Project Personal National Dex Viability Rankings

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Might add descriptions later, but I’ll kick it off here

S Rank

S

:clefable: Clefable
:heatran: Heatran

S-

:gliscor: Gliscor
:hydreigon: Hydreigon
:lopunny-mega: Mega Lopunny

A Rank

A+

:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
:garchomp: Garchomp
:kartana: Kartana
:kyurem: Kyurem
:landorus-therian: Landorus-Therian
:magearna: Magearna
:scizor-mega: Mega Scizor
:toxapex: Toxapex
:zapdos: Zapdos

A

:aegislash: Aegislash
:cinderace: Cinderace
:dragapult: Dragapult
:excadrill: Excadrill
:greninja: Greninja
:mawile-mega: Mega Mawile
:slowbro-mega: Mega Slowbro
:slowbro: Slowbro
:tangrowth: Tangrowth

A-

:blissey: Blissey (PM one of council about this or ask on Discord lol)
:corviknight: Corviknight
:magnezone: Magnezone
:medicham-mega: Mega Medicham
:tyranitar-mega: Mega Tyranitar
:reuniclus: Reuniclus
:rillaboom: Rillaboom
:rotom-heat: Rotom-Heat
:rotom-wash: Rotom-Wash
:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini
:tapu-lele: Tapu Lele
:volcarona: Volcarona

B Rank

B+

:bisharp: Bisharp
:ditto: Ditto
:gastrodon: Gastrodon
:gengar: Gengar
:manaphy: Manaphy
:latias-mega: Mega Latias
:latios-mega: Mega Latios
:swampert-mega: Mega Swampert
:mew: Mew
:pelipper: Pelipper
:serperior: Serperior
:victini: Victini
:weavile: Weavile

B

:alakazam: Alakazam
:alomomola: Alomomola
:chansey: Chansey
:dracovish: Dracovish
:hippowdon: Hippowdon
:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-Unbound
:jirachi: Jirachi
:mandibuzz: Mandibuzz
:charizard-mega-x: Mega Charizard X
:venusaur-mega: Mega Venusaur
:melmetal: Melmetal
:tyranitar: Tyranitar

B-

:amoonguss: Amoonguss
:blacephalon: Blacephalon
:grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
:charizard-mega-y: Mega Charizard Y
:gallade-mega: Mega Gallade
:gyarados-mega: Mega Gyarados
:skarmory: Skarmory

C Rank

:buzzwole: Buzzwole
:muk-alola: Alolan Muk
:crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
:gyarados: Gyarados
:aggron-mega: Mega Aggron
:mimikyu: Mimikyu
:moltres: Moltres
:nidoking: Nidoking
:seismitoad: Seismitoad
:suicune: Suicune
:terrakion: Terrakion
:thundurus: Thundurus
:torkoal: Torkoal
:venusaur: Venusaur

Last edited:
Been loving the metagame so far, here are my thoughts.

S Rank

Clefable has already dominated NDLTPL already. Its versatility and flexibility in EV spreads letting it take on both sides of spectrum at the players choosing. Recently some people have been experimenting with wallbreaker sets with a lot of SpA investment which allows it to blow past Toxapex + Ferrothorn cores.

Due to hazard removal being a lot harder to slap onto teams or even teams who forgo it completely. Ferrothorn's utility is frankly incredible and its already unmatched defensive use against a large section of the metagame make it one of the best pokemon on my list. Should note that with Ash-Gren gone it can now run more in Def which makes it stomic hits from Mega Swampert and Mega Mawile better.

Heatran really likes how common Ferrothorn + Clefable cores are right now. I don't think anything can keep its hazards of the field without being crippled in the process. Z sets have had a rise in usage as they can lure common Waters like Slowbro for its teammates to capitlize on like Gliscor. Its also one of the few defensive answers to Mega Mawile and can pivot in on choice locked Kartana.

A Rank

A+

A
:blissey: Blissey

A-

Theres a lot here to talk about so I will just mention the ones that stick out.

Mega Mawile and Kartana really lack real switchins. They both are really good options for people who simply want to get through defensive cores without having to take that long.

Mega Lopunny isn't S- anymore for me because Clefable and Toxapex are now way easier to use at the moment. However its still a great offense killer so theres that.

HDB Blissey is so hard to kill lol. If you don't have something that doesn't absorb status like Clefable and Gliscor good luck having fun with this thing around.

Sand teams are great right now because they have one of the best forms of hazard control in Excadrill so they end up being very consistent because of it.

Mew + Bisharp Spikes has been a archetype since the begin but with less hazard removal means more time for its hazard to suffocate the opposition for its teammates. HO is never really that consistent but this is the closest you're gonna get if you want to use HO.

Amoonguss and Melmetal are really solid picks right now. Melmetal has already been used a bit in NDLTPL already so I think its truely apart of the A ranks. Amoonguss is quite a good Toxapex alternative with Spore and ability to check Kartana and Rillaboom.

B Rank

B+

B
:sableye-mega: Mega Sableye
:kommo-o: Kommo-o

B-
:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa Unbound
:hawlucha: Hawlucha
:mamoswine: Mamoswine

Again theres a lot here so I only mention the notable ones.

I think Fire Spam cores like Zard Y + CB Victini are really good right now. Zard Y was giving Scorching Sands with the DLC so it can exchange the OHKO on Tyranitar in favour of a Burn on it + 100% accurate move against Heatran which I think is worth it. CB Victini is such a nice teammate to go along side it because of the insane power of sun boosted V-Creates.

Scarf Dracovish is nice replacement on Rain teams as it naturally hits hard makes Rain's offense match up way easier.

Hoopa-U doesn't like the fact that Stall teams are way less common so dropping sounds about right for me.

I think Sun Teams are quite good. Sure Heatran is incredible common but you build Sun teams around overwhelming it. I know this replay is bad but it shows how strong Venusaur is in the Sun.

Mamoswine rips apart the common Gliscor spikes balance teams that dominate the metagame. Seriously Ice/Ground is no easy feat to switch into.

Rillaboom breaths new life into Hawlucha so I think its no longer a niche pick now.

C Rank

:dracozolt: Dracozolt
:altaria-mega: Mega Altaria
:volcanion: Volcanion
:mimikyu: Mimikyu
:quagsire: Quagsire
:thundurus-therian: Thundurus-Therian
:thundurus: Thundurus-Incarnate
:chesnaught: Chesnaught
:ribombee: Ribombee
:pyukumuku: Pyukumuku
:nihilego: Nihilego
:pinsir-mega: Mega Pinsir
:aggron-mega: Mega Aggron
:mantine: Mantine
Alright to be honest I really have nothing to say about these lot because I've barely used a lot of them so I just gonna mention the ones that aren't rank on the actual VR.

Dracozolt can run Sub Dragonium set that crushes teams that lack the sturdiest of Electric resists. I've used it in SSNL and it really shits on balance teams and completely decided one the matches I had.

Volcanion is nice pick on offensive teams that want something that can switch into Dracovish without too much hassle while being able to break balance teams. It can even pull of running Defog if it wants.

Thundurus-I has always been something you can use and get success out of but it always lacked a reason to be used over its Therian counterpart. However with Rain teams looking for new Ground immunity it seems like Thundurus-I will have real niche with T-wave support for Manaphy to potentially sweep teams it otherwise shouldn't be.

Chesnaught has a few defensive quirks like checking Rockium Garchomp and Tyranitar while providing Spikes. It does suffer with Ferrothorn being move useful in most situations so I would only use it occasionally.

I think Innards Out Pyukumuku has some potential because it can really pressure common wallbreakers allowing the semi stall teams it fits on to pressure the opponent more easily. Unaware still decent though.

Nihilego has some use as a offensive Toxic Spike user since they aren't that common right now. It also threatens the Defoggers nicely so its probably a good pick right now.

Webs HO is somewhat decent with Mega Metagross not in tier to abuse its Clear Body ability pre-mega so I guess its viable now. Mega Pinsir also fits into this as its one of the best abusers of Sticky Webs so I think this archetype has some merit. I still prefer simply running Mew and Bisharp with 4 other sweepers though.

Lastly here are the pokemon I think aren't viable but are on the VR.

Don't need spoiler tag for these 2.

Chansey was amazing until we realized how much more effective HDB Blissey was than it. Chansey has only really been better because it offered like 8 less damage on the Physical side. But holy shit is being Hazard immune makes all of those benefits obsolete. HDB Blissey is way harder to kill than Chansey can dream of.

