On your own server is it possible to edit base stats and remove moves?

I figured out how to add moves (eg. Move, Flareon, Flare Blitz) but that's about it. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm fixing Flareon and it's too damn slow. Garchomp and Skymin will also enjoy a nice base speed drop down to 100 and 120, respectively.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
You can modify the database with a "patch file", which is a file containing a bunch of entries of a particular syntactic form, and then you can specify a particular patch file in server.properties.

An example entry in the patch file would be this:

Code:
Garchomp: a+Own Tempo, Metronome, -Frustration, spd: 100;
This gives Garchomp the Own Temp ability and the move Metronome; it takes away the move Frustration; and it sets his base speed to 100.

Whitespace is not significant in the format. A semi-colon terminates each entry.

There is no documentation on the format unfortunately but you can look at the source of the parser here for more details.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think you must add Platinum moves manually, that's why they all say "Move tutor" as their source even if they're level up (for example, Scizor's Bullet Punch).

I'm not too concerned with moves as I now know how to change those, but it's the missing Griseous Orb (ok, so no loss there) and Shaymin-s and Rotom-a (these are a problem) that concern me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)