Resource ORAS LC Good Cores

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
+

Amaura + Carvanha

I have been loving this core lately. While the sets are interchangable, I feel like this core works best with Choice Scarf Snow Warning Amaura + Blizzard Special Vanha, as Snow Warning makes Blizzard 100% accurate on Vanha, and Blizzard from Special Vanha is an OHKO on Cottonee, which is pretty huge. Amaura also protects Carvanha from Fletchling and other Flying types, and is also an additional answer to Grass types, although it's not the best one. Carvanha can help break walls so Scarf Amaura can clean up late-game, and if it can't, well, Vanha's always there! Good partners for this core are a Fighting answer, as this core gets demolished by Timburr and Croagunk, and probably a Fighting type too, as the core is also weak to Pawniard. Overall, I really like this core, as Amaura needs more love, and Special Vanha is bae!

Amaura @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 60 HP / 220 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Ancient Power

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Blizzard
Woah! I wish Melon and I had tried something like this, we probably would be legends by now if we had...

USE SNOVER INSTEAD YOU DUMB IDIOTS

One of the most underrated balanced core in my opinion :
+
+
I often used this, even in high ladd, and it is more than decent. The core is mainly balanced but works in semi-stall. Spritzee + Honedge is very solid, standard fairy + steel core. But why Chespin ? It has two cool points. One is spikes stacking, other is dealing with gastly and bellsprout which are very threatening for honedge and spritz. Also, chespin is a very solid Pawn check. The core has some faillings, obviously, mainly fire types as Larvesta or Ponyta, Sludge Wave Skrelp and Croagunk.
It stays really solid. Numel is a really cool teammate for the core, thanks Stealth Rocks, and his ability to beat fire and poison types. Chinchou is also decent (especially psybeam chou OHKOing Croagunk.) and some others as Omanyte if you search something more agressive. The core is quite flexible, with the possibily of playing SD Honedge as a wincon, or using CM Spritzee in order to keep a huge pressure on the opponent. You can also play without any set-up with things like Pursuit Honedge, breaking sashbra in order to repare a future sweep for a teammate, or damaging fletchling for a possible AJ Carvanha. This core deserves to be more known.
Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 5
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell / Calm Mind
- Protect
- Wish
Chespin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 68 HP / 28 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Synthesis

Honedge @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

OR

Honedge @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 Def / 220 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak

Last edited:

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fletchling and Shellder are two pokemon which share common counters that are fairly easy to wear down (Magnemite, Honedge, and Pawniard namely). Overheat puts both into range of Shellder's attacks and helps to break the common checks for Shellder. Tirtouga and Chinchou can also be problematic for Shellder's sweep, however Fletchling is able to inflict enough damage on either to put them into Shellder's OHKO range. Additionally, Archen is easy set up bait for Shellder making Fletchling counters somewhat of a liability midgame. After a boost, often Fletchling forces the opponent to play into being swept by Shellder, such as taking 60% to Porygon. Generally if one fails to sweep, the other manages to clean up the mess. Good offensive core that dominated voltturn and thus the ladder. Splash in some Stealth Rock and Knock Off and maybe even some Memento and you're set. They slot into offense teams rather easily providing utility is not needed in their place, so just try them out and you'll get a solid performance.
Fletchling
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 160 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 36 SpA / 24 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Overheat

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD

This core is centered around Venohex fundementals. Spiker lays hazards and keeps them out, Trapper traps and eliminates certain threats for pave the way and also breaks down some defensive mons, and Hexer spams Hex while the opposition is statused. This core especially is weak to Pawniard and relys on Drifloon to outplay as well as Tentacool to burn with Scald. Lastly each oh these mons can be replaced with other Pokemon who fit the bill. However there arent that many TSPikers who can Spin/Defog (Pineco is the only other one, none get defog + tspikes) As long as you have a spinner or defogger and are able to replace them if they are blown away, you should be fine. The Trappers, Diglett and Gothita are interchangable, nothing really to say here. Acceptable Hexers would be Gastly (obviously since it also gets Venoshock as well and is the strongest one), Frillish (under Webs or Scarf). Drifloon is able to boost behind a Sub and can play gross mindgames with Pawniard akin to Sub + Disable Gastly.