Last edited:
Got a few hot takes in here

S Rank:

S

S-

:lopunny-mega: Lopunny Mega
:toxapex: Toxapex (Walls everything. Run 8 speed to beat cm reuniclus lul)

A Rank:

A+

:magnezone: Magnezone (Very few teams have good electric answers, and many other teams rely on a steel type as a defensive backbone)
:scizor-mega: Scizor-Mega
:zapdos: Zapdos (Great defensive mon and one of, if not, the best defogger in the tier rn. Paralyzes everything on the opponents team)

A

:cinderace: Cinderace (Annoyed by pex in the tier but has a bunch of good sets that make it really strong)
:garchomp: Garchomp (Tried building with this and apart from being a solid heatran answer, it doesn't seem as consistent as before)
:mawile-mega: Mawile-Mega

A-

:blissey: Blissey (Whoever came up with boots blissey is 5Head)
:dracovish: Dracovish (Check out longer explanation at the end)
:gastrodon: Gastrodon (I've found this to be a really consistent mon. Key point is the water and electric immunity without being weak to ice)
:latias-mega: Latias-Mega
:mandibuzz: Mandibuzz (Very little competition for defog users and has a great defensive typing so this is in A-)

B Rank:

B+

:greninja: Greninja (Loses a lot of power as your opponent knows it's protean for sure now)
:latios-mega: Latios-Mega
:medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega
:rotom-heat: Rotom-Heat (Check out longer explanation at the end)
:tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar-Mega

B

:charizard-mega-x: Charizard-Mega-X (Decent defensive typing allowing it to answer mons like magnezone, rillaboom, and volc but it still struggles to sweep)
:sableye-mega: Sableye-Mega
:slowbro-mega: Slowbro-Mega
:swampert-mega: Swampert-Mega
:venusaur-mega: Venusaur-Mega

B-

:gallade-mega: Gallade-Mega
:gyarados-mega: Gyarados-Mega

C Rank:

C

:buzzwole: Buzzwole (Answers a huge chunk of the meta, including but not limited to sd kart, dd pult, sd chomp, np + groundium hydreigon)
:charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega-Y (Pex didn't get banned so you're down here)
:heracross-mega: Heracross-Mega (Really appreciates Torn, Darm, Mmeta, and Gren being gone and can tear apart teams with SD or sub)
:keldeo: Keldeo (Worth considering because of flip turn imo)
:kingdra: Kingdra (relevant enough on rain that it should be ranked imo)
:muk-alola: Muk-Alola
:Pinsir-Mega: Pinsir-Mega (Got some potential but unfortunately it's got to deal with more zapdos now)
:ribombee: Ribombee (Webs offense has some potential in this meta)
:shedinja: Shedinja (walls a bunch of stuff that stall could struggle with including but not limited to cm split mage, dracovish, and kyurem)
:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini (I agree with you solaros, Garbage mon lol)
:tapu-koko: Tapu Koko (Check out explanation at the end)
:tyranitar: Tyranitar (Too slow, no priority, and bad typing to be effective imo. If you want pursuit go weavile. If you want to wallbreak go terrak)

:dracovish: There's very few defensive answers to this thing. After rocks, adamant choice band fishious rend or outrage 2hkos everything in the tier bar mega slowbro and shedinja. As a result, the best counterplay to this mon was to just not bring mons that don't lose to it 1v1.

This worked alright before the bans as mons like mmeta, gren, and torn can force it out pretty handily, but after the bans, with gliscor, heatran, and clef sitting at the top of the meta, as well as mons like mandibuzz, reuniclus, magearna gaining traction, the fish is finding a lot more opportunities to come in and click buttons. Also keep in mind that we have many pivots such as the myriad of teleport, volt switch, and u-turn (as well as a few flip turn) users that can get this thing in safely. This isn't just in theory. I've used it a lot after the bans on various teams and it's strong in practice as well.

This mon is a huge threat and it's very difficult to properly prepare for it, which is why I ranked it at A-

:tapu-koko: Many teams don't have a proper answer to Life orb/magnet/z move sets, and Koko has some potent wallbreaking power against those teams. It also has access to defog if you so choose. Although it faces stiff competition from zapdos, its main redeeming quality is its speed, such as against dragons like kommo-o, dracovish, and dragapult, or (kind of) speedy breakers like cinderace, kyurem, and garchomp.

There's also a small use with providing electric terrain support for rising voltage users. For example, this could happen

252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Electric Terrain: 310-366 (44 - 52%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey in Electric Terrain: 376-444 (52.6 - 62.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I think it's worth experimenting with right now, which is why I ranked it at C

:rotom-heat: Defensive oven sets aren't nearly as useful as before the bans, as it was one of the few consistent counters to scarf gdarm.

Dragons, such as dracovish, mlatis, garchomp, dragapult, hydreigon, mzard x, and kommo-o, as well as mons with high spdef, like gastrodon, blissey, volcarona, and mttar can all take advantage of nasty plot sets. It can cover a few of these issues with 4th move toxic, wisp, or thunder wave, but in doing so it forgoes pain split and can easily be worn down. It's true that many teams lack proper electric answers right now but rotom-h isn't exactly the mon to capitalize on that.

I still think it has some redeeming qualities as a pivot (such as being a great electric answer itself) so it's not any lower than B+

Last edited:
Figured I'd also chime in with my own personal VR:

S Rank

S

:clefable:
Clefable

Checks a lot of popular mons like Hydreigon, Mega Lopunny, etc. and has a pretty great support pool like SR and provides a potential wincon with CM, but can struggle with some of what it's depended on to check if it allocates its EVs differently. The popularity of other stuff like Heatran also hinders it a bit. Nevertheless, still pretty damn good.

:Hydreigon: Hydreigon

Scarf is one of the few decent speed options left and can provide Defog, which has proven a bit difficult to fit ever since Torn-T's ban. NP on the other hand yeets common defensive mons like Clefable and Pex after a boost while providing a Tran SI

S-

:Lopunny-mega: Mega Lopunny

Never deadweight thanks to U-turn and is still one of , if not the best speed control in the tier. Plus, the difficulty in slotting Defog means that opposing teams will struggle against the Spikes teams that this will often be found on.

:Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn

Hazard-stacking is pretty good rn due to the difficulty of slotting Defog, meaning Ferrothorn can easily set Spikes. Ash-Gren's departure from the tier also makes Ferrothorn no longer require Protect, allowing for other options like Toxic, T-wave, Knock Off, etc. Also checks stuff like Magearna and Mega Latios.

Defog being harder to fit does somewhat hurt this, but it also means that TSpikes teams are better and this is the best setter for those teams. Pex also walls other annoying mons like Volcarona, Lop, etc.

A Rank

A+

:Magearna: Magearna

A

:Aegislash: Aegislash
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian
:Tangrowth: Tangrowth
:Tyranitar-mega: Mega Tyranitar

A-

(Not fully convinced that avoiding hazards is worth sacrificing Chansey's extra bulk, but I haven't tested it much for myself so I can't really give a proper viewpoint.)

:Corviknight: Corviknight
:Ditto: Ditto

HO is back and still super strong, meaning this provides a means of threatening of them and therefore some much-needed utility.

:Latios-mega: Mega Latios
:Medicham-mega: Mega Medicham
:Reuniclus: Reuniclus
:Rotom-Wash: Rotom-Wash
:Tyranitar: Tyranitar
:Volcarona: Volcarona

B Rank

B+

:Alakazam: Alakazam
:Bisharp: Bisharp
:Chansey: Chansey (see Blissey)
:Dracovish: Dracovish
:Gengar: Gengar
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
:Hippowdon: Hippowdon
:Manaphy: Manaphy
:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini (kinda meh tbh, especially now that Ash-Gren is gone)

B

:Alomomola: Alomomola
:Amoonguss: Amoonguss
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o

B-

:Blacephalon: Blacephalon
:Gyarados-mega: Mega Gyarados
:Skarmory: Skarmory
:venusaur: Venusaur (I gotta agree with Sagisolar on how decent Sun is)
:Venusaur-Mega: Mega Venusaur

C Rank

:Buzzwole: Buzzwole
:Charizard-mega-Y: Mega Charizard Y (Just use Oven, Tran or Blace if you really want a Fire-type breaker)
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt
:Gyarados: Gyarados
:heracross-mega: Mega Heracross
:Nidoking: Nidoking
:pinsir-mega: Mega Pinsir

