design, be sure to give Height and Weight to your New Stage Evolutions. Weight is especially important does to moves like Low Kick and Grass Knot.
    7. Not every canon Regional Variant with BST below 485 and are single-stage or stage 1 evo needs a New Stage Evolution. Things like Alolan Marowak and especially Galarian Darmanitan will go overkill with a New Stage Evolution. The rest that would be compatible for a new evolution are fine.
  5. Replacement Evolutions follows the same rules as standard Regional Variants, but with a new name instead of “[Regional Pre-Fix] Pokémon”, and be sure that the design is drastic from the original evolution. They must share the same BST as the original evolution of the Pokémon, like how Perrserker (the Replacement Evolution) and Persian (the original) shares the same BST.
  6. Does to taking place in NatDex (where Mega Stones and Z-Moves can be used), no Moves goes “unusable”. However, unlike Regional Variants Pet Mod, you cannot give a Mega Evolution to any submission regardless if the original counterpart had any. The original Regional Variants Pet Mod is where you can do so, anyways.
Original Species:
New Typing:
New Abilities:
New Stats: ? HP/? ATK/? DEF/? SP ATK/? SP DEF/? SPD = [TOTAL]
Added Moves:
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design:
Competitive Info:

"[Dex entry 1]"
"[Dex entry 2]"
Name:
Name Origin:
Typing:
Abilities:
Stats: ? HP/? ATK/? DEF/? SP ATK/? SP DEF/? SPD = [TOTAL]
New Moves:
Evolution Method: [From what Pokémon and how]
Flavor/Design:
Competitive Info:

"[Dex entry 1]"
"[Dex entry 2]"
These are the slates I've come up with for this mod - aside from the free slates, the current generations are divided into collections of three, and will be worked through in numerical order. I considered doing slates for each gen individually but that might take up too many slates which would take up too much time, so I had to be a little more conservative in slate organization.
  1. Starting Decision Polls (Gimmicks? Convergents?)
  2. Free Slate #1
  3. Variants + Regional Evos of Pokémon from Gens 1-3
  4. Variants + Regional Evos of Pokémon from Gens 4-6
  5. Variants + Regional Evos of Pokémon from Gens 7-9
  6. Free Slate #2
  7. Variants + Regional Evos for Regions from Gens 1-3
  8. Variants + Regional Evos for Regions from Gens 4-6
  9. Variants + Regional Evos for Regions from Gens 7-9
  10. Variants + Regional Evos for Miscellaneous Regions (Ultra Space, Distortion World, spinoff game regions, etc.)
  11. Free Slate #3
If this mod proves successful enough to be productive for these slates, we can continue with additional slates with different themes based on relevance or whatever is picked. I'm aiming for roughly twenty slates for now, but we can continue with more beyond that point if the public so wishes.

Miscellaneous:
  • Coders are welcome! I don't know how to code for Pokémon Showdown myself so I'd be happy to work with anyone who's willing to put the concepts that are accepted into this mod into action.
  • Admins are also welcome, since I'm busy enough as it is IRL that I might not always be available to help or supervise with the activity for this mod and its slates.
  • I'm not sure about whether to include gimmicks such as Mega Evolution, Gigantamaxing, and Z-Moves for any submitted regional evolutions, but may be subject to an initial poll to determine whether they'll be acceptable. Terastrallizing would probably be banned, though, for obvious reasons.
  • Convergent/lookalike Pokémon will likely not be included in this mod, since I'm not sure if those count towards regional variants or not, and we do not have examples of convergent Pokémon evolving into their own thing that doesn't look like the Pokémon they resemble. This may be subject to another poll, though, as they are new to Gen 9.
  • I will provide resources in the opening post for anyone who needs them, as well as a fakedex sheet on Google Sheets so people can check which submissions have already been accepted - as with the Gen 8 version, they will be separated by region, with each variant being listed in the national dex order of the Pokémon family it's based on.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
kinda similar to some other pet mods / ideas that have been going around lately but i'll be pinging the people running those for their input in discord

(needs a name lmao i've always been slower with this part)
For every round of this mod, there will be a Blindsided-esque submission period where everyone has a finite number of subs (probably one per person) and nobody can see what everyone else has submitted until everything is done. Instead of submitting additions though, people will submit changes. You cannot submit buffs or nerfs to any Pokemon directly - it has to be to a move, ability, or item, and Pokemon will be indirectly buffed or nerfed by whether or not they have access to all of those things.

For example, no lowering Landorus-T's Attack by 100 or giving it Slow Start instead of Intimidate. If you wanted to nerf Landorus-T you would need to do something like, for example, making U-Turn no longer switch the user out, or maybe make Intimidate lower the user's Attack instead of the opponent's on switch-in. If you're a chad and instead want to buff Landorus-T, you could instead make Sandsear Storm 100% accurate with a 30% Burn chance. If you want to buff a Pokemon like Eelektross that may not have a lot of unique stuff about it, then tough luck, and this isn't the place to create a brand new move with customized distribution. This meta is more about making broader changes and seeing what wins and loses from the shifts.

The current working idea is that each of these rounds will be a week long - days 1-4 will be submissions, results be posted immediately after day 4 ends, day 5-6 is coding/teambuilding/playtesting and day 7 will be for one or multiple roomtours. Winner(s) will probably get additional subs for the next round where things will probably be started over again from scratch. I'll be encouraging everyone to do crazy stuff like making Earthquake 80 Base Power or turning some random status move into a Defog clone. Every meta that results from this is most likely going to be a completely broken mess but that's part of the fun of it to me.

In addition, this is a SV-based mod with all 1000+ Pokemon legal. Basically no dexited moves or regional gimmicks since I'm banning Tera too. Everything anyone submits should be made relatively easy to code, feel free to ask me or whoever else ends up coding this if a sub is okay. If two people make a change to the same thing then I'm going to try to fit both at once. Like for example if one person makes Superpower no longer lower Defense but another raises it to 150 BP then I'll just apply both changes. Obviously hyperspecific changes like "this move is 1.5x stronger if the user is Landorus-T" are not allowed either.

Questions for the community...
  • any name ideas lmao
  • any coders lmao
  • any smaller improvements lmao
  • I feel like this meta by default is going to push offense super hard by default since it's going to seem more fun and a lot easier to break whatever attacking moves or abilities. Ideally there's some balance between offense and defense getting buffs, but it might just end up being fine since it'll be hard to completely solve an offense meta in three days as is. Does anyone have any ideas for countermeasures for this or think that this is a non-issue?
  • any complaints lmao

[Gen 3] Weather Wars
Probably not gonna be the most popular concept since it's pretty niche, but here goes: Everyone knows [Gen 3] OU is about TSS (Toxic, Spikes, Sand); what if we extended the weather playstyles to include more Sand Stream / Drizzle / Drought users? This would be a micrometa of 51 Pokemon, with a formula for altering chosen Pokemon in place. I'm thinking you can choose a Pokemon, keep their typing, change one of their Abilities, rearrange their stats however you see fit, remove 5 viable moves, and add up to 5 moves. Just to keep it interesting. This would be 17 slates of 3 mons each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)