Rules OU Forum Rules, OU Council Info, and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Hi, the OU moderating team decided to create a subforum in order to make the forum a little neater and to make it easier to navigate through. Outdated threads will be kept there, while ongoing projects, resources, as well as tiering-related threads will be kept here. Additionally, we'll keep player interview threads in here as well since they're interesting to read regardless of the state of the metagame.

Happy Holidays and an early happy new year!

Hey everyone! The OU moderation team has noticed a large uptick of generally substanceless one-liners in the metagame discussion and viability ranking thread. This has in turn made our job a little more frustrating and we would just like to remind you all to please make sure that your post contributes to the discussion at hand. Cheers!

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
heya all, I'm going to be stepping down from OUTL and Council altogether. It's been a long time since I was first added to council, but my interest in it isn't there anymore and I'm going to step away.

lax will be taking over as TL in my place. Congrats!

After almost 2 years of moderating this subforum, I have decided to step down from my position as OU Forum Leader and Moderator. It has been a fun ride, but there's an end to everything. I will stick around as a contributor and I'm sure that the rest of the moderators will continue to do a great job!

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Similar to what rozes said here, lax has stepped down from his position as OU Tier Leader due to personal reasons. Despite a short lived tenure as OUTL, we appreciate him for his time on the council and all of the contributions he has made. We wish him the best moving forward and hope to see him again soon!

For the time being, I'll be running the show solo. However, if you guys have questions or concerns about the meta both my Smogon PMs, any of the council members PMs will be open

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
With the generation coming to a close, I’d like to thank everyone for their contributions to the metagame and activity on the forums. It was a privilege acting as tier leader and that will continue. Our community had an enjoyable generation and I hope the next one is even better.

Look out for more information on SV from the council in coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)