ORAS ORAS Cup V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
ORAS OU Cup V
(Unofficial)
1659393454267.png

Art by ThatStepStone
Entering this cup earns you points in qualifying for the ORAS OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2022.

Winning this tournament will allow you to display
or
in your signature.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard [Gen 6] OU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! or on Smogtours.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Volcaronas on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more information.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's ORAS OU Ban List. If the tiers change in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs.
  • Swagger Clause: A player can not use the move Swagger.
Pairings:
Eivor  vs  SpectralThief
MTV BRATVA  vs  berry
Unowndragon  vs  Spl4sh
Cousiin  vs  Seasons
Superhuy  vs  Ditching
HANTSUKI  vs  airfare
Mimikyu Stardust  vs  false
XelloW  vs  lavagaming
pj  vs  Adri
Tenebricite  vs  Zokuru
So Noisy  vs  Descending
Ainzcrad  vs  damien the genius
Allurosa  vs  Ithi
zaaya  vs  GeeMick
Always!  vs  xray
Revenge Killer  vs  Khudgharz

The deadline to get these matches completed (bar extended games from last round) is Monday, August 8th at 7pm -4.

Last edited:

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Act calls (for extended games):

Eivor vs rylon: rylon stopped responding, act win for Eivor
false vs Alpha1013: Alpha and false agreed to play tonight +8 (after rescheduling from Tuesday) in which Alpha had to reschedule last minute before realizing they could play tonight but gave false way too late of notice (~30 mins before false had to leave). I am awarding false the activity win as a result.

New Matchups:
Eivor vs SpectralThief
Mimikyu Stardust vs false

please contact asap

false vs Alpha1013: Alpha and false agreed to play tonight +8 (after rescheduling from Tuesday) in which Alpha had to reschedule last minute before realizing they could play tonight but gave false way too late of notice (~30 mins before false had to leave). I am awarding false the activity win as a result.

New Matchups:
Eivor vs SpectralThief

please contact asap
Bru

New Matchups:
Eivor vs SpectralThief

please contact asap
I informed him way early

I would like to let u know I think u mistook something, we had scheduled for 3:30 to 6 p.m. my time
I had informed him at 12:59 p.m. that I can't do the match today and that could we schedule to tomorrow . No response from his side
I informed him again that I could the match again and I think that was at 4-4:15 within the scheduled time and I can do the match
He said that he can do the same schedule but did not reply any further . When I asked him at if he wanted to do it today or tmrw within 13 mins so i believe at 4:30 , he did no response for quite a while .
At 6:18 he messaged that I informed too late
And tmrw was the deadline and he could not do the match while the schedule was till 6 .

The fact that we stil had time to do it and he did not reply and then comes after the schedule time saying it's too late is my fault?
I informed him 30 mins before he had to leave?
Firstly if he had to leave then he should not have scheduled at that time at the first place.

Secondly I informed him way before and we still had a lot of time to do the match but he did not reply properly .

He replied to me at 6:18 p.m while I had informed him at 4:15 .
So we still had 1 hr 45 mins to do the match and not 30 mins but he does not reply and is given the activity win .

Plz chck this out susciety

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
OUPL Champion
I would like to let u know I think u mistook something, we had scheduled for 3:30 to 6 p.m. my time
I had informed him at 12:59 p.m. that I can't do the match today and that could we schedule to tomorrow . No response from his side
I informed him again that I could the match again and I think that was at 4-4:15 within the scheduled time and I can do the match
He said that he can do the same schedule but did not reply any further . When I asked him at if he wanted to do it today or tmrw within 13 mins so i believe at 4:30 , he did no response for quite a while .
At 6:18 he messaged that I informed too late
And tmrw was the deadline and he could not do the match while the schedule was till 6 .

The fact that we stil had time to do it and he did not reply and then comes after the schedule time saying it's too late is my fault?
I informed him 30 mins before he had to leave?
Firstly if he had to leave then he should not have scheduled at that time at the first place.

Secondly I informed him way before and we still had a lot of time to do the match but he did not reply properly .

He replied to me at 6:18 p.m while I had informed him at 4:15 .
So we still had 1 hr 45 mins to do the match and not 30 mins but he does not reply and is given the activity win .

Plz chck this out susciety
(All times +8) The time you messaged you could play today was around 18:15 (which is already super late notice after saying you could not play today). The time false said he could play was around 19:15 but the time you responded to play was ~20:00. Which is is already very late contact. The call stands. susciety#5918 if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)