Undying (Tentacool) @ Eviolite
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 196 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Knock Off / Acid Spray

MTT-Brand (Gothita) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

My Child (Drifloon) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 36 HP / 200 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Hex
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD

This core is centered around Venohex fundementals. Spiker lays hazards and keeps them out, Trapper traps and eliminates certain threats for pave the way and also breaks down some defensive mons, and Hexer spams Hex while the opposition is statused. This core especially is weak to Pawniard and relys on Drifloon to outplay as well as Tentacool to burn with Scald. Lastly each oh these mons can be replaced with other Pokemon who fit the bill. However there arent that many TSPikers who can Spin/Defog (Pineco is the only other one, none get defog + tspikes) As long as you have a spinner or defogger and are able to replace them if they are blown away, you should be fine. The Trappers, Diglett and Gothita are interchangable, nothing really to say here. Acceptable Hexers would be Gastly (obviously since it also gets Venoshock as well and is the strongest one), Frillish (under Webs or Scarf). Drifloon is able to boost behind a Sub and can play gross mindgames with Pawniard akin to Sub + Disable Gastly.

Undying (Tentacool) @ Eviolite
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 196 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Knock Off / Acid Spray

MTT-Brand (Gothita) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

My Child (Drifloon) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 HP / 200 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Hex
I actually liked using a similar core with Tentacool, Frillish and Diglett. The shared electric weakness kinda sucks but diglett can help and frillish has such great defenses and moves to function as a t. spikes abuser.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs

Drifloon (M) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 84 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute / Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Recycle

Diglett (M) @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide
- Substitute / Stealth Rocks

drifloon has been really hyped lately, and for good reason. with the wow set, it beats a lot of the metagame 1v1, including its best "check" in pawniard provided both are at 100% and floon hits a wisp on it. floon also has the nice speed on 17, tieng with mienfoo, archen, drilbur, etc while reaching 13 atk with these evs. the main counters are chou, mag, and pony, dig traps them all which makes sweeping w/ drif easier!

Last edited:
FGW Hazard Stacking Core

+
+
or
+
+
First, you must know I used both of these. And they are the funniest balanced core I ever played in my whole life (though i'm an offense player).
It is a basic FGW Core, who offers a solid core, with the offensive side of hazard stack (spikes + sr) + spinblocking.
The core is original, but this is not gimmick. This is probably even better in LC UU.

Just set spikes and sr and avoid the spinning, and it will be very hard for your opponent, cause this is really solid.
I have some replays which show how some players with good teams are not able to deal with this simply because they are not used to face it.
With the Chimchar version (that I prefer, even if chinchar is E), you have a recovery for all the mons who are part of the core.
It allows a really good staying power (I won't say "incredible" because there are bulkier things, but just "good"), and Evio Defensive Chimchar is really, really good.
This monkey would be better in D tbh.

Also, I have some "tips" for the core. I highly recommend roar on Chespin, because the core has a lack of offensive presence and it avoids set-ups, but I guess you can play without obviously. On Chimchar, you have a good choice of option instead of U-Turn. Taunt (avoiding the opponent's hazards) and Will-O-Wisp are really decent. If you want to add toxic spikes, you can play with hex on Frillish, which is sympathic.

I will maybe add replays later :)

Numel @ Eviolite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Def / 236 SpA / 156 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp

Or

Chimchar @ Eviolite
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 244 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Blaze Kick
- U-turn / Taunt / Will-O-Wisp
- Slack Off

Chespin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 68 HP / 28 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch / Roar
- Synthesis

Frillish @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 236 HP / 116 Def / 76 SpA / 76 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Shadow Ball / Ice Beam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute / Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Recycle
Welcome to LC!

Here is a guide for LC EVing: http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/lc_ev_spreads

For future reference, any stat that ends in 0 gets its first stat point with 36 EVs. After that, it's 80 EVs per stat (which holds true for everything). Your 156 ATK EVs imply that Drifloon's attack stat ends in a 5, that requires 76 EVs for the first stat then the additional 80 EVs to get the second. According to my Pokedex, Drifloon has a Base Attack stat of 50. Also, Drifloon has 34 and 44 base Defense and Special Defense respectively. It is currently EVed in a way that implies it has a base stat that ends in 0. For stats that end in 4, you simply need 4 EVs for the first point.

I hope this helps!

EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 84 Def / 84 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute / Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Recycle

Diglett (M) @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide
- Substitute / Stealth Rocks

drifloon has been really hyped lately, and for good reason. with the wow set, it beats a lot of the metagame 1v1, including its best "check" in pawniard provided both are at 100% and floon hits a wisp on it. floon also has the nice speed on 17, tieng with mienfoo, archen, drilbur, etc while reaching 13 atk with these evs. the main counters are chou, mag, and pony, dig traps them all which makes sweeping w/ drif easier!
Tbqh i don't think you really need Rock Slide on Digfloon. Iirc you already beat Vullaby Larvesta and Archen so what's really the point? You can run Memento to cripple mons for a sweep from a smasher or even from Drifloon itself, or run Stealth Rock if you don't need that sort of support.

