Ominous Fyre's Trade Thread (Updated 4/15/12)

I'm back.

Okay, so, last updated: 4/15/12

My games:

Platinum (OT: Swiss) (Default gen IV) FC: 1377 2766 8824
ID:64548
SID:02416

HeartGold (OT: Ominous)
ID:02987
SID:61352
CURRENTLY MISSING

HeartGold (OT: Ominous)
ID:32981
SID: UNKNOWN
DELETED

White (English) (OT: Ominous)
ID: 54467
SID: UNKNOWN
DELETED

White (English) (OT: Ominous) (Default Gen V) FC: 2838 0207 0855
ID: 00128
SID:48990
NOTICES!!

Hacks and cheats used:

I do not own hack devices (Although I do get people to clone for me (usually by AR) (See 'Cloning'))
RNG Abuse, if you consider that hacking

Note about cloning:

I do not clone. Cloning method is up to you unless you cannot clone. If you cannot clone, I will (probably) have a friend clone by AR. If I have a copy of the Pokemon on me, it was cloned by AR by a friend.

Note about IVs:

"X" denotes that I cannot remember (and am too lazy to look it up), or it does not matter
I will normally only list 31s and 30s as those are the ones I mark on my guys.

Note about movesets:

You will quickly realize that most of my movesets are very generic, this is because of where I live, and I am the only RNG abuser I know in real life, and one of only two competitive battlers I know in real life. I usually make these poke's for my friends for fun. So they are not likely to know much about good movesets, so anything weird sets them off.

Note about Redis:

First, Redis guide:

Green - Full Redis
None - Full Redis
Pink - Semi-Redis (You can trade, those you trade to cannot)
Red- Non Redis
Also, I do not post the Pokemon I get in trades that I have redis rights to. You can go to a lot of other trade threads to find those. ALL POKEMON HERE ARE CAUGHT BY ME AND MY IRL FRIENDS. /notices]

A few of my catches (and hatches), in no particular order:

Celebi (Legit Wondercard) Docile Nature OT: WIN2011 (lvl 50)
Evs: UT
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/30? I need to check before I trade this guy. I know the 31s are accurate. I'm pretty sure it has something like HP 70 Ice.
Got sick of abusing the nature (first time was adamant -.-) so I stuck with docile.
- Nasty Plot
- Recover
- Leaf Storm
- Healing Wish
RNG abuse used

Kyurem caught at Giant Chasm in Master Ball on Winter Solistice (Dec. 23), 2010 (OT Ominous)
Timid 31/23/30/30/31/30 HP FIRE 70
lvl 75 UT
RNG abuse used. This Pokemon is caught on an impossible date. (game had not been released yet by this day)
AR cloning used (Real copy is in storage)
Full Redis

Got this guy on something like a delay of 5669 or something... got a bunch of nice HP spreads when looking for a good ice spread for Victini. So that makes this guy my highest delay to date. Feel pretty proud of myself for catching this beast.

I know I said that I only do one RNG abuse per week, but im making a speed run through BW legendaries (and good Pokemon) before I reset. So heres my latest capture:

Volcarona caught at Relic Castle in Ultra Ball my birthday (10/21) 2011
Timid 30/25/30/31/30/30 HP ROCK 68
Lvl 70 UT
RNG abuse used. Caught on a day that has yet to come. (But it is not too far off)
Full Redis

Victini caught in a Nest Ball at Liberty Garden on 1/31/2012
Timid 31/26/30/31/31/31 HP ICE 70
OT: Ominous
Lvl 15 UT
Took me 30 hours to obtain. That plus its annoying cry makes me hate it.
RNG abuse used. Caught on a day that has yet to come. (But it is not too far off)
Semi-Redis (You can trade, those you trade to cannot) (Unless we make other arrangements)

Tympole (Female) at Pinwheel Forest on 4/9/11 in a Dive Ball
Modest 31/27/31/30/31/31 HP ELECTRIC 70
Hydration

Lvl 15 UT
Caught because cloud1989 wanted it. Caught two other Tympole with the wrong nature to get this one. Only one thing could have made this catch even better. Shininess.
RNG Abuse used. Standard Seed. Caught on the Friday as of writing this (It is Monday today.)
Redis for only cloud1989 and me. So basically non-redis.