Gonna be some hot takes. (Then again, already seen quite a few).
S
:Clefable: (The more I think about this, the more it makes sense. Hazards are king? Clef preys on hazard stack. It has a similarly absurd number of sets to two of the above mons, but it lacks the flexibility to fit on (and sometimes struggles against) HO. That's about the only bad thing I can say about this.)
:Heatran: (So how can a mon have almost the same weaknesses as Aggron and Bastiodon AND STILL BE THIS GOOD... Absurdly godly typing+Ability combo, lethal with Z moves, throws out Rocks all day, two great Fire STABs to choose from... Wow.)
:Landorus-Therian: (I don't think this mon is the greatest thing ever and it often doesn't perform like an S rank should in battle. It's in the teambuilder where The King of Role Compression earns its spot, and it's hard to understate how easy this mon is to throw onto any given team, because whatever you need out of a slot, Lando-T will compete for it. Sets like Rocks+SD+Zmove, pivot sets with highly customisable moveslots, I'll just ask the question, is there anything this thing can't do?)
:Magearna: (Again, I think not putting Magearna in S is a total disservice to the massive amount of sets it can run... I lost count at about 11. It's the Lando-T of HO for the sheer number of sweeping sets it can pull off. And it has a bunch of non-sweeping sets like Specs (which I thought sounded terrible but there we are), Assault Vest (lives anything from +2 Hydreigon bar a Z move), Heart Swap Pain Split... But let's be real, the sweeping sets are the ones people are going to spam.)
S-
:Aegislash: (Did you forget this boy? Count his checks: the correct answer is 0 that like Toxic, Specs Steel Beam or being set up on by Air Balloon SD. Even if King's Shield isn't a staple anymore, this thing is absurd to try and handle in the builder. Its low speed lets it down against HO... Whoops there goes Autotomize, never mind. Basically, beats everything with the right set, lures most of the rest, whatever you need this boy's got you covered.)
:Gliscor: (This thing. Is actually nuts. It is Clefable levels of unkillable, totally chip-proof, deep support pool, makes balance cry whenever it SDs. If you don't know what this thing does, you must have been living under a rock for 10 years or something)
:Hydreigon: (Nasty Plot just makes this thing real. It is a huge threat to anything just with Life Orb, forget the 101 Z Moves it can run. Oh and Scarf is neat too. It can pull a Kartana and run Defog for good measure.)
:Kartana: (#totallynotbroken. Yeah, it's a bit early to be calling it out on that, but this thing's counterplay is still that absurdly limited. Scarf loves the rise of HO and can compress Defog support in a meta crying for it. SD Zmove is as dumb as ever. Kartana makes the Swords of Justice and Infernape cry in their sleep that they are 1 point slower than it. They would do anything to be able to speed tie it.)
:Lopunny-Mega: (Best Mega in the tier. What more can I say. You all know exactly what it does.)
:Toxapex: (All Hail Lord Pex. All Hail Lord Pex. All Hail Lord Pex. You all know exactly what it does every single game. You're powerless to stop it doing it.)
A+
:Ferrothorn: (Lord of 1000 Sources of Chip, please lay our Spikes. May your Gyro Balls and Body Presses hit unsuspecting mons like trucks. Amen.)
:Garchomp: (In spite of probably not getting Dragon Dance when the DLC drops, newsflash, it's still dummy good.)
:Kyurem: (Freeze-Dry is to this what Nasty Plot is to Hydreigon. Kills things. DD is kinda meh, but catches out people who hard switch their pink blob into it.)
:Mawile-Mega: (You hear that? That's the sound of stall's death knell. Better known as the sound of this SDing. What takes a +2 Play Rough gets obliterated by +2 Knock. Sucker Punch also mends its offense matchup somewhat.)
:Scizor-Mega: (Apparently literally everyone is swearing by it, who I am to argue? It gooood.)
:Slowbro: (Now it no longer has to worry about being a bulky Water that loses to Ash-Gren, it can go back to walling every physical attacker under the sun.)
:Zapdos: (I think everyone has reached the conclusion that this is the last decent Defogger we have and also the only decent Kartana check we have. Spam this thing.)
A
:Alakazam: (A for Alakazam. B for Bye Bye your mons. Magic Guard continues to be the most broken Ability that's not RNG-heavy, Nasty Plot on a 130 SpA mon continues to be nuts.)
:Cinderace: (Wow Protean, I mean, Libero is a good ability. This is another Greninja in that it can beat every one of its "checks", but doesn't have the moveslot room to in practice. Toxapex? Zen Headbutt. Slowbro? U-turn. Dragapult? Sucker Punch. Clefable? Taunt. Just wow what a mon.)
:Dragapult: (Speak of the devil, the mon that has made Tapu Koko obsolete. And that's just its special sets. Dragon Dance sets have shaken the tier, and I fully expect this to continue.)
:Excadrill: (As others have mentioned, Sand Drill go brrrr. Being literally the only spinner in OU helps.)
:Greninja: (It's basically Cinderace without the need to run Boots and slightly differing coverage. They are basically the same thing, they go in the same rank. Not having to play around Battle Bond is eh, but in all honesty knowing it's Protean still doesn't tell you what's safe to switch into it and what's not, especially since it has Hidden Powers. Also Spikes.)
:Magnezone: (I doubt this thing is going to stop doing what it's doing any time soon. Hidden Power Fire/Ground go brrr)
:Tangrowth: (Bulky Boh. That Grass typing is surprisingly useful. Assault Vest blocks special attackers without being Chansey levels of passive, Rocky Helmet punishes physical attackers and puts incautious threats to sleep. The mon is good and has a one-time 75% accurate temporary OHKO. Wtf.)
:Tyranitar-Mega: (Much like in SS OU, Tyranitar is a mon out of time. Luckily for it, Drill is the only spinner in OU. Having Pursuit in the game helps too.)
A-
:Blissey: (I'm going to take the word of the people above that it's better than Chansey ATM, but really it's just a fad caused by our hazard problems.)
:Latias-Mega: :Latios-Mega: (Honestly there's so little to separate them at this point it's stupid.)
:Mandibuzz: (Here is that Aegislash check you ordered.)
:Medicham-Mega: (Oh and this thing has no switch-ins that aren't a demon hiding behind a big red gemstone either.)
:Melmetal: ("It's outclassed by Mega Gross." Well guess what, Mega Gross is banned, brace yourself for Double Iron Destruction. AV sets are also a thing I guess.)
:Reuniclus: (Permanently A-. Great wincon, AV sets aren't that bad either, nothing likes taking Future Sight and another strong attack at the same time.)
:Rotom-Heat: (Oven go brrr. This thing brings an absurd amount of defensive utility if you can keep it healthy. Checks non-Mold Breaker Drill, Magearna, non-Stone Edge Lando-T, non-Knock Off Kartana, even Heatran, and more. The main issue is of course keeping it healthy, because WishPort still is pretty ehh in Nat Dex)
:Slowbro-Mega: (Only on how good its base form is. It's just an alternative to Helmet and Lefties on teams that don't have another Mega.)
:Tapu Fini: (Ok, so it no longer stonewalls the best special breaker in the tier, but it still completely annihilates anything remotely passive (it feasts on bulky Heatran). Defog clears its Terrain sure, but it still is hazard removal in a format crying for it. The mon is good, just not "throw it on every team" good.)
:Volcarona: (In spite of everyone screaming about how broken it would be, turns out Boots don't fix all its issues, and it still hates Heatran.)
B+/-
:Dracovish: (Yeah, LORD VISH gets his own rank. Basically, against a strong Nat Dex player I wouldn't be too worried about it because they'll just bring more consistent options, but you absolutely have to prep for this thing on ladder or you just lose. Scarf cleans optimistic HO teams for a joke, Banded has no switch-ins at all that aren't immune.)
B+
:Bisharp: (It's hard to rank this thing low when HO is good.)
:Charizard-Mega-X: (How many times are people going to switch their Pex into this thing only for it to be murdered? It is a good wallbreaker and decent sweeper. Terrifying under Sun.)
:Corviknight: ("Let's run a Defogger that loses to Heatran!" Ok, a bit cruel, but this thing is not as splashable as the metagame needs it to be. If it could set hazards it would be decent as hell.)
:Ditto: (Ditto!)
:Gastrodon:
:Gengar: (Like Zam, high speed+high SpA+Nasty Plot=good.)
:Hippowdon: (Ok wall, helped by the fact that DRILL IS THE ONLY SPINNER IN OU. How has this happened.)
:Manaphy: (Rain busting Stall is good.)
:Mew: (Very, very, very good lead. Does literally everything else too, just not very well.)
:Pelipper: (Rain setter.)
:Rillaboom: (Better Tapu Bulu. That's not hard, sure, but a decent Terrain setter is nice and appreciated by a lot of things (also Grassy Glide is dumb.))
:Serperior: (Contrary Leaf Storm)
:Swampert-Mega: (More Rain stuff.)
B
:Amoonguss:
:Grimmsnarl: (Not as splashable a HO lead as Mew.)
:Gyarados-Mega: (Legitimate potential to keep getting better, especially if stall starts to come back.)
:Kommo-o: (Honestly not sure what this thing's niche is meant to be at this point, but it has several sets that HO likes and can set Rocks.)
:Rotom-Wash:
:Skarmory: (You know how I said Corviknight with hazards would be kinda neat? This thing not looking terrible ATM.)
:Tapu Lele: (This does what again? Use Terrain-boosted-STAB-Specs Psychic to... mildly annoy some walls? Sure spooky Psyspam... I don't see it.)
:Tyranitar: (Honestly ehh with a Band, which is the only real reason to use it over its Mega.)
:Victini:
B-
:Alomomola: (Not good anymore outside stall.)
:Blacephalon: (I've never actually seen this perform to its potential in a game. Ttar just destroys it.)
:Chansey: (I honestly think URing it outright over a fad is too extreme, but for now it fits fine into the VR alongside the other "Stall goons", as it can perform better with better hazard control.)
:Gallade-Mega: (Its competitor in Mega Medicham is returning to glory, so it can sit down here. Decent as hell mon though.)
:Hoopa-Unbound: (Stall abuser gets same rank as stall.)
:Gyarados: (Cool mon. Even without its Mega, Flyinum Z is decent.)
:Jirachi:
:Sableye-Mega: (Stall lol)
:Torkoal: (Sun is actually terrifying this gen, and then only thing holding it back is the fact Rain and Sand especially are both so good and destroy Sun.)
:Venusaur:
:Venusaur-Mega: (Ranking them together by coincidence, I know Mega Venu is NOT to be run on Sun!)
:Weavile: (There's not that many Ice attackers now Garm is gone, so one to keep an eye on.)
C
:Buzzwole:
:Crawdaunt:
:Diancie-Mega: (We're short on hazard control, and this is hazard control I guess. Not very good at it though.)
:Hawlucha: (This is way easier to handle than it was last gen.)
:Mamoswine: (Another Ice attacker with room to grow.)
:Mimikyu:
:Moltres: (Budget Zapdos that checks certain things Zapdos can't. Decent.)
:Muk-Alola:
:Nidoking:
:Quagsire:
:Starmie: (We are in DIRE need of spinners. Not a little. And Starmie is probably the least bad one not called Excadrill. Suffers from 4MSS that prevents it running BoltBeam like it wants to, but it does get Flip Turn now, as well as already having Teleport. Positive matchup against Heatran, and against Chomp/Lando-T/Gliscor if it carries Ice Beam.)
:Shedinja:
:Suicune:
D (OU by usage, but not deserving of a rank.)
:Charizard-Mega-Y: (Forget C rank, please tell me why I would ever use a mon with an incurable 4* Rock weakness in this hazard-heavy metagame, that gets stonewalled by Toxapex, at all? As a Sun setter, even for semi-Sun, it is totally outclassed by Torkoal, as a full Sun attacker Zard X is way better, as a standalone Fire mon Heatran and Volcarona outperform it. Literally, Boots Nasty Plot Ninetales does about the same as this, except it can setup and isn't hazard weak.)
:Garchomp-Mega: (Oh yeah this is a thing. What if we took Garchomp's best trait (its decent speed) and took it away?)
:Tapu Koko: (Just. Use. Dragapult.)
:Volcanion: (Fun fact: It loses to Dracovish's Psychic Fangs unless it runs Will-O-Wisp or Hidden Power Dragon due to doing literally nothing back to it but praying for a burn. Rofl.)

