Project OU Secret Santa

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay signups are now closed. I'll be using a program to randomize people and which core you will be building for. Considering that the people participating ended up being an odd number in the end I decided to participate so no one is left out. I will send all of you a Smogon DM or if you DM'd me on discord I will DM you a core on Discord, so expect all the cores / Pokemon to be sent by the end of today.

Once you are done building, I want you to send the final team back to me or Katy and we will send that team back to the person who requested it!

You have until Christmas Day 11:59PM GMT to submit your teams.

Have fun building!

Last edited:

Zneon

uh oh
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay. To everyone who's sent the teams to me or Katy, I've handed them out. For the other people who didn't complete them when this message is sent, I'm giving you a 2 day extension, if you don't complete it by then I'll build for people who didn't get their team yet so no one misses out.

That does it then! If you got the wrong team or requested something different that me or Katy didn't notice please do let us know either through Discord or Smogon conversation.

I hope you all have a great day and happy holidays! :blobthumbsup:

Katy

Banned deucer.
As a reminder: You can leave compliments and feedback in this thread about the teams you've recieved, even tho you don't know who did it for you, but they'll read it so they have the chance to read the positive feedback! :blobthumbsup: :blobthumbsup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)