Tournament One Hit Wonder Tournament - Round 6

claim act.
I told my opp since last Sunday that I could this Saturday and he never confirmed that I wrote to him an hour ago and nothing I was waiting all day as it is written on my wall and it did not appear

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
claim act.
I told my opp since last Sunday that I could this Saturday and he never confirmed that I wrote to him an hour ago and nothing I was waiting all day as it is written on my wall and it did not appear
you said you were free all day today and I just replied, the day is still not over.

you also never specified Saturday was the day you wanted to play, just stated your tz andsaid you were free all day sat despite the entire week of availability I listed.

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
7DyRex vs Kris

7DyRex attempted to call activity mid day after not specifying a specific time to play. There was still ample time to play a set (especially considering the nature of this tournament, I can literally play these sets during my work break or while I’m waiting for a meal to cook lol), and never responded to Kris’ attempts to schedule or play.

In the event the players fail to play a set by the time the deadline passes, the win will be given to Kris.

Ignoring the fact that I'm not the only one who didn't ask for a specific time to play yesterday and Derpy was going to give Kris the win, I want to ask for an extension on my wall is the time we agreed to play.
DerpySuX luisin Kris

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ignoring the fact that I'm not the only one who didn't ask for a specific time to play yesterday and Derpy was going to give Kris the win, I want to ask for an extension on my wall is the time we agreed to play.
DerpySuX luisin Kris
I wasn’t ignoring anything. Kris isn’t the one who attempted to call activity mid-day. Luisin can grant the extension at his discretion.

If you don’t set a specific time to play a set and state that you’re “free all day,” you have no right to call activity mid-day, if you had tried to call activity this morning or sometime closer to the deadline I would be more inclined to empathize with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)