OM Tutoring

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Times are changing. It seems we have tutors going inactive now due to life as we know, so this time, I've came with four new pairings

xavgb is now tutoring LaBalladeDesCieux in Mix and Mega
Sylveon. is now tutoring Official Fissure in Almost Any Ability
ElMustacho and Willdbeast are now tutoring Kylo3944 in Balanced Hackmons
morogrim is now tutoring Rlly6 in Balanced Hackmons.

It has been about a month since our last parings, some have told me their sessions have ended, others I remain unsure of. I'm assuming all of them are done, so any older than these will be removed from the current pairings list. DM me on discord if you request for any change and continue applying if you want to tutor or be tutored. New tutors for unfamiliar metagames would be great!

Here again is a link to the OM Tutoring discord for those who are interested but haven't joined yet.
https://discord.gg/qrCVnjv
Since you mentioned tutoring unfamiliar metagames, I have decided to help the cause!

Role: Top Tutor
Username: OM!
Timezone: PST
Tier: Godly Gift
Special Request: Lets aim for maximizing this upcoming month! We are projected to win OMotM so far based on votes, perfect time to get tutoring in, and play our our strategies!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Since you mentioned tutoring unfamiliar metagames, I have decided to help the cause!

Role: Top Tutor
Username: OM!
Timezone: PST
Tier: Godly Gift
Special Request: Lets aim for maximizing this upcoming month! We are projected to win OMotM so far based on votes, perfect time to get tutoring in, and play our our strategies!
By unfamiliar metagames, I mostly just meant Camomons and STABmons. These are metagames that don't have many tutors or tutees either way.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Apologies for not having done anything with this thread within nearly two months! Checking on our OM tutors to see if we're able to put more pairings in. Will make new ones within the next few days.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
OK! I think it's best to get new pairings started up a month before OMPL, so... let's go fresh.

All old pairings have expired. Out with the old and in with the new!

Anaconja is now tutoring NovaFish21
xavgb is now tutoring TectonicDestroyer
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) is now tutoring Ransei
Marsopa Trump & Test Rex is now tutoring Shruggy

Apologies for the continuation of postponing these parings, and shoutout to TectonicDestroyer for shoving reminders in my PMs every day for the past week.

abriel

I’m with you.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Based off of last post I’ll just assume this still exists.

Username: abriel gabram
Timezone: GMT -5
Tiers: I’d like to be tutored in MnM (teambuilding only) or BH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)