OU ORAS OverUsed Ladder Achievements [Custom Avatar Prize Available]

Seasons

Sassy Sunshine
is a Forum Moderator
OP adapted from Teclis
Approved by Vulpix03

ORAS OverUsed Ladder Achievements

Hello everyone! Welcome to the ORAS OverUsed ladder achievements thread. Its goal is to record the various performances of the gen6ou ladder enthusiasts, as well as to propose extra challenges to animate things a little bit.

Rules
  1. All battles must take place on the gen6ou ladder on Showdown.
  2. Please give proof that you completed the challenge to validate your achievement (mostly, screenshots of the rating reached/you owning the account a la Suspect Test).
  3. You can get several achievements from the same battle/account, and you are generally encouraged to post them by batch to avoid flooding the thread if you are chaining them up. I'll like your post once I've taken it into account.
  4. Achievements can be submitted in PM to me if you want the account you used to remain inconspicuous; I will be posting them in the thread (giving your Smogon username) myself. Please only do it as little as possible though; it's less fun.
  5. Past performances will not be counted; any submission needs to be verifiable on the server (by checking at the rank, WL, and such) at the moment they are posted.
  6. Any Platinum achiever in Ability, Knowledge, and Tactics can submit a new record beyond the Platinum standard that will be displayed in the table's first line. Please send me a private message on Smogon or Discord (tinkatonkatruck) for more specifics regarding how to submit the proofs as you go further and further.
  7. Naturally, don't try to cheat, i.e by submitting an achievement with an account that's not yours and yours alone. If caught doing so, you might get exposed and made fun of.
  8. Challenges' specifics might be subject to balance changes over time (increasing or lowering their difficulties); if that happens, achievements will be adjusted when possible.

:excadrill: Metrics Challenges :excadrill:

Brave Achievement

Ability Achievement

Knowledge Achievement

Tactics Achievement
Reach a certain rank!Get a certain GXE!*Reach a certain elo!Achieve a certain win streak!**
Platinum: Top 1
Gold: Top 3
Silver: Top 10
Bronze: Top 100
Platinum: 93
Gold: 90
Silver: 87
Bronze: 84
Platinum: 1700
Gold: 1650
Silver: 1600
Bronze: 1500
Platinum: 30
Gold: 25
Silver: 20
Bronze: 15
*your Glicko's confidence interval (i.e 1886 ± 43) must be below 50 to ensure your GXE is representative enough of your skill.
** I'm only taking X-0 WL records on screenshots, so if you are aiming for this you should reset your count after every loss | do not relaunch a game before I've liked your post (= validated the achievement). or, if you do, don't lose :P

:tornadus-therian: Fun Challenges :tornadus-therian:

Spirits Achievement

Guts Achievement

Luck Achievement
Feel like a Gym Leader?
Reach a certain elo with a Monotype team!***
Who uses top tiers?
Reach a certain elo with borderline Pokémon!****
Lucky or good?
Try those tricky challenges!
Platinum: 1550
Gold: 1450
Silver: 1350
Bronze: 1250
Platinum: 1600
Gold: 1500
Silver: 1400
Bronze: 1200
Platinum: 8 Luck Challenges complete.
Gold: 6 LCs complete.
Silver: 4 LCs complete.
Bronze: 2 LCs complete.
Only use teams with
Pokémon that share a common type.
Only use teams with at least three
Pokémon that are UUBL (or in a lower tier).
See below for details.
***Please save all your games when accomplishing these challenges. You are only required post or pm me the last one where you acheive the elo for a challenge.
****Alakazam, Altaria-Mega, and Volcarona don't count for this challenge

• The Luck Achievement is made of challenges you can complete in any order. All of them require you to have a particular performance in a single match, which means replays are required to validate them. Those are an exception to the PM option in rule 4; all of them have to be posted in the thread for fun's sake. There are a couple of extra conditions to not make them too easy to clear:
    • The opponent beaten must have at least 1400 elo. Your own elo does not matter.
    • The opponent must be using 6 Pokémon in their teams.
    • Forfeits and time-outs will only be counted if the opponent was at an extreme disadvantage/had no chance of winning the match at that point.
    • If you aren't able to reveal every Pokemon's set required for the challenge in your winning replay, do !showteam before saving the replay to prove you were using them.

• Those Luck Challenges (LCs) are the following:
    • Indecisive Challenge: Win by utilizing all 4 types of weather setters. (Weather-inducing moves such as Rain Dance do not constitute a weather setter.)
    • Past Challenge: Win with an ADV, a DPP, and a BW sample team.
    • Gen 6 Challenge: Win with a team from the list of gen 6 Pokémon. (Pokedex numbers 650 through 721)
    • The Sweepage Special: Win a battle where you announce in the chat what action you will take next turn, each turn (the name of the move you are going to use or of the Pokémon you are going to switch into).
    • Only One Choice: Win a battle using the same Choice item on each Pokemon. No Tricking or Flinging them away.
    • Hazardous Challenge: Win with a team completely weak to Stealth Rock.
    • Toxic Attitude: Win a battle with 6 Toxic Orbs, no Steel-types, no priority moves, no Trick, no Fling, no Magic Guard, no Poison Heal, and no Poison-types.
    • Not So Weak: Win a battle using a team with all EVs at 0. (using !showteam is required at the end of the match; you need to put a single EV point in a stat on each of your Pokemon for the team to be valid)

Those who conclude all challenges will be awarded this Custom Avatar:
1668545891187.png

Last edited:

Seasons

Sassy Sunshine
is a Forum Moderator
Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)