Tournament Other Metagames Premier League IV - Finals [Won by The Bidoofs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an upset

grats tho
Lol dude we get it that you didn't want us to win, all you had to say was that it was a very good series and a fitting end to this year's ompl and leave it at that but no you just have to belittle us like that. You have shown in the past that you aren't exactly happy with us doing so well, but that doesn't mean that you should bring your salt to your congratulations.

Anyways great games and very well played to the pikachus, definitely was a great series and quite an end to this ompl. I'm going to do my shoutouts right now:

Uselesscrab Zangooser You have no idea how much I thank you for picking me up, seeing this team grow from the start was just so greatand thank you for managing this team so much. Was definitely an extremely fun experience(although nothing can match the childish charizards with random battle king ranger mike and 1v1 king archops). Sorry I don't have much to say it's just been fun!

Wanka ☑ “This guy's team is CRAZY!” ☑ “My team can't win against a team like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two mons to win" ☑ “He topdecked the only hax that could beat me” ☑ "He had the perfect mons" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I played that perfectly"

Really though, it's been fun lol, I previously only knew you for being a huge dick to me while playing my monotype open game when you were heckling me from the battle's chat which still was really rude but I digress lol. (yes I know the context and while I shouldn't have made those remarks and apologize for doing so, although I still stand by the statement even though I don't know who won the open lol) I now see that your remarks were moreso defensive albeit rather misguided than anything. But yeah now I see that you're actually a cool guy so yeah lol your opinion of me definitely has changed quite a bit.

1 True Lycan man it's actually insane how much you've grown since way ! Like you and I go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back to the days when I was known as dragon tamer mike. For those that don't know(aka the rest of the world), lycan and I were part of the ever so prestigious skull league(and I think eclipse league or whatever) back on the frost server in like 2013 I believe. I remember I always thought of you as not like a weakling but I suppose just worse than me(even though I don't know the validity of that statement) and I can wholeheartedly say that you kick my ass in the monotype nowadays lol. You had a great season and it's just mind-boggling to see another former skull league member achieving so much now! Also guys for those saying that it wasn't a prestigious league shut up it had it's own super fancy website. http://theskullleague.weebly.com/ Never forget

Jordn I remember when I first heard you were going to play aaa over me I was rather upset that I wasn't being played and that the person that was being started over me I hadn't even ever heard of, but you've definitely showed me that you're oozing with potential and with more refinement you could definitely hit it big! Sorry I don't have much to say here lol but yeah you have proven yourself quite a bit!

ellipse Not going to lie, going into the season I was definitely doubting your skill because of your long time away from mons, and boy was I proven wrong. Like I remember ellipse at their peak and this season you were definitely reminiscent of that ellipse. Definitely one of the gods of stabmons and one of the best battlers at their specific metagameI have ever seen!

Knight of Cydonia I am so sorry that things didn't really go your way this season, I really really am. I felt so bad watching you say that you weren't worth it starting and things of that sort and it just broke my heart. You are definitely a great battelr and one of the best tier shift players ever, and you have shown that in the past, but don't let your losses hinder your will to rise up to that peak that you once were at!

Illusio Definitely one of the cooler guys in oms and just a really nice guy in general, it's a shame you didn't really see any playing time but don't let that shake you at all! :D I don't have much to say but you're just such a great guy and one of the better personalities that I have ever and probably will ever meet on this sight. You're also an incredible battler and just some great fundamentals.

Transcendent God Champion I remember that the first thing that I saw when I looked at the auction results was how you were bought for I believe it was just 3K? Like that is insane how were you such a steal? You are definitely in a vacuum one of the best battler just period I feel, like you are a legend among legends and just have absurdly good fundamentals. Also just a total side note but your rmts are just absolute masterpieces and are in contention for the best content that this site has ever seen.

ihhca While I didn't talk to you much, nor do I really know much about you, you seem like a great guy and your matches show that you're quite a good battler, keep it up!

DontStealMyPenguin Admittedly, going into ompl I considered ag a joke, and while that more or less is true because of the fact that ag is more or less a joke at least on paper. You however have shown that there is consistency in the tier and that it takes a lot of skill to pilot squads to victory and just have done a great job this season! I also hadn't heard of you before this season but you are a very promising player!

Eien Didn't talk to you at all but you seem nice. So so so sorry I don't have anything to say D: you definitely deserve much better but I don't want to bs my way through so I truly apologize. Keep on battling! And you seem like very nice person!

FLCL The REAL mvp of the team, shoutouts to you for literally pulling an iconic and just not saying or doing anything to benefit the team beccause you were mad that you weren't drafted with your friend.

shartruce Don't know what happened but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that something so bad happened to the point of not being able to contribute to the team. So if that is the case I am sorry.

Kl4ng I mean we know each other very well and there really isn't much to say haha. You played out of your mind this season or I suppose just par for the course considering that you're a god of oms and stuff lol. Keep going strong dude, congrats on the great results this season! It's pretty insane how much consistency you have in a game like pokemon while simultaneously providing so countless innovations to various metagames.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to show my worth, but thank you so much for drafting me.

Also this tournament has shown me that monotype is definitely a genuinely good meta, and that it isn't super amtchup based and is quite skill intensive. Albiet that I still have reservations about a couple things, it is pretty cool! OMPL has definitely has heigtened my stance on mono greatly.
Anyways, once again thanks so much for this experience uc and zangooser and good luck in pokemon and in life to everyone involved in ompl!

FOREVER

Last edited:
Uselesscrab said:
Big shoutout to LITERALLY EVERYONE BUT ELLIPSE
I see how it is.

For real though, can't thank my team and my managers enough for how grateful I am to be able to be a part of this team, and how proud I am of everyone for being able to clutch it out in these last couple weeks. Thanks especially to ihhca and Kl4ng, for the help teambuilding, I know that I probably wouldn't have won anything without their help. Also thanks to baconbagon for nominating me in the draft when I thought I was about to go undrafted, and to Zangooser & Uselesscrab for putting up the points and picking me.

I see how it is.

For real though, can't thank my team and my managers enough for how grateful I am to be able to be a part of this team, and how proud I am of everyone for being able to clutch it out in these last couple weeks. Thanks especially to ihhca and Kl4ng, for the help teambuilding, I know that I probably wouldn't have won anything without their help. Also thanks to baconbagon for nominating me in the draft when I thought I was about to go undrafted, and to Zangooser & Uselesscrab for putting up the points and picking me.
Wow did I seriously do that

I'm awful, sorry about that

Lol dude we get it that you didn't want us to win, all you had to say was that it was a very good series and a fitting end to this year's ompl and leave it at that but no you just have to belittle us like that. You have shown in the past that you aren't exactly happy with us doing so well, but that doesn't mean that you should bring your salt to your congratulations.
You're right. It's tough accepting a loss after the past success. Here, I will redo my congratulations:

Congratulations Uselesscrab, Zangooser and all the members of The Five-Bidoof Fighting Battalion for proving myself and the rest of the doubters wrong. I doubted your team from the draft, called you the "worst team", that didn't stop you. You started off slow with a loss and a draw, that didn't stop you. You came back, fought hard, and won when it mattered. I don't know who deserves credit for this, the managers for motivating the players? Or the players for picking themselves up? Perhaps both. In any case, good job and congratulations on winning the OMPL IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)