Klink caught in Chargestone Cave on 4/2/2011 in a nest ball
Adamant 31/31/31/5/31/31
Minus
Non-NNable
Lvl 25 UT
The other Pokemon that cloud1989 wanted. This one was a fun one to catch. Got a lot of good breeding fodder while attempting to get this one (Including a male and female tynamo!).
RNG Abuse used.
Redis for cloud1989 and me. Not for you.

Roggenrola at Wellspring Cave in a Great Ball
Brave
31/31/31/19/31/0
Sturdy
Lvl 13 UT
Non-NNable
Got bored. So I caught this guy. Sadly, only took me about 10 minutes.
RNG Abuse used.
Semi Redis (You can trade it if you get it from me.)

Petlil Caught at Lostlorn Forest at Level 21 in a Nest Ball
OT: Ominous (00128)
Modest
Chlorophyll
NNable
31/30/30/31/31/31? Really need to check.
Nice little catch. Nuff said.
RNG Abuse used.
Semi Redis (You can trade if you get it from me)

Litwick (Shiny) (Female) caught in a Premier Ball at Celestial Tower
Timid
Flash Fire
NNable
31/26/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70)
I know, I know, you think I am lying through my teeth. Well, when I reset my ID, I reset it just for this guy. I realized later that there are a lot of good spreads on this ID. I personally am at a loss for words about this guy.
RNG Abuse used.
Non Redis. Unless I say otherwise.

Axew (Shiny) UT Lvl 31
31/31/31/30/31/31
Dusk Ball OR Luxury Ball
Adamant OR Jolly
NNable
Caught on my new favorite seed. You will see this one for catches a lot. Each catch was on a different attempt. Collect 'em all! Also available as a CB set for dusk ball adamant with 36HP/252att/220spe
RNG Abuse used.
Non Redis.

Kyurem (Shiny) UT Lvl 75
31/31/31/30/31/31
Dive Ball
Modest
NNable
Told you so.
RNG Abuse used.
Non Redis.

Zekrom UT Lvl 50
N's Castle
Luxury Ball
Lonely
31/31/31/31/31/31
NNable
Don't you wish you could get shiny Zekrom? I do.
RNG Abuse used.

Deino/Hydreigon UT (Deino) or Lvl 98 Ev'd (Ask Labirith for the spread, I think its 4Hp/252SpA/252Spe) (Shiny)
31/31/31/30/31/31
Timid (Modest coming soon)
Dusk Ball
Victory Road
NNable
Once again, that spread.
RNG Abuse used.
Non Redis.

Deino UT lvl 38 (Shiny) Nn'able
Naive
Dusk Ball
The the Litwick Seed. Meant to be a Mixed Sweeper, but other natures can be caught.
RNG Abuse used.
Semi Redis for me and Delagacii. Not you.

Vanillite UT
Dive Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Cold Storage
NNable
Was going to get a shiny one on the 31/31/31/30/31/31 spread, but the set up for the RNG abuse is a one time only thing. Sad to say. I screwed it up.
RNG Abuse used.

Dratini Female Lvl 22 UT
Marvel Scale --> Multiscale
Flawless
NNable
Jolly (all other natures can be hatched in a matter of minutes however, and at Dragon Spiral Tower)
Moves of note:
-Extremespeed (Egg Move)

Dratini Male Lvl 1 UT or Dragonite Lvl 67 248HP/252att/8Spe or Dragonite Lvl 100 4HP/252att/252spe
Marvel Scale --> Multiscale
Flawless
Adamant
Dragonspiral Tower
NNable
Moves of note:
-Extremespeed (Egg Move)

Yay! This is the first flawless hatch for BW for me. Oh right, I can get shiny versions too, but I don't really like puke green Dragonite, but see my "Wants" Section to see what I need to pull off it though.
RNG Abuse used. Hatched on a day yet to come.

I like to do about 1 RNG abuse a week, so this thread should continue to grow...