Last edited:
I'm not gonna do a full tier list since I can't be bothered and it feels a bit premature to confidently rank all the way down to C, but I'll share my thoughts on the top tier mons, and a few other picks that I think should be ultimately ranked at the end.

S Rank (ordered)

For me, Heatran is the best mon in the tier at the moment. It is practically never deadweight in games no matter what set you bring, it viably runs 4 Z-move sets which each take advantage of all the other S tier threats people have nominated, and it puts pressure on teambuilding in a way that few other mons do in this tier. I would rank it narrowly ahead of Clefable, largely due to teambuilding pressure and the ability to role-compress a bit better with a bit less opportunity cost in my eyes. Clefable doesn't really need an explanation if you play this tier, but it is one of the very few Specs Kyurem checks (albeit shaky) that can also negate progress with Wish+Teleport sets, check Dragapult & Lopunny, as well as provide momentum for slower mons like CB Dracovish and Mega Mawile.

For me, I don't think anything else in the tier is on the level as these two.

S- Rank (ordered)

:lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega

I think these three mons belong above the rest of A tier, but aren't quite on the level of Heatran and Clefable. Lopunny pressures every single playstyle, provides momentum into powerful breakers that synergize well with it (not just Kyurem btw), and more often than not it's the fastest mon in play in most games. Scarfers are very rare at the moment and this thing is again, never deadweight. I personally think that this mon isn't fully explored yet. Gliscor is a very potent win-con that also checks Heatran and can single handedly defeat balance and some stalls with the right team support, and again, you need to keep this in mind when you're building teams. Toxapex only got better after the 5 bans, and blanket-walls a ton of top tier threats depending on its EV spread (which it has the freedom to play around with now).

A+ Rank (ordered)

A bit of a shorter list here, but I think the divide between these six and the rest of A is worth highlighting. All of these mons are incredibly threatening on paper and pull their weight in games, but they have moments where their flaws are a bit more exposed than the mons ranked above them. Hydreigon is one of my favorite mons at the moment since it can run a plethora of offensive sets (LO or Z-move), doesn't really need to run Scarf anymore which I always thought was underwhelming, can force sacs with Nasty Plot + Draco Meteor alone, Defog, U-turn and still check Heatran/other top tier threats. In practice, it is always going to be limited by the four moves that it has, but it has enough firepower to make figuring those out a hassle. Kartana is a bit easier to prepare for on paper, but Z move sets are really thriving right now and I consider Scarf Kartana one of the few viable scarfers at the moment. Mega Scizor can run offensive sets now if it wants, but the standard spread is still blanket checks a ton of the meta and can act as a solid win-con later in games + provide momentum (and Defog, if absolutely necessary). Mawile doesn't need much of an explanation, it's crushing defensive teams at the moment and SD + Sucker sets just win sometimes. However, I do think it needs help getting into play/getting some free turns, sets without Sucker Punch are very easy to revenge kill and it ever-so-slightly has a 4MSS issue depending on what it's trying to hit. I think Mega Latios is probably the fourth best mega at the moment, but there's a solid argument that it's better just given what it can be tailor made to do, and how effective Latios balance is right now. Zapdos for me is a bit better than the rest of A as it's one of the best Defoggers in the tier, it's got great coverage which hits most of the metagame well, and it can provide momentum with Volt Switch if you can fit it on your team.

A Rank (loosely ordered)

:landorus-therian: Landorus-T

Not going to explain all of these except for a few. Cinderace could have been A+ but for me the 4MSS kinda pushed it to A. It's still an amazing pivot that outspeeds Kartana, helps revenge kill Dragapult and Volcarona, and pivots really well for slower mons like Mawile to get into play. Specs Kyurem is extremely difficult to switch into and requires smart pivoting in order to not lose a mon - Lopunny+Kyurem lives up to the hype it gets. Dragapult is one of the strangest mons for me to rank, because it feels like an S tier threat with a Z move still intact, and ... really, really underwhelming without it. I put it in the upper middle of A rank but I have no idea where this mon belongs with such a high ceiling and such a low floor. The rest have been touched on by others and are pretty self-explanatory.

A- Rank

:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn (Not saying this mon is bad, but for me, it's not what it once was. It's just not sturdy enough for me in most matchups to warrant using over Tangrowth or other SpDef steels. Its saving grace is Spikes, Knock off and T-Wave support, which set it apart from its competition, but that's where it ends for me. I don't like mons that lose to things they are supposed to beat.)
:reuniclus: Reuniclus (extremely underrated atm, just not worthy of A due to its obvious flaws, but it can 6-0 unprepared teams.)
:swampert-mega: Mega Swampert (rain is still good, don't let anyone tell you otherwise).
:tapu fini: Tapu Fini
:charizard-mega-x: Charizard X (can be useless in some matchups, and can also run through teams after a single free turn. Very hard to rank this mon as it's very matchup-dependent).
:chansey::blissey:Chansey/Blissey - gonna let ya'll work out this debate and stay out of it, but one of them belongs around here
:rotom-heat: Rotom-Heat (it has dropped off a bit, sure, but it's still an amazing pivot that role compresses, wall-breaks and provides momentum in a way few other mons do in this subrank).

--
A couple mons that I think should be on the VR somewhere:

:marowak-alola: Alolan Marowak (HUGE fan of this mon at the moment, I don't know what rank it should be, I guess C since there's no C+ anymore but anyone who thinks this is a shitmon hasn't tested it against fatter teams.)
:necrozma: Necrozma (fringe viable HO mon that has a few really neat sets like Weakness Policy, Expanding Force, decent coverage, etc. Worth a C rank imo)
:venusaur: Venusaur (I don't know what the proper rank is for a mon that is complete garbage in every scenario except on sun teams, where it runs through teams that don't run one of three viable defensive options in PinkBlob, SpDef Tran or Kommo-o. Feels like matchup cheese, which is usually reserved for C rank, but it's just so much more potent than those, and fire spam is decent.)

Last edited:
Ordered by viability
S

A+

A

A-

B+

:tapu lele: Tapu Lele
:charizard-mega-x: Charizard-Mega-X

B

B-

:charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega-Y
:garchomp-mega: Garchomp-Mega
:urshifu: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
:tapu koko: Tapu Koko
:keldeo: Keldeo

S

S-

A+

A

A-

B+

B

B-

:keldeo: Keldeo
:urshifu: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike

Last edited:

Avery

Banned deucer.
Sevelon’s VR

Subranks are ordered alphabetically

S

Clefable
Heatran

S-

Gliscor
Hydreigon
Lopunny-Mega

A+

Cinderace
Ferrothorn
Garchomp
Kartana
Kyurem
Landorus-Therian
Magearna
Mawile-Mega
Scizor-Mega
Toxapex
Zapdos

A

Aegislash
Blissey
Dragapult
Excadrill
Latias-Mega
Latios-Mega
Magnezone
Reuniclus
Tangrowth
Tapu Fini

A-

Corviknight
Greninja
Rotom-Heat
Manaphy
Medicham-Mega
Slowbro
Tyranitar-Mega
Volcarona
Victini

B+

Alakazam
Charizard-Mega-X
Hippowdon
Gengar
Pelipper
Mandibuzz
Sableye-Mega
Serperior
Slowbro-Mega
Swampert-Mega
Melmetal
Mew
Tapu Lele

B

Bisharp
Charizard-Mega-Y
Chansey
Ditto
Dracovish
Gastrodon
Kommo-o
Rillaboom
Rotom-Wash
Seismitoad
Torkoal
Tyranitar
Weavile

B-

Alomomola
Amoonguss
Blacephalon
Gallade-Mega
Gyarados-Mega
Gyarados
Hoopa-Unbound
Terrakion
Venusaur
Venusaur-Mega

C

Aggron-Mega
Crawdaunt
Dracozolt
Hawlucha
Heracross-Mega
Pinsir-Mega
Mamoswine
Muk-Alola
Nihilego
Ribombee
Skarmory
Thundurus-Therian

Mimikyu Tier

Mimikyu

Don’t have sprites at the moment, on mobile, will edit them in later

Last edited:

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Disclaimer : Well, I'm still learning english, so sorry if there is some mistake on this :c
S Rank :
:clefable: Clefable : Pretty much one of the best mon of the tier atm, the ban of gross and darm-g let him breathe. Beside, he can fit in a lot of team thanks to his great movepool, with a lot of options.

