OST XVI Prediction Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
OST XVI PREDICTION TOURNAMENT
Reigning champion false
Hosted by me.

>> OST XVI Predictions Standings<<

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

Welcome to another year of predictions! Last year went pretty well, so we'll go for another year. I've split the Round 1 forms into 4 this time, because I was unable to open them in two parts...
If you struggle with opening the forms, give it some time; Google doesn't like this either :psyduck:.

For those unfamiliar with the format of the tournament; We'll post alongside the current OST Thread and you have to guess the winner of each match up. For each correct answer, you'll get a certain amount of points, which will end up with you obtaining an overall score.

For the winner of the Predictions tour - you'll receive a rather lovely Custom Banner and if you already have one; we'll negotiate a different prize.

>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 1)<<
>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 2)<<
>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 3)<<
>> ROUND 1 FORM (Part 4)<<

As per tradition; we also offer a point bonus to those who correctly guess the winner from the outset. It'll be 50 points for getting it right.

Good luck everyone!
Both forms will have a 24 Hour Deadline

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
We're back down to a single for now, Google is happy with me again. Preliminary standings put HSOWA still slightly ahead of Skipkan but the race is very close, and within the margin for error. They ended up tied after week 1 when all was said and done, after all...

>> ROUND 3 FORM<<

Form will close approximately 24 hours from now.

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
With a surprisingly strong round, agenS overtakes HSOWA and Skipkan for the lead. Three weeks in, they're still tied. There are a lot of extended games left, so this might change slightly, though. Keep going guys.

>> ROUND 4 FORM<<

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
It's a bit late but it's here. Ruft overtook everyone to become the new leader. HSOWA and Skipkan have finally stopped getting the same score, after 4 weeks. These are still preliminary, I have not yet sorted out the extensions from last round, but I don't think it will change that much.

>> ROUND 5 FORM<<

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
I'm feeling garbage at the moment so I haven't updated the rankings. I will try to do it sometime this week, but I don't want this to be entirely ruined so here's the predictions.

>> ROUND 7 FORM<<

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
Ruft is pulling ahead a bit but HSOWA still has a chance to come back if they do exceptionally well in the remaining rounds. The gap isn't impossible to overcome just yet. Also I encourage people to do this even if they're not able to win. We get fun statistics from this the more participants we have.

>> ROUND 9 FORM<<

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
Only two more rounds to go. This is looking a bit over though. The lead should be sizable enough for Ruft to take it from here.

>> SEMIFINALS FORM<<

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
Since nobody can actually catch up to Ruft anymore, but HSOWA is a strong runner-up. I will go through and double check so I haven't forgotten to count anything before calling it finally. In the meantime, we still have one final prediction to do. This finals has two players nobody predicted to win, Insult was the last person in the tour that people predicted to win it all.

>> FINALS FORM<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)