OM ORAS 2v2 Cup - Round 1 (Post #25)

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
1668456110709.png

Art by Kolohe
Welcome to ORAS 2v2 Cup, the first cup of 2v2 Classic III!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 6] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
ORAS 2v2 Resources

Challenge Code:
/challenge gen6doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song, -Final Gambit, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Ally Switch, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4

REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.

Deadline for signups is Sunday, November 20th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
1668456110709.png

Art by Kolohe
Welcome to ORAS 2v2 Cup, the first cup of 2v2 Classic III!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 2v2 Classic rules can be read here.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 6] Doubles OU.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it. If both users are constantly making contact but can't set up a specific time, I will give an extension for 3 days. Do not rely on this because I might just flip your game if minimal effort was put in.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
ORAS 2v2 Resources

Challenge Code:
/challenge gen6doublesou @@@ Accuracy Moves Clause, Gravity Sleep Clause, -Focus Sash, -Perish Song, -Final Gambit, -Kangaskhan-Mega, -Ally Switch, Team Preview, Picked Team Size=2, Max Team Size = 4

REMEMEBER TO USE THE CHALLENGE CODE! If you don't, the result of the game will be nullified, regardless of the matchup.

Matchups

giove97  vs  Opchurtle100
a fruitshop owner  vs  Grandmaster7890
Blanched  vs  Fleeting Memories
frogfacts  vs  lancert
yuki  vs  MultiPokemon
Itchy  vs  RobDog747
Eeveekid10  vs  swag god
SpaceSpeakers  vs  txitxas
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Orangex733
torterraxx  vs  CyndaKill-SH
martinvtran  vs  Banbadoro
Despacito87  vs  Bye 1

Deadline for this round is Sunday November 28th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)