:magearna: Magearna : Well, gross is gone, so that mean mag is back. Lot of options, my favourite is actually the Heart Swap, quite fun to use atm.

S- Rank :
:landorus-therian: Landorus-T : Well, Darm-G, Torna and Ash Gren are gone, so that mean that Lando is better. Not much to say, great scarf, also good breaker, a good mon overall.

:lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Méga : the best méga atm on the tier, but also suffer from the 4 move syndrome, which why he is not S. When you have so much options such as Fake Out + Quick Attack, CC, U-turn, Triple Axel, and Return, you want to run all of them, but u can't unfort :/

:heatran: Heatran : Unfort, not as good than before. But he still have a great typing, an excellent bulk and a great movepool. I don't really believe that he is "the best mon of the tier atm ", not for me.

A+ Rank :
:cinderace: Cinderace : In a tier with Z-move, and his ability Libero, he can easily break Pex, or bulky water in general, and also Kommo-O, with Psychium Z Bulk Up or Electrium Z Work Up. His only issue is that he can only bring four move, unfort again :/

:toxapex: Toxapex : Quite a good mon atm, but also quite passive, unfort, and there is a lot of way to break into him. Don't deserve a S rank for me.

:kartana: Kartana : A great mon, quite good at snowballing, and also a quite underated check at Dvish. nothing more to say.

:gliscor: Gliscor : Also a excellent mon, good speed tier, good breaker, can completely use pex as a fooder. Nothing more to say

:aegislash: Aegislash : Hit hard with specs, can be a pain with Sub toxic, and he's an excellent pick in HO with air balloon and SD. Nothing more to say, except that he is quite slow, unfort :/

:kyurem: Kyurem : The sub roost set is sooooo great, capable of dealing with a lot of stuff. Freeze dry help him a lot, thanks to that he can easily beat pex. Only regret, his typing :/

:zapdos: Zapdos : A Rilla, lop, kart and lando check, and also one of the best defog on the tier. Nothing much to say.

:hydreigon: Hydreigon : You can see here that this VR is very personal. Hydreigon is not the same mon than before for me, since the tier lost Ash-Gren, and I was using him with bulky spread to break/check ash-gren. He's still a nice Heatran SI, but I personnaly think that he doesn't worth an S or S- Rank, because atm my spread are completely useless now :c and atm there's better Z-move User

A Rank :
:alakazam: Alakazam : Sash Counter is sooo nice on HO, when NP LO is awesone to break. Nothing more to say again :)

:dragapult: Dragapult : Great Speed tier, good as nuking defensive core with a Z, as also a quite nice bulk. Only issue, quite easy to RK, and have trouble to deal with steel without a Z or Fire Blast, unfort :/

:excadrill: Excadrill : a quite good mon, Sand Rush is bread and butter ^^

:tyranitar-mega: Tyranitar Mega :He is back, better than ever in this tier. Good at checking a lot of stuff. Excellent rock setter and also good for trapp psy type/tias/tios.

:hippowdon: Hippowdon : quite good at checking Cinderace. A nice rock setter, and also great in tandem with Excadrill. as again, nothing much to say :)

:slowbro-mega:/:slowbro: Slowbro : such an excellent wall, capable of dealing with most physical attacker on the tier. The mega as the capability of being a deadly late game sweeper, while the normal is just a momentum machine.

:scizor-mega: Scizor Mega : another great mon, but he lose an utility by checking Mgross. Still good and deadly at late game, but not as before.

:garchomp: Garchomp : Great SR setter and tran SI. But to me, he has some trouble in the current meta, since the well know tankchomp isn't really good atm, and the Z move is a bit outclassed by other users, since mons like Corviknight/skarm are bad in the current meta. But it's chomp, so A rank

:latios-mega: Latios Mega : Still good on the meta, it's pretty self explanatory.

:tangrowth: Tangrowth : the ban of torna and darm give him breathe. The Physical def is still awesome, while I don't really see the interest of a AV set when AshGren is ban, but perhaps it may be good.

A-Rank :
:ferrothorn: Ferrothorn : Not as good than before, it's also pretty self explanatory.

:charizard-mega-x: Charizard Mega X : Still really MU reliant, which make quite hard to rank, but he's still an excellent breaker overall, and an excellent sweeper also.

:reuniclus: Reuniclus : One of the best Toxa abuser, also a great mon overall, except for speed. An excellent underated pick ^^

:mandibuzz: Mandibuzz : an excellent answer to DD pult, Excadrill, Aegi... it's actually another nice underated pick.

:chansey:/:blissey: Chansey/Blissey : agree with Lameflame, one of them should be on a VR

:melmetal: Melmetal : well, there's no gross here. So he can destroy everything with Double Iron Bash. Quite fun to use atm.

:volcarona: Volcarona : Having the boots doesn't save him and doesn't make him broken. He still have issue with which move I chose on my last slot, which is why he drop here.

:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini : Well, not as good than before. But still dope to break pass fat bulky core with taunt + NM.

:rotom-heat: Rotom Heat : the same, still good at pivoting but not as before

B+ Rank :
:dracovish: Dracovish : Well, even if people say that this mon isn't broken, and even if he's not as dangerous compared to GEN 8 OU, you still need an SI to this no brain mon. But he's limited by his speed. So he doesn't worth an A.

:latias-mega: Latias Mega : Well, the CM set is actually excellent, but he need a lot of preparation and he's also really MU dependant, when the support set is a support set :/. Doesn't worth an A

:rillaboom: Rillaboom : Well, better than Bulu, grassy Slide + U-turn help him a lot. excellent when pairing with Pex. But he doesn't really hit so hard, and there's Scizor and Zapdos and Corvi on this tier. So he need some help.

:serperior: Serperior : Love the scarf on HO, nothing more to say

:mew: Mew : well, mew is mew. Nothing more to say

:gengar: Gengar : well, this is Alakazam in less good, because of the talent and the speed tier :/

:victini: Victini : Love to much the scarf, I can't really be objective on that, unfort :)

:mawile-mega: Mawile Mega : Well, no gross around. So Maw is back on the game ^^

B Rank :
:chansey:/:blissey: Chansey/Blissey : the other is here, I just don't know yet which one :/

:tapu-lele: Tapu Lele : Not as good than before, even with Mgross ban. still fun to use, but... well, he doesn't hit so hard.

:amoonguss: Amoonguss : Quite interesting, but, well, it's amoonguss :/

:bisharp: Bisharp : an excellent pick for HO. But he lack some speed :/

:gastrodon: Gastrodon : Quite passive, but still a nice pick paired with M Scizor.

:venusaur-mega: Venusaur Mega : Well, still a good mega, and a good underated pick but... with the current meta, Slowbro is better as a physical defensive tank :/

:weavile: Weavile : Still a good pick with Cband and also a good trapper, but he's so frail, unfort

:rotom-wash: Rotom Wash : Well, not as good than before, and outclassed by is heat form, but still a nice pick

:medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega : Still hit hard, and Torna's ban is just good for him, but still slow and need supp to work.

B-Rank :
:charizard-mega-y: Charizard Mega Y : Scorching sand add is actually nice to him. But there's still pex. and he's still having trouble to break him, even if he can burn him more easily now.

:swampert-mega: Swamper Mega : Well, rain have lose two pillar, Torna and Ash Gren, soooo....

:pelipper: Pelipper : Same

:manaphy: Manaphy : Same

:grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl : Well, he's not as good than mew, but still an excellent screen supp ^^

:jirachi: Jirachi : not as good than he was. unfort :/

:gyarados-mega: / :gyarados: Gyarados : The two are nice, and I put them on the same level. The mega is still good, but the normal have Moxie + Z, which help him a lot to snowball. The Mega have in counterpart an better bulk overall and a nice typing.

:tapu-koko: Tapu Koko : well, koko isn't the mon that he was before, since he doesn't really hit so hard. But maybe the DLC will make him shine, as a CB set could be awesome ^^

:urshifu-rapid-strike: Urshifu-water : Not as good than the dark, but still an unrated pick. Still wall by pex, unfort, but have an excellent moveset and Surging Strike is an excellent move.

:tyranitar: Tyranitar : Choice Band and AV are still here ^^

:skarmory: Skarmory : I stop to count how many time I said that, but........ not as good than before :c

:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa H : I love this mon, but his speed tier is shit :/

:terrakion: Terrakion : another underated pick. The ash-gren ban is actually quite good to him ^^
PS : I flex in peace with Sub Salac set :3

:kommo-o: Kommo-O : Well, the offensive set are... well, bad, and defensivelly he can check Cinderace without a Z-Psy. so, here he is

C+ Rank :

:blacephalon: Blacephalon : well, we all know that he can't be insane with stuff like Ttar on this tier. Quite frail, but can be insane to unprepared team.

