ORAS LC Roles Compendium V2

you should:
add amaura to flying type checks and stealth rock setters
add skitty and consider adding bagon to wish users- skitty works good with baton pass and bagon has good offensive presence which other wishers dont have!
add deerling to aromatherapy
add cherubi to healing wish
add archen to tailwind
add karrablast to pursuit
add mantyke and wailmer to water spam
add sandile and zorua and deino to dark spam
add starly to flying spam
add frillish and honedge to ghost spam
combine volt absorb with lightning rod/motor drive, you already have the water immunes combined
rain also has thunder/hurricane abuse, consider adding those?
add cherubi to chlorophyll

:)

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Someone's mentioned this already but you might have forgotten.
Add Memento/parting shot users to the support section since there is one now...
Cottonee, Diglett, Pancham, Stunky, Drifloon, Zorua?

Add Natu to Foongus checks - evio set with roost
Add Archen to phazers cause the evio roar set does exist?

you should:
add amaura to flying type checks and stealth rock setters
add skitty and consider adding bagon to wish users- skitty works good with baton pass and bagon has good offensive presence which other wishers dont have!
add deerling to aromatherapy
add cherubi to healing wish
add archen to tailwind
add karrablast to pursuit
add mantyke and wailmer to water spam
add sandile and zorua and deino to dark spam
add starly to flying spam
add frillish and honedge to ghost spam
combine volt absorb with lightning rod/motor drive, you already have the water immunes combined
rain also has thunder/hurricane abuse, consider adding those?
add cherubi to chlorophyll

:)
The problem with Bagon is that it did need to run Rock Head for this, Wish is a gen 3 event. That did take away it's best coverage utility.
Starly has something over Doduo/Taillow?
If we are listing shit mons like Cherubi why not add Petilil for both Chlorophyll/Healing Wish aswell?

The problem with Bagon is that it did need to run Rock Head for this, Wish is a gen 3 event. That did take away it's best coverage utility.
Starly has something over Doduo/Taillow?
If we are listing shit mons like Cherubi why not add Petilil for both Chlorophyll/Healing Wish aswell?
Starly is a wallbreaker for bird spam.
Cherubi isn't a shit mon?

Starly is a wallbreaker for bird spam.
Cherubi isn't a shit mon?
Er, I mean that in the sentence of having no real niche compaired to other Chlorophyll pokemon like Bellsprout, though it's not actually bad as it's even got acces to multiple usefull moves/stats.
The same counts for starly with this, with this compaired to Taillow/Doduo.

EDIT:
Parting Shot/Memento users added.
Cherubi added to Healing wish users and Weather abusers.
Archen added to Tailwind users and (P)hazers
Deerling added to Aromatherapy users.
Natu added to Foongus checks.
Amaura added as Flying type checks.
Honedge added to Ghost spam.
Diglett added to Life Orb users.
Grimer added to Shadow Sneak users.

Can we add Litwick and Slugma to Memento Support? Slugma thanks it's main niche, litwick I did concider a shit mon however as vubon requested it does have the space to fit the move aswell as some usefull things like Trick Room make use of it.

Zorua and Doduo for Pursuit Trappers.

Frillish/Remoraid/Wailmer to water spam? All 3 have the same special attack though they all are slightly different one way or another for this niche.

Zorua while nothing besides Dark Spam still should be concidered Dark spam on both Special and Physical side as Nasty Plot+ Slightly stronger then Dark Pulse signature/Dark Pulse to abuse it with and Swords Dance + Knock/Sucker/Pursuit on Physical.

Wingull for flying spam as ''Vubon:wingull is considered because of the typing and coverage and uturn''

Why can't we just base the things off of the viability ranking when it comes to very poor shit?
And I am awair how piss poor litwick is, it perfectly illustrates a shit pokemon that's off of the viability ranking mutch like Phanpy that still has a role but sucks in well everything else.

I think rufflet ought to be added as a life orb user (generally on webs but its usable outside of webs w/ LO) and as a wallbreaker since the only wall that can actually switch in on it is bronzor.
I don't actually know the formal definition of a "wallbreaker" so I might be wrong there, but I think it fits in.

I personally think Totodile should be under wallbreakers. As for reasoning, take this quote from the analysis:
Totodile is a powerful wallbreaker thanks to Sheer Force, which boosts the power of moves with secondary effects, such as Waterfall and Ice Punch, by 30%.

Totodile is outclassed by Corphish. It's only niche is Ice Punch and that's only really for Cottonee. I don't think it deserves to be listed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)