Gonna slap down a balance core here that's been working super well for me.
+
+

Dwebble + Pumpkaboo-Super + Mienfoo

This core does hazard stacking really, really well. Dwebble can run two types of hazards in Stealth Rock and Spikes, and thanks to Sturdy and Berry Juice, it can live at least two turns to set hazards up. Thanks to its surprisingly high Speed, it can outpace hazard setters bar Onix, which has Taunt. Dwebble is threatened by two common spinners, Drilbur and Staryu, which are completely walled by Pumpkaboo-Super. Even though Staryu carries Ice Beam, it can't out-damage Synthesis. Dwebble and Mienfoo are also threatened by Foongus, which Pumpkaboo also walls despite Foongus packing a poison chance with Sludge Bomb.
0 SpA Staryu Ice Beam vs. 204 HP / 236+ SpD Eviolite Pumpkaboo-Super: 8-10 (32 - 40%) -- 17.6% chance to 3HKO
200 SpA Staryu Ice Beam vs. 204 HP / 236+ SpD Eviolite Pumpkaboo-Super: 10-12 (40 - 48%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

0 Atk Pumpkaboo-Super Bullet Seed (3 hits) vs. 36 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Staryu: 18-24 (90 - 120%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Pumpkaboo-Super Bullet Seed (3 hits) vs. 116 HP / 156 Def Eviolite Staryu: 18-24 (85.7 - 114.2%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO

0 SpA Foongus Sludge Bomb vs. 204 HP / 236+ SpD Eviolite Pumpkaboo-Super: 6-7 (24 - 28%) -- 22.8% chance to 4HKO

236 Atk Dwebble Rock Blast (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 236 Def Eviolite Ponyta: 18-24 (85.7 - 114.2%) -- approx. 6.3% chance to OHKO

Pumpkaboo lures out Pokemon that Dwebble can reasonably take on like Larvesta and Ponyta; these Pokemon are also weak to Stealth Rock, which you can protect whenever you want with Pumpkaboo. Even if Dwebble's Sturdy is broken or its Juice is used up, Knock Off can support the team by removing items, and Rock Blast can score clutch KOs. When Pumpkaboo lures in Pawniard, burn it with Will-o-Wisp and send in Mienfoo to clean house. Pumpkaboo will force out spinners and can spread burns quite effectively, gaining overall advantage for the team. This Mienfoo build I use is bulky Acrobatics, because it can be an effective Knock Off absorber throughout the game that can devastate other Fighting-types, but any bulky Foo can do the job, as its versatility allows it to check whatever threats you want.
Dwebble @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Pumpkaboo-Super @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Def / 236 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Synthesis
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 40 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Acrobatics
- Knock Off

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

This is a really cool balanced core that can switch into a bunch of the metagame and does really well in synergizing with each other and wearing down the opponent's team. Lileep is a really cool mon right now due to it's ability to "counter" the popular DigFloon core, and it also switches into a lot of stuff, like Chinchou, Staryu, Ponyta, even Fletchling thanks to it's typing, bulk, and ability in Storm Drain allowing it to absorb Scalds. Larvesta synergizes with Lileep by walling Fighting types and also dealing with Pawniard, and benefitting from Lileep's ability to deal with it's checks and counters like Fletchling and Water-types, and also can use U-Turn to wear down the opposing team and get Lileep in safely. Staryu finishes off the FWG core by adding a Rapid Spinner to help Larvesta's 4x Stealth Rock weakness, and also another switchin to Fire-types. Good partners for this core are Volt Switch or U-Turn users that form a nice VoltTurn core with Larvesta, such as Chinchou and Mienfoo. Diglett benefits from being brought in safely from Larvesta's slow U-Turn, and can trap Electric types and other troublesome mons for the core. Overall, this core is really awesome at checking a lot of the current metagame, and it's just pretty awesome overall, so I hope you like it!

Lileep @ Eviolite
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 148 HP / 144 Def / 28 SpA / 144 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Larvesta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Def / 156 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

Staryu @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam / Psychic
- Recover

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-337316803 Here's a replay of the core in action, wearing down the opposing team nicely.

