Tournament Partners in Crime Banhappy Tournament (Won by Eisenherz)

approved by drampa's grandpa and The Immortal

Partners in Crime Banhappy Tournament

Tired of Smeargle supporting its partner with a variety of moves? Sick of having your attack being lowered by Intimidate? Introducing Partners in Crime Banhappy Tournament! When signing up, every player can choose which Pokemon, abilities or moves to be banned for the remainder of this tournament. Additionally, at the beginning of each round beside the first, every player remaining may ban an additional Pokemon, abilities, or moves. Be sure to check the banlist on the OP. Note that banning a move or ability does not ban any variants of it (ex. If Dazzling was banned, the more majestic Queenly Majesty is allowed).

Rules:
  • Play your matches on main or ROM server (Recommended on ROM once Gen 8 meta is playable)
  • Single Elimination
  • Best of 1
  • Replays are required
  • Rounds last for a week
Signups will last until 26th October, 12:00 PM GMT +8.

Round 1
Semifinals
Finals

Pokemon: Clefable (>:( ), Pheromosa, Amoonguss, Gastrodon
Moves: Wide Guard, Trick Room, Fake Out, Eruption, Tailwind
Abilities: Prankster, Intimidate, Drizzle, Shadow Tag, Serene Grace, Drought, Electric Surge, Sand Rush, Contrary

Last edited:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have to hold the tournament quicker than I intended to since my family is going to Singapore.

Round 1

n1n1 vs Eisenherz
jasprose vs Yami
lost heros vs Mark_K
regirock vs OM room
MorganORNot vs NovaFish21
MicrowavablePillow vs D2TheW
*Challonge request me to have 4 byes for this round, but I decided to merge them together

Pokemon: Clefable (>:( ), Pheromosa, Amoonguss, Gastrodon
Moves: Wide Guard, Trick Room, Fake Out
Abilities: Prankster, Intimidate, Drizzle, Shadow Tag

The deadline for this round will be on Monday, November 4th, at 12:00 PM GMT +8. Good luck to all of you! thank god that kyurem black isn't banned

EDIT: welp, turns out you can't play Partners in Crime on the main server, so it's best to do your matches on ROM sever!

Last edited:

D2TheW

Amadán
Calling act, opponent hasn't been online since the 19th of October and hasn't responded to my message :/
Edit: if I get a ban, ban drought

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)