Other Gender

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a super duper simple thing, but I've noticed how there's of course the gender option and it shows on your profile etc. etc. etc. My request is to add in an "Other" option in the Gender part of the profile where you can type your gender. I know it's not that big of a thing but it would be nice for certain people. ^-^

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I actually know a user that might like this option, but the said person didn't even set their gender. I'm not sure if we have "the technology" to do this, but not setting your gender is always an option.

I'm pretty sure I know what you mean as I am of course someone who'd like this, and if we're thinking of the same thing I know there are people who would rather show this instead of setting it as unspecified as others may think that they're ashamed by it or something. (Wow. What a run on sentence that I'm too tired to correct.)

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I see what you mean. A Super Moderator like tennisace (you're the only active SB smod online, so sorry for the tag lol) can tell you!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Generally the people with the power and authority to install said things are spending their time on projects that reach and benefit a far larger username then this. In the end the best thing would be to just not set your gender. I don't think it shows up anywhere aside some forgotten tab on the user page anyways.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
i removed gender from the registration page because i don't want people to set their gender

if it's still places in the UI it shouldnt be and ill remove them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)