I really like the way this balanced core functions together. The idea here is to use Porygon in a relatively aggressive way, spamming Tri Attack+Psychic. The main two counters for Porygon are Fighting and Status, which this core deals with extremely well, with Larvesta scaring away all fight types that aren't Timburr, which fears switching in because of Psychic, and Timburr taking any status and proceeding to sweep/threaten teams. All that's really needed here is to run the standard sets and not play badly.

Balanced Core:
+

Mime Jr. @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 36 HP / 200 SpA / 40 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Healing Wish / Shadow Ball
- Trick

Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Wild Charge / Low Kick / Toxic

Ponyta with Flame Body usually scares most fighting types in the tier that fear to lay hands on it, as none of them do appreciate the burn from Will-O-Wisp or Flame Body. Ponyta is able to both take damage from physical attackers and heal itself with Morning Sun. This however, does not apply to Timburr, as it does not care to get burned and can bulk up and heal itself with Drain Punch, this is where Mime Jr. comes, scaring it away with Psychic and not really caring about Mach Punch. Honedge can also force the player to switch out Mime Jr. but Ponyta can also scare it off. I put Hidden Power Fighting on Mime to bait Pawniard switches, but seeing that it's partnered with Ponyta I don't find it necessary.

Every core has its weakness, for me I find that Chinchou with Volt Switch usually tends to wear both Mime Jr. and Ponyta down pretty easily, so having Pokemon like
or
on your team is always good, because they also take care of rock types nicely.

I would also like to thank Heysup for pointing the core out on our battle, this is my first time commenting in this tier so feedback would be appreciated.

Balanced Core:

+
+

Snover @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 36 HP / 88 Atk / 184 SpA / 200 Spe
Naive Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Fighting]

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 52 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 236 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Wish

Chinchou @ Eviolite
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 236 HP / 228 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

These three work really well together, Snover's Snow Warning plus Blizzard combination hits really hard against unprepared opponents. As Spritzee can take on Fighting type Pokemon like Timburr that hit Snover rather hard with their priority STAB boosted Mach Punch, and recover up with Wish and Protect, and if played correctly successfully pass Wish to its allies. Chinchou protects Snover against fire types like Ponyta, or Steel types like Magnemite that Snover can not really touch and heal itself back with Rest and provide momentum with Volt Switch. Snover hits Pokemon like Diglett or Drilbur in return for its team mates. Snover can also hit Foongus for Spritzee, but it must always be played correctly as Snover does not appreciate to take Sludge Bomb from it.

I think that this core's main weakness is primarily Poison types, so having another teammate that can handle them is also good. I would also like to give thanks to HannahHeliolisk for pointing out this core in my team while we were battling.

Well, here's a pretty underrated but awesome core I've been working with recently.

Torchic @ Berry Juice
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 36 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Curse
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Pretty simple- Pass two speed boosts and basically any number of curses to Timburr and it absolutely ruins things. Poison Jab is used so fairy's don't put a stop to it's sweep. Mach punch is still used in case you can only pass +1 speed, and so it can function better without the SpeedPass. Since Timburr can constantly recover health with Drain Punch, it can be incredibly hard to put down. Watch out for bulky poison types like Skrelp, Foongus, and Trubbish though- Skrelp can do a chunk to it and live any of it's attack unless you pass 6 curses to it, and Foongus and Trubbish can sleep and recycle stall it, respectively. Gothita is probably be a good partner, as well as lots of knock off support.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Honedge meshes well with any Fighting-type really, but one that I REALLY like using alongside Honedge is Timburr. Honedge supports Timburr almost perfectly, as it checks threats to Timburr such as Fairy-types, Psychic-types, and even Flying-types as well! It can Pursuit trap them too, wearing them down for Timburr or outright killing them. Timburr supports Honedge by checking Dark-types such as Pawniard, which is especially important if Honedge uses Rock Slide over Sacred Sword, and adds a really nice win condition to build around. One of the main reasons I like Timburr over other Fighting-types with Honedge is because of Guts, which lets it act like a status absorber for Honedge, as Honedge hates Scald burns. This core fits really nicely on balanced teams or more offensive ones, and is a really nice example of Honedge's capabilities. Good partners for the core include a Vullaby check like Omanyte or Tirtouga (Both of them can provide SR or another win con, I like using hazards Omanyte for Spikes with this core as Spikes with Timburr are a pretty nice combination), and also a way to beat opposing Fighting-types as Honedge can't do much to them, so partners like Snubbull work well with this core. Overall, this is a really nice core that works nicely in the current meta, and I hope you all like it!

Honedge @ Berry Juice / Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 116 Atk / 36 Def / 220 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword / Rock Slide

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)