Credits I owe:
None as of the current moment

Credits I have:
cloud1989- infinity
Delagacii - 5

By the way, I have a real life, so give me a maximum of two weeks to get back to you on any CMTs (Yes, I know that is quite some time), as sometimes my life is living hell, and I have no time for Pokemon.

Pending Trades:
Darkmaster77's Heatran, Jirachi, for 6 of my mons
sophie's zelen's Reshiram for my Klink

Projects

Umm... I have the right to double post in my trade thread at the beginning right?

Anyway this is where I will be putting projects I'm working on and why they are so annoying for me for you to laugh at... because some of them have had countless hours poured in with no results...

Completed Projects and time to complete:
Victini (30 hours)
Kyurem (4 hours)
Volcarona (1 hour)
Tympole for cloud1989 (5 hours)
Klink for cloud1989 (3.5 hours)
Roggenrola (10 minutes)
Litwick (~2 hours)
Thundurus (100+ hours) (failed)
All others: 1 hour

Cobalion
Nature: Timid
Delay: 5422
Hours wasted: 30
I hate Cobalion officially. By the way, those hours are all C gear abuse, so that should explain itself.

Quilfish
IV spread not chosen
Nature not chosen
Egg moves not chosen
Hours wasted: 0
Got about 2 months to make this guy for my cousin... as a birthday present ya know?

I am currently accepting CPs and BPs. With my new go through of my game, I can also accept shiny projects. However, for shiny flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) breeding projects, you must supply me with a non-American male with x/x/x/31/31/x Pokemon in that breeding group, unless I already have one, with the egg moves you want.

Spreads of notice:

31/31/31/30/31/31 Shiny synchronizer frame (HP ELECTRIC 70) (If you don't specify, this is what you get)
31/26/30/31/31/31 Shiny Syncrhonizer Frame (HP ICE 70) (AKA the Litwick Seed)​

Wants

Emolga (Shiny)
HP ICE 70
Good IVs
Egg Moves: Roost
Modest or Timid nature
Any Level UT
Full Redis or Semi-Redis. 5+ Credits in my shop for this guy. Or, if you could give this one to me to give to my brother it can be non-redis. The only thing he wants as of the current moment.

Heatran
UT or 252SpA/252Spe/4Hp
30+/x/30+/30+/30+/30+ HP ICE 70
5+ Credits

Services that I pay for:

EVing 2 Pokemon: 1 Credit
Must be completed within 2 weeks, unless special arrangements are made.

PP Uping 6 Pokemon: 1 Credit
Max out the PP of my Pokemon, mainly for people with ARs. Must use the item, but the item can be hacked.

Someone to teach me to organize my thread better (Price Negotiable)

Huh, always cool when people open up new trade threads! :) Makes for easier trades becuase they don't have everything.

Anyways, take a look at my trade thread a pick out three of my Pokemon you like the best. I'll give them to you for free to get your trade thread started.

Finally CMT for this please.

Celebi (Legit Wondercard) Docile Nature OT: WIN2011 (lvl 50)
Evs: UT
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/30? I need to check before I trade this guy. I know the 31s are accurate. I'm pretty sure it has something like HP 70 Ice.
Got sick of abusing the nature (first time was adamant -.-) so I stuck with docile
- Nasty Plot
- Recover
- Leaf Storm
- Healing Wish
RNG abuse used

CMT for these :)
Kyurem caught at Giant Chasm in Master Ball on Winter Solistice (Dec. 23), 2010 (OT Ominous)
lvl 75 UT
RNG abuse used. This Pokemon is caught on an impossible date. (game had not been released yet by this day)
Got this guy on something like a delay of 5669 or something... got a bunch of nice HP spreads when looking for a good ice spread for Victini (which I still need to catch). So that makes this guy my highest delay to date. Feel pretty proud of myself for catching this beast.

I know I said that I only do one RNG abuse per week, but im making a speed run through BW legendaries (and good Pokemon) before I reset. So heres my latest capture:
Volcarona caught at Relic Castle in Ultra Ball my birthday (10/21) 2011
Timid 30/25/30/31/30/30 HP ROCK 68
Lvl 70 UT

and what you posted in my joint head was correct lol would you do my latios and kyrium? i can make you clones too if you want and send them back and my latios isnt on my white or black its still on my HG im unable to pokeshift it >.<

Update (About time)

I can now offer Pokeshifting!

