Tournament Other Metagames Premier League IV - Finals [Won by The Bidoofs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Game came down to him hitting 2 hydros and avoiding a flinch to win. A few people have tried to work it out and have said it was a 50/50, I cba to check myself lol. Either way, I could have played this game better and I'm just gonna go ahead and blame rust since I hadn't played in a few days lol.

Anways, with those excuses out of the way, heres the replay. gg terrors and sorry for the flinch.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-408727299
0.8 * 0.8 * 0.8 ~= 0.51
(h-pump hitting) * (zen headbutt not flinching) * (h-pump hitting)

cool sTag team btw!

Dr. Phd. BJ

aphasia
is a defending SCL Champion
OMPL Champion
0.8 * 0.8 * 0.8 ~= 0.51
(h-pump hitting) * (zen headbutt not flinching) * (h-pump hitting)

cool sTag team btw!
Terrors could have scalded garde, then foddered Rotom on Tini and only have to risk one hydro (which Ik didnt happen). Another thing is a what about the chance of Zen Missing? So it's in terrors favor ever so slightly. I'd also like to say how OM Room and Josh are 100% on predictions so far :o.

0.8*0.1*0.8 + 0.8*0.8*0.9*0.8 + 0.8*0.9*0.2*0.1*0.8 ~= 0.54
EDIT: 0.8*0.01*0.8 + 0.8*0.8*0.99*0.8 + 0.8*0.99*0.2*0.01*0.8 ~= 0.51, My bad.
(hydro hit, zen miss, hydro hit) + (hydro hit, zen hit without flinch, hydro hit) + (hydro hit, zen hit and flinch, zen miss, hydro hit)
Having said that I can see the point of arguing who'll win before the battle, but why argue who should have after the winner is already decided?

Last edited:
0.8*0.1*0.8 + 0.8*0.8*0.9*0.8 + 0.8*0.9*0.2*0.1*0.8 ~= 0.54
(hydro hit, zen miss, hydro hit) + (hydro hit, zen hit without flinch, hydro hit) + (hydro hit, zen hit and flinch, zen miss, hydro hit)
Having said that I can see the point of arguing who'll win before the battle, but why argue who should have after the winner is already decided?
I agree, but if we're posting calcs then I gotta point out that with victory star, zen headbutt from victini is 99% accurate not 90%.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Klang vs LaxLapras
DontStealMyPenquin vs thelinearcurve
1 True Lycan vs terrors

GO users that start with T! (and klang)

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Kl4ng said the earliest he can battle is sunday, he's away this week

edit: also tagging The Immortal because Snorlax and Suicune are currently banned from AAA challenges, unless that's what you and Kl4ng want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)