Tournaments ORAS Premier League - Semifinals

lando_oras_pl_logo (1).png

Huge shoutout to stexx for the amazing Logo!

Welcome to the first ever ORAS Premier League! Please make sure to read the General Tournament Rules.
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Semifinals | Finals
- Roster | Schedule | Standings | Usage Stats | Replays | Records

:Rhyperior: Ruin Valley Rhyperiors 5 vs. 5 Waifu Washers :Rotom-Wash:
ORAS OU: devin vs. Isza
ORAS OU: Gilbert arenas vs. Splash
ORAS OU: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. Pohjis
ORAS UU: DrReuniclus vs. Wanka
ORAS RU: GoldCat vs. We Three Kings
ORAS PU: sensei axew vs. TSR
ORAS Ubers: Aberforth vs. keys
ORAS LC: LilyAC vs. Heysup
ORAS DOU: Memoric vs. Frania
ORAS Monotype: maroon vs. Sabella

Deadline: November 21st, 23:59 EST (4:59 GMT November 22). The winner of this week will face the Catgirl City Clefables in finals.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Welp team, looks like our season comes to an unfortunate end with these 2 Ls. We were one win away from the promised land, but oh well. Sometimes thats the way the cookie crumbles. I want take the time to give thanks credit where it's due.

First and foremost, MrAldo, we fell short of our goal of reaching finals and winning it, but we did our best with the talent we wanted! You helped out every step of the way and maybe we can redeem ourselves next year?

Aberforth you my friend did very well, these last 2 games were a bummer, but your undefeated record before that was astounding! Keep it up bro.

Arcticblast not the ideal results from the DOU games, but you were very active and got at least 1 W from this tour. That is all I can ask for =)

gorex my dude, you never did get to play, but at times you did help where it mattered and that's something me and Aldo both appreciate. Also, join the NUSD server, noob lol

sensei axew as always, you do great in each tour you're in, hope to get you next year too!

SuperEpicAmpharos great job with your OU games, couldn't ask for much more with your games and positive presence

Surfy as with gorex, you never played a game, but it's tough with 20 people on the team lol, but you helped LilyAC where it mattered which we appreciate!

M Dragon it's a bummer you lost your only game this tour, but once Aberforth started winning, it was kind of hard to turn away lol, but you did a good job with support though

Gilbert arenas no intro needed here, you did a fantastic job with your games. I think you only lost once? Overall, I'd get you again =)

devin bro, you won every single game you were in, undefeated in this tour. You just may be worth a retain when this tour comes around again

DrReuniclus it's bummer you were busy sometimes, but you managed to get your games done when they came around. Thanks for your time and positive presence

Drud my dude, in the 1 game you played, you drew the short straw by facing TJ's stall, as with gorex and Surfy, I wish I had a spot for you on this 20 person team 5-week tour, but it was tough, good having you on the team though

GoldCat U amazed me at every turn Cat, you seem to do well in any meta you're put in, keep it up and I just may get you again

LilyAC You only lost 1 game this season and that was to Heysup's hax in W1, thank you for playing your heart out

maroon thank you for your effort and time with Monotype this tour, you and mushamu work nicely together at times lol

Memoric as with Arcticblast, the DOU results were unfortunate, but you'll get them next time!

Meru girl, thanks for your heart, effort, contributions, and positive presence this whole tour. We all appreciate it!

Staxi The 4th of 4 ppl who didn't play a single game =( We always seem to end up on the same team somehow lol, but you did help where it mattered and me and Aldo love that

vivalospride you did play 1 game and it was an unfortunate L, but sometimes it be like that. Aldo and me do appreciate your help and time and effort.

TeamCharm i know you probably won't see this, but wherever you are, I hope you find what you're looking for and doing what you want to do. In the short time you were with us, we appreciate the help!

Last but not least, Dj Breloominati♬ you helped big time with teambuilding everywhere and for that me and Aldo are grateful so much! Keep it up bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)