:keldeo: Keldeo : Not the mon that he was before, unfort :sob:

:volcanion: Volcanion : a good typing, good stat, and.... that's all. Still an excellent Scizor, Rona and in a way an heatran check, but have a quite bad SpD and Speed, unfort :/

:mimikyu: Mimikyu : Doesn't hit really hard without an SD and the LO, and his talent has been nerfed. But, with some preparation, he can succed at sweeping.

:gallade-mega: Gallade Mega : never try this mon unfort, but well, He doesn't seems to have success on the current meta, so here he is.

:suicune: Suicune : Can't really be objective here, I love so much this mon... but in actual NatDex OU, he's not good. He really need a lot of supp to sweep.

:alomomola: Alomomola : Well, not darm-g anymore. So, not as good than before. And he wasn't so good before

:garchomp-mega: Garchomp Mega : Hit hard, nice bulk, nice typing, but terrible speed :/

C Rank :
:heracross-mega: Heracross Mega : Well... Hit hard but still slow, and doesn't have any priority like MMaw :/

:houndoom-mega: Houndoom-Mega : Still an interesting pick to build around, and on sun he just hit stupidely hard after an NP. But well, he's a fire type, and there's Pex/Chansey :/

:pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega : Well, he can't were the HDB, sooo... :/

:nidoking: Nidoking : One of my favourite mon, shit why is he so slow :c

:mamoswine: Mamoswine : Need a lot of supp to break. But still good at.

:aggron-mega: Aggron-Mega : I try him once, and he wasn't so good as I expected.

:ribombee: Ribombee : Sticky are not so good atm, but he's the best setter, especially when Torna/ash-gren/MGross are gone ^^

:torkoal: Torkoal : same than Bombee, sun are not the best pick atm

C- Rank :
:thundurus-therian: Thundurus-Therian : well, he's slow, and he lack a Fly Stab.

:dracozolt: Dracozolt : Vish in less good. Can miss and there's more immunity to Bolt Beak than Fishious Rend

:hawlucha: Hawlucha : Lucha, well... when Clefable is one of the best mon of the tier :/

:venusaur: Venusaur : Sun are not good atm :/

:marowak-alola: Marowak Alola : Can be good with Poltergeist, never try but I heard about him

:muk-alola: Muk Alola : An excellent alternative to Tyranitar, since he can easily trapp Tias/tios and Lele, and he's also a good check to Zam, he have a pretty nice tipping but... the super berries have been nerfed, and his other ability are not that good.

:buzzwole: Buzzwole : When Urshifu Dark was here, He was on almost all my team. Now, well, even with torna gone, he still need a ton of supp :/

:Xurkitree: Xurkitree : Can be good with Z-Hypnosis, but... his speed tier is bad, unfort.

Last edited:

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Might edit this in alphabetical when I get the chance, but rn its not in any particular order so it looks kinda messy, might edit explanations too later or if I miss any Pokemon

S Rank

S

S-

A rank

A+

A

A-
:volcarona: Volcorona

B rank

B+

B

Last edited:
Here's my personal VR! I decided to cut it off at B because I'm not comfortable ranking Pokemon beyond that point; I don't think the metagame is at a point where you can properly assess those last few lower ranks. Some obvious Pokemon didn't make it onto the list because of that, not because I necessarily think they're unviable.

S Rank:

S

A Rank:

A+

A

A-

B Rank:

B+

:rotom-heat: Rotom-H

B

:rotom-wash: Rotom-W

---

I couldn't really be bothered to flesh this post out with explanations, but if there's anything you'd like to know about feel free to tag me on Discord or shoot me a PM and I'll gladly explain.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, here's my personal VR! The S and S- ranks are in order, everything else isn't. If something really obvious isn't on here chances are I just forgot it, so keep that in mind.

S

:Clefable:Clefable
:Heatran:Heatran

S-
:Hydreigon:Hydreigon
:Gliscor:Gliscor
:Kartana:Kartana

A+
:Lopunny-Mega:Mega Lopunny
:Garchomp:Garchomp
:Mawile-Mega:Mega Mawile
:Magearna:Magearna
:Toxapex:Toxapex
:Zapdos:Zapdos
:Kyurem:Kyurem
:Scizor-Mega:Mega Scizor

A
:Landorus-Therian:Landorus-Therian
:Dragapult:Dragapult
:Cinderace:Cinderace
:Tyranitar-Mega:Mega Tyranitar
:Tangrowth:Tangrowth
:Volcarona:Volcarona

A-
:Aegislash:Aegislash
:Greninja:Greninja
:Slowbro:Slowbro
:Latias-Mega:Mega Latias
:Excadrill:Excadrill
:Medicham-Mega:Mega Medicham
:Tapu Lele:Tapu Lele
:Tapu Fini:Tapu Fini
:Reuniclus:Reuniclus
:Magnezone:Magnezone
:Hippowdon:Hippowdon
:Corviknight:Corviknight

B+
:Rotom-Heat: Rotom-Heat
:Gastrodon:Gastrodon
:Bisharp:Bisharp
:Slowbro-Mega:Mega Slowbro
:Venusaur-Mega:Mega Venusaur
:Serperior:Serperior
:Weavile: Weavile
:Mew:Mew
:Alakazam:Alakazam
:Latios-Mega:Mega Latios
:Dracovish:Dracovish
:Tyranitar:Tyranitar
:Pelipper:Pelipper
:Swampert-Mega:Mega Swampert
:Manaphy:Manaphy
:Rotom-Wash:Rotom-Wash
:Gallade-Mega:Mega Gallade
:Charizard-Mega-X: Mega Charizard X

B
:Blissey:Blissey
:Ditto:Ditto
:Gengar:Gengar
:Amoonguss:Amoonguss
:Melmetal: Melmetal
:Kommo-o:Kommo-o
:Rillaboom:Rillaboom
:Mandibuzz:Mandibuzz
:Sableye-Mega:Mega Sableye

B-
:Chansey:Chansey
:Skarmory:Skarmory
:Alomomola:Alomomola
:Jirachi:Jirachi
:Grimmsnarl:Grimmsnarl
:Gyarados:Gyarados
:Gyarados-Mega:Mega Gyarados
:Blacephalon:Blacephalon
:Terrakion:Terrakion
:Torkoal:Torkoal
:Venusaur:Venusaur

C
:Suicune:Suicune
:Crawdaunt:Crawdaunt
:Aggron-Mega:Mega Aggron
:Mantine:Mantine
:Nidoking:Nidoking
:Hoopa-Unbound: Hoopa-Unbound
:Keldeo: Keldeo
:Charizard-Mega-Y: Mega Charizard Y
:Hawlucha:Hawlucha

The "I think these have potential but I'm not sure where they should go/if they are worth ranking yet" list

:Muk-Alola:Alolan Muk
:Moltres: Moltres
:Seismitoad:Seismitoad
:Thundurus-Therian:Thundurus-Therian
:Camerupt-Mega:Mega Camerupt
:Heracross-Mega:Mega Heracross
:Pinsir-Mega:Mega Pinsir
:urshifu: Water Urshifu
:Marowak-alola: Alolan Marowak
:Ribombee:Ribombee

Last edited:

Cheezy

up on melancholy hill
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I usually play lower tiers, but I have played a lot of National Dex and this was really cool when I saw it, so I decided to make one too.

This is all listed alphabetically by the way.

S Rank:

S

:Clefable: Clefable

S-

:greninja-ash: Ash-Greninja
:Gliscor: Gliscor
:Heatran: Heatran
:Magearna: Magearna

A Rank:

A+

:Kartana: Kartana
:Landorus-therian: Landorus-T
:Toxapex: Toxapex
:Zapdos: Zapdos

A

:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Slowbro: Slowbro

A-

:Excadrill: Excadrill
:Greninja: Greninja
:Rillaboom: Rillaboom

B Rank:

B+

:Charizard-Mega-X: Mega Charizard X
:Mew: Mew
:Serperior: Serperior
:Slowbro-Mega: Mega Slowbro
:Venusaur-Mega: Mega Venusaur

B

:Chansey: Chansey

:Dracovish: Dracovish
:Gallade-Mega: Mega Gallade
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o
:Latios-Mega: Mega Latios
:Mandibuzz: Mandibuzz
:Sableye-Mega: Mega Sableye

B-

:Gastrodon: Gastrodon
:Gyarados-Mega: Mega Gyarados
:Pelipper: Pelipper
:Swampert-Mega: Mega Swampert
:Terrakion: Terrakion

C Rank:

C+

:Hawlucha: Hawlucha
:Jirachi: Jirachi
:Keldeo: Keldeo
:Suicune: Suicune
:Torkoal: Torkoal
:Venusaur: Venusaur

C

:Aggron-Mega: Mega Aggron
:Crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
:Mantine: Mantine
:marowak-alola: Alolan Marowak
:Seismitoad: Seismitoad

C-

:Altaria-mega: Mega Altaria
:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Charizard-Mega-Y: Mega Charizard Y
:Heracross-Mega: Mega Heracross
:Ninetales-alola: Alolan Ninetales
:Pinsir-Mega: Mega Pinsir
:Ribombee: Ribombee

D

:tapu-bulu: Tapu Bulu
:tapu-koko: Tapu Koko
:Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian
:urshifu: Urshifu-Rapid Strike

Please let me know if I missed any important Pokemon, or if I should change something on this VR.

Last edited:
Ok, so since I'm bored I'm just gonna post here cuz Wynaut.