Also thought I might want to put a few more catches up for when I get around to it. So here they are:

Latias Caught in Ultra Ball on September 15, 2010
Faraway Place (Don't remember where in HG)
Timid 17/21/19/31/12/31
Lvl 100 only
Evs: 112hp/204spa/192spe
Caught it on my second run through of HG, when I was obsessed with shinies (which I sort of still am)
RNG abuse used
Currently in Gen IV
Fully Redis

Zapdos caught in Dusk Ball on September 10, 2010
Faraway Place (Route 10)
Timid 31/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power GRASS 70
Lvl 50 UT
RNG abuse used
Currently in Gen IV
Fully Redis

As for what is new which I have caught, this:

Lvl 15 UT
Semi-Redis (You can trade, those you trade to cannot) (Unless we make other arrangements)

CMT for this:

Lvl 15 UT

CMT for this please

lvl 75 UT
Full Redis
Got this guy on something like a delay of 5669 or something... got a bunch of nice HP spreads when looking for a good ice spread for Victini. So that makes this guy my highest delay to date. Feel pretty proud of myself for catching this beast.

This catch is so big to me (First standard abuse) that I think it deserves its own post. So I give you:

Modest 31/27/31/30/31/31 HP ELECTRIC 70
Hydration
Lvl 15 UT
Caught because cloud1989 wanted it. Caught two other Tympole with the wrong nature to get this one. Only one thing could have made this catch even better. Shininess.
RNG Abuse used. Standard Seed. Caught on the Friday as of writing this (It is Monday today.)
Redis rights to be determined

CMT for...

New Pokemon! My first 5th gen RNG abuse... without further ado i give you...

lvl 75 UT
AR cloning used (Real copy is in storage)
Full Redis

By the way, if you want Surfing or Flying Pikachus from my thread, you have to have them in the forth gen, Since they have HM moves.

New Pokemon:

Adamant 31/31/31/5/31/31
Minus
Lvl 25 UT
The other Pokemon that cloud1989 wanted. This one was a fun one to catch. Got a lot of good breeding fodder while attempting to get this one (Including a male and female tynamo!).
RNG Abuse used.

Brave 31/31/31/19/31/0
Sturdy
Lvl 13 UT
Got bored today. Did this guy in about 10 minutes.
RNG Abuse used.

CMT for the thing below. By the way, is it really that easy to Gen V abuse?

Brave 31/31/31/19/31/0
Sturdy
Lvl 13 UT
Got bored today. Did this guy in about 10 minutes.
RNG Abuse used.

Update

MAJOR UPDATE!

You know how I recently reset my ID right? Well here are the first two catches:

Petlil Caught at Lostlorn Forest at Level 21 in a Nest Ball
Modest
Chlorophyll
31/30/30/31/31/31? Really need to check.
Nice little catch. Nuff said.
RNG Abuse used.

Timid
Flash Fire
I know, I know, you think I am lying through my teeth. Well, when I reset my ID, I reset it just for this guy. I realized later that there are a lot of good spreads on this ID. I personally am at a loss for words about this guy.
RNG Abuse used.

I forgot that I actually wasn't in need of a litwick so I could I simply change the litwick to your roggenrolla? I'll get to this trade and the kyurem trade after I get the stuff you wanted cloned, seeing as you can't clone for me.

CMT for:

Timid
Flash Fire
RNG Abuse used.

Modest 31/27/31/30/31/31
HP ELECTRIC 70
Hydration

Lvl 15 UT
Redis for only cloud1989 and me. So basically non-redis.

Adamant 31/31/31/5/31/31
Minus
Lvl 25 UT
RNG Abuse used.

Brave
31/31/31/19/31/0
Sturdy
Lvl 13 UT
Got bored. So I caught this guy. Sadly, only took me about 10 minutes.
RNG Abuse used.

In response to your CMT, sorry I didn't see anything. Feel free to come back when you get some more Unova Pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)