only post in this thread if ur at work

My boss teased the idea of early dismissal in the morning and then said in the afternoon that there was too much work pending. I spend the entire afternoon at work doing nothing because all of my work was done and there was nothing to do.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
bro this store is so unprepped and understaffed. the only reason i agreed to go here instead of my ususl location is bc the cunt manager isnt here. thank god for that at least

I know that it's not exactly work, but I have school, so it technically counts, I have so little motivation to do the assignments, my mom threatened me with taking away my electronics if I fail, and I know I'm failing in at least one of my classes, but even the threat of that probably won't be enough to suddenly motivate me again, and that would most likely make me even more unmotivated than before. I know that the situation that I'm in is bad and I would like to do something about it, but right now, in a sense, it feels kind of... hopeless, because it feels like nothing is changing, and I have the expectation placed on me of improving the situation myself, even though that's probably isn't happening right now

I know this posts sounds more like a mental health post rather than just playing along with the meme, but I wanted to at least vent my frustrations somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)