(nothing in the ranks or sub ranks are in any specific order)

plz ban these:
:spectrier:
:cinderace:

S
Heatran
Toxapex
Magearna
Latias-Mega
S-
Gliscor
Blissey
Clefable
A+
Slowbro
Ferrothorn
Mawile-Mega
Scizor-Mega
Zapdos
Corviknight
A
Ash-Greninja
Landorus-Therian
Tangrowth
Tyranitar-Mega
Kyurem
Garchomp
Medicham-Mega
Lopunny-Mega
Magnezone
A-
Tapu Koko
Tapu Lele
Tapu Fini
Rillaboom
Manaphy
Swampert-Mega
Pelipper
Reuniclus
Weavile
Tyranitar
Kartana
Aegislash
Chansey (also chansey is this high bc blissey and chansey dont really fit on the same teams as one another so idt blissey's viability has much effect on chansey's)
Melmetal
B+
Excadrill
Charizard-Mega-Y
Gastrodon
Hydreigon
Venusaur-Mega
Gengar
Victini
B
Latios-Mega
Serperior
Charizard-Mega-X
Diancie-Mega
Gyarados-Mega
Sableye-Mega
Rotom-Wash
Hippowdon
Mew
Grimmsnarl
Amoonguss
Skarmory
Greninja
Kommo-o
B-
Volcarona
Bisharp
Gyarados
Rotom-Heat
Jirachi
Zapdos-Galar
Slowbro-Mega
Garchomp-Mega
Moltres
Pinsir-Mega
Heracross-Mega
Gallade-Mega
C+
Keldeo
Terrakion
Hoopa-Unbound
Alomomola
Mandibuzz
Thundurus-Incarnate
Thundurus-Therian
C
Marowak-Alola
Glastrier
Crawdaunt
Alakazam
Mantine
Dracozolt
Suicune
Aerodactyl-Mega
Nidoking
Venusaur
C-
Shedinja
Seismitoad

Pyukumuku
Torkoal

Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Feb 1st Personal VR

S Rank

S

A Rank

A+

A

A-

B Rank

B+

B

B-

:garchomp-mega: Mega Garchomp
:hawlucha: Hawkucha
:zapdos-galar: Galarian Zapdos
:zeraora: Zeraora

C Rank

:azelf: Azelf
:aerodactyl-mega: Mega Aerodactyl
:diancie-mega: Mega Diancie
:heracross-mega: Mega Heracross
:hoopa-unbound: Hoopa-U
:shedinja: Shedinja
:slowking: Slowking
:slowking-galar: Galarian Slowking

Last edited:

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
The current metagame feels very balanced. I’m honestly not sure anything needs suspected, but here’s my personal rankings post-mag ban.​

S Rank:

• :ss/landorus-therian: Lando-T
  • :SS/clefable: Clefable
  • :ss/latias-mega: Mega-Latias

A+ Rank:

• :ss/lopunny-mega: Mega-Lopunny
  • :ss/gliscor: Gliscor
  • :ss/greninja-ash: Greninja-Ash
  • :ss/garchomp: Garchomp
  • :ss/heatran: Heatran
  • :ss/mawile-mega: Mega-Mawile
  • :ss/toxapex: Toxapex

A Rank:

• :ss/tyranitar-mega: Mega-Tyranitar
  • :ss/kartana: Kartana
  • :ss/slowbro: Slowbro
  • :ss/Scizor-Mega: Mega-Scizor
  • :ss/ferrothorn: Ferrothorn
  • :ss/weavile: Weavile
  • :ss/magnezone: Magnezone

A- Rank:

• :ss/corviknight: Corviknight
  • :ss/kommo-o: Kommo-o
  • :ss/sableye-mega: Mega-Sableye
  • :ss/rillaboom: Rillaboom
  • :ss/volcarona: Volcarona
  • :ss/medicham-mega: Mega-Medicham
  • :ss/tyranitar: Tyranitar
  • :ss/tapu Koko: Tapu Koko
  • :ss/tapu Lele: Tapu Lele
  • :ss/zapdos: Zapdos
  • :ss/charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Y

B+ Rank:

• :ss/swampert-mega: Mega-Swampert
  • :ss/pelipper: Pelipper (here because ^)
  • :ss/blissey: Blissey (natdex overrates like crazy)
  • :ss/aegislash: Aegislash
  • :ss/slowking: Slowking
  • :ss/victini: Victini
  • :ss/Garchomp-mega: Mega-Garchomp
  • :ss/kyurem: Kyurem
  • :ss/serperior: Serperior
  • :ss/hydreigon: Hydreigon
  • :ss/excadrill: Excadrill
  • :ss/charizard-mega-x: Charizard-X

B Rank:

• :ss/diancie-mega: Mega-Diancie
  • :ss/reuniclus: Reuniclus
  • :ss/slowking-Galar: Slowking-Galar
  • :ss/melmetal: Melmetal
  • :ss/venusaur-mega: Mega-Venusaur
  • :ss/bisharp: Bisharp
  • :ss/hawlucha: Hawlucha
  • :ss/blacephalon: Blacephalon
  • :ss/tangrowth: Tangrowth
  • :ss/tapu fini: Tapu Fini
  • :ss/moltres: Moltres
  • :ss/Chansey: Chansey
  • :ss/manaphy: Manaphy
  • :ss/skarmory: Skarmory

B- Rank:

• :ss/shuckle: Shuckle (webs teams surprisingly decent)
  • :ss/slowbro-mega: Mega-Slowbro
  • :ss/jirachi: Jirachi
  • :ss/Latios-Mega: Mega-Latios
  • :ss/dragonite: Dragonite
  • :ss/amoonguss: Amoonguss
  • :ss/gengar: Gengar
  • :ss/rotom-wash: Rotom-Wash
  • :ss/mew: Mew
  • :ss/mantine: Mantine
  • :ss/alomomola: Alomomola
  • :ss/Gastrodon: Gastrodon
  • :ss/hippowdon: Hippowdon
  • :ss/greninja: Greninja-Protean
  • :ss/beedrill-mega: Mega-Beedrill
  • :ss/ditto: Ditto

Goated Rank:

• :ss/seismitoad: Seismitoad

Other mons not listed here may be fully viable but have a smaller niche than those above. Also didn’t feel like listing below B-​

Last edited:
ND Discord gave me the greenlight to post my VR takes raw, so fuck it, here we go:

S rank

Vacant S rank - explain Landorus-Therian was almost S rank (No longer vacant)

A rank

A+
MEGA GARCHOMP
GliscLati balances are still super good
Future Sight and the Pexman
Ferro bulky offenses are still super good
Corv is a broken Defogger

:greninja-ash: Greninja-Ash

A
Kartana's lack of spice in the current meta (see: doesn't beat Ground-types anymore, Corviknight)
Groundium Garchomp is actually pretty good as a sweeper, great as an alternative to Mega
clefbale (TrickRocks = very good SR setter, CM is a potent wincon)
Slowbro > Slowking, but barely (Beam Bro is one of the only good answers to grounds)
Rilla is a HO staple
Koko's strengths as a pivot still stand in SS (+ less competition as speed control from Mega Alakazam!)
Mawile's tendency to fail as a wallbreaker, even in optimal scenarios / Ground-type revolution
Zone is a cool support for top tiers

A-

Scizor balances are popping off (especially w Hydreigon!)
Volcarona + Boots = very deadly wincon
Weavile balances trending upward (continuing to do so!)
Cham Sux

B rank

B+

:urshifu-rapid-strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike

B

:diancie-mega: Diancie-Mega

B-

:slowking-galar: Slowking-Galar

C rank

C+

:zapdos-galar: Zapdos-Galar
:zarude: Zarude

C

C-

:mamoswine: Mamoswine
:regieleki: Regieleki

Alternate Takes:

A1

A2

A3

A4

A5

Last edited:
Sorry for the message from earlier, I meant to preview just so you know. But I won't be including Pokemon Below B+ because they aren't the most viable and I want to do other stuff. This is also semi ordered but like I think mchomp is barely the best rn so that's why it's first but not everything is ordered.

S: No S because there isn't really any super broken mons rn

A+:
:Garchomp-Mega: Mega-Garchomp
:Mawile-Mega: Mega-Mawile
:Garchomp: Garchomp

A:
:Scizor-Mega: Mega-Scizor
:Latias-Mega: Mega Latias
:Medicham-Mega: Mega-Medicham
:Tyranitar-Mega: Mega-Tyranitar
:Lopunny-Mega: Mega-Lopunny
:Tapu Lele: Tapu Lele
:Tapu Fini: Tapu Fini
:Tapu Koko: Tapu Koko
:Magnezone: Magnezone

A-:
:Kyurem: Kyurem
:Blissey: Blissey
:Slowking: Slowking

B+:
:shuckle: Shuckle

And that's it for my personal viability rankings, I hope you enjoyed reading this and you don't disagree with everything I said.
Have a nice day!

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
First time doing this, most should be pretty general, but there are some different takes I made.

S Rank

Lando T rn is extremely splashable, well, more than it was before, with defensive sets and scarf sets rising supreme, with the defensive set’s ev spread being more defnsively focused allows it to be an amazing pivot to the tiers top attackers.

