Tournament OU PLAYER RANKING TOURNAMENT [Preliminary Round]

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you contacted him 2 days before the deadline.
uh I played 3 straight games first week, contacted him last thursday, again saturday, and he did not reply

.. i could not have contacted him earlier because I wasn't ranked immediately below him

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I agree with jets arifeen is also johning me to keep his spot, this should be a huge no no
your situation is completely different since you actually challenged arifeen on PS, jets contacted his opp on smogon 2 days before the deadline and is complaining that I didn't give him act because of that.

explodingdaisies

What's the point of talking if nobody ever listens
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'd like to request activity please. I've msg'd Der Schweinsteiger on PS twice while he was on and has signed off on me twice after receiving my msg. Once I can understand maybe i timed my msg as he signed off, but twice? I've made every attempt to accommodate the time difference but he seems to be dodging me

first page convo with der.png Convo with der 2.png

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
can i request activity? will i am is not answering me since sunday

I'd like to request activity please. I've msg'd Der Schweinsteiger on PS twice while he was on and has signed off on me twice after receiving my msg. Once I can understand maybe i timed my msg as he signed off, but twice? I've made every attempt to accommodate the time difference but he seems to be dodging me

View attachment 68445 View attachment 68446
I would suggest challenging one of the other two people you can battle this round. Inactive players will be removed at the end of the week again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)