OM Analyses Discussion Thread

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
  • Remove mentions of Mimikyu and Snorlax in 1v1 Nihilego
  • Remove mentions of Mimikyu and Snorlax in 1v1 Buzzwole
  • Remove mentions of Snorlax in 1v1 Type: Null
Thank you very much in advanced

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Tbh I think the whole analysis will need to be re-done not only due to the placing of sets and such, but also since it still has several mentions of Landorus-T as well.
I admit that I was looking only for which set does it use, btw this is strange since that i saw yesterday on the smogon first page...

Tuthur

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Oricorio-E is still mentionned in ZU Bellossom's analysis in the overview.
Same with Silvally-Ghost in Bronzor's overview.

Reactions: BP

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
For AG Mega Ray, Naughty should be the primary option for Choice Scarf since you still outspeed base 100s. I think the DD set wants Lum Berry slashed next to Life Orb too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but for the Let's Go analyses, in the Moves section, is there a way to only show the moves that are available to a Pokemon within Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee? For example, Charizard cannot learn Dragon Dance, Flame Charge, Swords Dance, and Belly Drum in these games, and considering the analysis talks about how it doesn't have a viable way to boost its stats, I fear there will be some kind of confusion for those new to that game/meta.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but for the Let's Go analyses, in the Moves section, is there a way to only show the moves that are available to a Pokemon within Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee? For example, Charizard cannot learn Dragon Dance, Flame Charge, Swords Dance, and Belly Drum in these games, and considering the analysis talks about how it doesn't have a viable way to boost its stats, I fear there will be some kind of confusion for those new to that game/meta.
I'd think mentioning something like "In this format, Charizard doesn't have a viable way to boost its stats", to differentiate, but tell me if something's wrong with this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)