OMG kecleon ownage. (warstory)

Now everyone will start to use Kecleon to deal with Garchomp! He isn't broken anymore! [/laughs]

Loved how kecleon and your prediction skills destroyed that Garchomp.
Up until they run into a choiced garchomp and kecleon is toast anyway.

Pretty interesting to see a kecleon being actually useful though.

Awesome story, despite a little nickname confusion from time to time a very interesting read (unlike most warstories). I think I might try out that kecleon.

Awesome war story. Is it possible for you to post the EVs of the predicleon here since its a while back and would be a hassle to find in creative moves.

Oh wow..good timing Bologo! xD

Wasn't a close battle but the skill between the two players made it enjoyable. Your prediction with Kecleon was spot on for most of the match. May I ask what your set/spread is?

Er nvm.

If anyone wants the Kecleon moveset, it's right here:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=775383&postcount=697

Heh, several pages ago in the creative moveset thread, but at least the damn set it getting some attention now. It really helps with making prediction better though, it forces you to predict perfectly or miss your turn.
As seen against T-tar, one wrong prediction and kecleon got owned.

And @ Lou Chyper, I thought I had deleted the information stated that it was your tour team. I read over a small bit, and I am very sorry for that.

no-one breed kecleon, im already doing it, and have been since before this story appeared :'(

i dont need the competition :P

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Don't bump threads from two years ago with a comment not relevant which will not inspire discussion. Leave them to die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)