Clefbale is an amazing wincon right now, with calm mind Z, Life Orb and Leftovers sets all being amazing and a pain in the ass to deal with, and rocker sets still being efficient, with some new sets such as imprison for opposing clef being innovated for, this mon, with its utility and splashability as a utility mon on fatter balances and a wincon on said fat balances and sand make me rank it this high.

The most interesting take out of the 3 move ups, I think corv has proven itself to be the premeir defogger of the tier, and with the fall of zapdos, and generally zapdos becoming worse (in my opinion) compared to before, and is IMO outshined by corv, due to corvs ability to check the ever rising Kartana and SpDef sets checking the hard to check specs Kyurem and Lele, its hard to find ability to check these monsters, and consistent splashability on teams lets me think this is worthy of S rank.

S

A Rank

A+

A
:Diancie-mega: Mega Diancie
:kommo-o: Kommo o

A-
:Tapu-lele: Tapu Lele

B Rank

B+

B
Tapu Bulu and Slowking Galar are the two notable rises, with both of them forming a neat offensive and defensive core together, and checking having and both being potent wincons on specific teams let me to rank it higher than C. These two especially shine on sand, pressuring mons such as heatran, birds and lando, with future sigh support to help back up drill, these two are definitely worth looking at right now.

:charizard-mega-x: Charizard-Mega X
:charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega Y
:heracross-mega: Heracross-Mega
:Thundurus-Therian: Thundy T
:Slowking-Galar: Glowking

B-

Alhamdullilah The Don provides, this monster of a mon has been something I have been experimenting with recently, and absolutely loves the prominence of fat mlatias balances, and how mtias are more commonly using psyshock+ice beam, or mono psychic instead of aura+shock. This mon pairs extremely well with mons that pressure offense well such as mega lopunny, and should definitely be looked into
:thundurus: Thundy I

C Rank

C
:pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega
:urshifu-rapid-strike: Urshifu-Rapid Strike

thats all from me, hope you like my takes^^

Last edited:
fuckit why not
not doing below b+ though because im lazy

S Rank

A+

:greninja-ash: Ash Greninja

A

A-

:kommo-o: Kommo-O

B+

:diancie-mega: Mega Diancie

Oculars

JUST WAIT TILL I DROP THESE FLAMES
is a Tiering Contributor
Big Oculars actually Good and Usable VR updated with heat
S Rank

S

S-

A Rank

A+

A

A-
:charizard-mega-y: Charizard-Mega Y
B Rank

B+

:omastar: Omastar
:slowbro-galar: Slowbro-Galar (Mega)
B

:stakataka: Stakataka
:charizard-mega-x: Charizard-Mega X
:cloyster: Cloyster
:weezing-galar: Weezing-Galar
:heracross-mega: Heracross-Mega
:rotom-wash: Wosh
:dragonite: Dragonite

B-

:necrozma: Necrozma
:pinsir-mega: Pinsir-Mega
:barraskewda: Barraskewda
:thundurus-therian: Thundurus-T
:lycanroc-Dusk: Lycanroc-Dusk
:muk-alola: Muk-Alola
:decidueye: Decidueye

C Rank

C

:rotom-mow: Lawnmower
:thundurus: Thundurus-I
:hatterene: Hatterene
:porygon-z: Porygon-Z
:rhyperior: Rhyperior
:kingdra: Kingdra
:manectric-mega: Manectric-Mega

:moltres-galar: Moltres-Galar
:ursaring: Ursaring
:azumarill: Azumarill
:aggron-mega: Aggron-Mega
:slowking-galar: Slowking-Galar
:araquanid: Araquanid
:urshifu-rapid-strike: Urshifu-Rapid Strike
:zarude: Zarude

Last edited:
Correct Personal Nat Dex Viability Rankings:

S-:
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian

A+:
:Garchomp: Garchomp
:Latias-Mega: Latias-Mega
:Lopunny-Mega: Lopunny-Mega
:Mawile-Mega: Mawile-Mega
:Tapu-Fini: Tapu Fini
:Tapu-Koko: Tapu Koko

A:
:Diancie-Mega: Diancie-Mega
:Garchomp-Mega: Garchomp-Mega
:Greninja-Ash: Greninja-Ash
:Kyurem: Kyurem
:Magnezone: Magnezone
:Medicham-Mega: Medicham-Mega
:Scizor-Mega: Scizor-Mega

A-:
:Blissey: Blissey
:Greninja: Greninja
:Slowking: Slowking
:Tapu-Lele: Tapu Lele
:Tyranitar-Mega: Tyranitar-Mega
:Volcarona: Volcarona

B+:
:Chansey: Chansey
:Gastrodon: Gastrodon
:Gyarados-Mega: Gyarados-Mega
:Hawlucha: Hawlucha
:Jirachi: Jirachi
:Kommo-O: Kommo-O
:Latios-Mega: Latios-Mega
:Mew: Mew
:Reuniclus: Reuniclus
:Serperior: Serperior
:Slowbro-Mega: Slowbro-Mega
:Slowking-Galar: Slowking-Galar
:Victini: Victini

B:
:blaziken: Blaziken
:Buzzwole: Buzzwole
:Celesteela: Celesteela
:Charizard-Mega-Y: Charizard-Mega-Y
:Gallade-Mega: Gallade-Mega
:Moltres: Moltres
:Nihilego: Nihilego
:Pelipper: Pelipper
:Sableye-Mega: Sableye-Mega
:Shuckle: Shuckle
:Swampert-Mega: Swampert-Mega
:Tapu-Bulu: Tapu Bulu
:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
:Zeraora: Zeraora

B-:
:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Charizard-Mega-X: Charizard-Mega-X
:Crawdaunt: Crawdaunt
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt
:Dragonite: Dragonite
:Heracross-Mega: Heracross-Mega
:Moltres-Galar: Moltres-Galar
:Primarina: Primarina
:Terrakion: Terrakion
:Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian
:Zapdos-Galar: Zapdos-Galar
:Zarude: Zarude

C:
:Altaria-Mega: Altaria-Mega
:Camerupt-Mega: Camerupt-Mega
:Cresselia: Cresselia
:Deoxys-Defense: Deoxys-Defense
:Diggersby: Diggersby
:Dragonite: Dragonite
:Gardevoir-Mega: Gardevoir-Mega
:Lycanroc-Dusk: Lycanroc-Dusk
:Mamoswine: Mamoswine
:Manectric-Mega: Manectric-Mega
:Mantine: Mantine
:Marowak-Alola: Marowak-Alola
:Necrozma: Necrozma
:Ninetales-Alola: Ninetales-Alola
:Pinsir-Mega: Pinsir-Mega
:Porygon-Z: Porygon-Z
:Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku
:Quagsire: Quagsire
:Raichu-Alola: Raichu-Alola
:Ribombee: Ribombee
:Salamence: Salamence
:Shedinja: Shedinja
:Stakataka: Stakataka
:Suicune: Suicune
:Swampert: Swampert
:Thundurus: Thundurus-Incarnate
:Torkoal: Torkoal
:Uxie: Uxie
:Venusaur: Venusaur
:Volcanion: Volcanion
:Weezing-Galar: Weezing-Galar

Last edited:
Second Personal VR post.

Now featuring 100% more Blaziken.

S Tier:

S
Landorus-Therian

S-
Greninja-Ash
Mawile-Mega

A Tier:

A+
Clefable
Corviknight
Ferrothorn
Gliscor
Heatran
Kyurem
Latias-Mega

A
Blaziken
Medicham-Mega
Garchomp
Lopunny-Mega
Rillaboom
Scizor-Mega
Tapu Lele
Toxapex

A-
Blissey
:diancie-mega:
Diancie-Mega
Excadrill
:garchomp-mega:
Garchomp-Mega
Gastrodon
Hydreigon
Kommo-o
Magnezone
Manaphy
Slowking
Swampert-Mega
Tapu Fini
Tangrowth
Tyranitar
Tyranitar-Mega
Weavile
Volcarona

B Tier:

B+
Aegislash
Amoonguss
Gengar
:jirachi:
Jirachi
Melmetal
Mew
:serperior:
Serperior
Slowbro
Tapu Koko
Victini
:zapdos:
Zapdos

B
:bisharp:
Bisharp
Chansey
Charizard Mega X
Charizard Mega Y
:gallade-mega:
Gallade-Mega
Greninja
Hawlucha
Reuniclus
Rotom-Wash
:sableye-mega:
Sableye-Mega
Slowbro-Mega
Slowking-Galar
:skarmory:
Skarmory
Thundurus-T
:Urshifu:
Urshifu-Rapid Strike
Zeraora

B-

Alakazam
Azumarill
Buzzwole
:crawdaunt:
Crawdaunt
:gyarados-mega:
Gyarados-Mega
:heracross-mega:
Heracross-Mega
:hoopa-unbound:
Hoopa-U
Tapu Bulu
:zapdos-galar:
Zapdos-Galar

C Tier:

C+
:alomomola:
Alomomola
:Blacephalon:
Blacephalon
:ditto:
Ditto
:dracozolt:
Dracozolt
Grimmsnarl
:latios-mega:
Latios-Mega
:Pinsir-Mega:
Pinsir-Mega
:moltres:
Moltres
Venusaur-Mega

C
:gyarados:
Gyarados
:pyukumuku:
Pyukumuku
:quagsire:
Quagsire
Ribombee
:shedinja:
Shedinja
:shuckle:
Shuckle
:zarude:
Zarude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)