Pokémon Pawmot

1. Does Revival Blessing even get selected by Sleep Talk?
2. You may want to consider an Electric Tera type. Apparently most moves (except priority & multi-hit moves), have their power upped to 60 IF they get Tera STAB and have a power less than 60, thus allowing Nuzzle to do some *actual* damage.
1) Yes it does
2) I never terra Pawmot, Grass Chi-Yu too good against the meta

I think you're right, the inconsistency of the sleep talk set really shows over many matches. Even with HP investment, Pawmot gets 2KO'd by most anything making rest/talk hard to safely do.
I have also tried a full on defensive set with 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD along with Body Press and it can take quite a few hits, but it is set up bait to a lot of pokemon.

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about pawmot, and because of its bulk it doesnt seemnlike itd survive much. What about a build focusing on endure and a stat-boosting berry?

I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about pawmot, and because of its bulk it doesnt seemnlike itd survive much. What about a build focusing on endure and a stat-boosting berry?
It is decent with a Salac Berry, but thats about it. Its too bad it doesn't get Reversal because that would make it quite a bit better. It can also Utilize Agility+Weakness Policy.

Pawmots best set by far though is Choiced set/Life Orb/Leppa Berry, it's really the one worth using

I'm liking that Choice set, despite how fringe it looks.

Fun fact., Tera Electric Double Shock is actually capable of doing the impossible: threaten to OHKO Dondozo on the physical side!

Wall Dondozo:
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 472-556 (93.6 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
Curse Dondozo:
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Dondozo: 636-752 (126.1 - 149.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. +1 252 HP / 4 Def Dondozo: 428-504 (84.9 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Obviously your first choice isn't this set, nor is it toTera Pawmot, but it's still awesome as hell.

I'm liking that Choice set, despite how fringe it looks.

Fun fact., Tera Electric Double Shock is actually capable of doing the impossible: threaten to OHKO Dondozo on the physical side!

Wall Dondozo:
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dondozo: 472-556 (93.6 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
Curse Dondozo:
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Dondozo: 636-752 (126.1 - 149.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
- 252 Atk Choice Band Tera Electric Pawmot Double Shock vs. +1 252 HP / 4 Def Dondozo: 428-504 (84.9 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Obviously your first choice isn't this set, nor is it toTera Pawmot, but it's still awesome as hell.
Yeah Pawmot has the most powerful physical electric attack that's available, even more powerful than a CB Iron Hands Wild Charge. Many players underestimate its power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)