Tournament Other Metagames Grand Slam - Won by Kl4ng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Played shit and smashed by Lax 0-3, ggs. Was a fun ride.
1: STABmons
2: Tier Shift
3: AAA

Shout outs! Thanks to MAMP for hooking me up with this sick BH team, and thanks to Kl4ng for making me realise that Rain in AAA is actually a thing after he smashed me in the Open with it. Finally, shout out to the Sample Team thread for having some decent teams in there. Thanks also to whoever it was who told me to replace Ambipom with Lopunny on that Tier Shift team I can't remember anymore LOL

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Lost to Klang 3-2. It was really 3-1 but we played the last for fun.

I'm going to pretend like these are the only games I played:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/almostanyability-370371045
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-370381319

I could have won TS, but after Reun got critted I was too annoyed to think clearly so I left it in to die, and that was that. Maybe if I started better it all would have went better. However, I managed to win AAA even with a horrid matchup so I'm happy with that. Also just cool that I got this far as the start of this whole thing I was kinda unknown as a player. No shame or disappointment in losing to Klang because he's the best there is in OM imo.

Shoutouts:
Dr. Phd. BJ - Thanks for always testing random things with me, and building the STABmon team with me.
InfernapeTropius11 - Thanks for the mono Bug team. It actually is a good team, I won a lot on ladder vs flying. This flying was a particularly bad matchup as Galv couldn't break through what it needed, Heracross got outspeeded by a lot, and Dragonite just ripped through the team.
OM room - Picked me to win the tour so you're a good guy
motherlove - Always fun to play AAA/BH against you
Kl4ng - You're the man in OMs, I don't think there's a close second. Better win the tour
Peef Rimgar - You're a fun dude :~)
Lcass4919 - You come up with a lot of fun AAA and BH stuff, really good player
HeadsILoseTailsYouWin - Shoutout for destroying me in BH with stall, it made me realize I don't consider stall enough when I build, which was important for battling Klang (Not that it helped)
@ Others in OM Room - I got tired of writing so yeah I'm leaving some out but thanks for being chill fam
Lastly: The Immortal Eevee General - Thanks for hosting the tour and doing so much stuff for OMs

tehy

Banned deucer.
technically speaking it's impossible for laxuy to lose so i don't see the need to wish him luck

do it quickly though.

Reactions: lax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)