Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to just SpaceBass, removing the numbers at the end please. Also I'd like the B in Bass capital aswell :)

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like my name changed to FogHorn because that is the internet handle I use now and I want to avoid confusion.

k - oglemi

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
I'd like my name changed to silver97 because that's my ps nickname and it's easier for everyone, especially for tours, if i have the same nick

k - oglemi

TruSwagblu

Banned deucer.
I'd like my dob changed from oct, 25, 1996 to 1999, I was 12 when I made this, which was a time when I'd always lie about my age online.

k - oglemi

Last edited:
I would like to request my name be changed to "Prince Phantom", reason being i recently was promoted in a PS chat room and changed it from ghost trainer777 there as well to look more professional. the more i looked at it, the more ghost trainer777 sounded like something a 7 year old would come up with. thx much

k - oglemi

I'd like my name changed to Platyp. It's the handle I'm adopting everywhere I frequent on the internet (including, and probably most relevantly, in #pokemon), so I'd like to use it here, too.

k - oglemi

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Mind if I request changing my to "Hologram"?

Reason: I know some randoms think I'm the LoL monte cristo as odd as that sounds. Plus this name just has so many other references to "other monte cristos" in pop culture that it's too undesirable.

Also the sandwich jokes got old rlly fast (you could say they got- stale)

rejected - active infraction - oglemi

I'd like my birthday changed from Feb 22, 1990 to March 18, 1994. I have no idea why that info's incorrect.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to patriotfan09.
It's the name I go by on most other sites, including Pokémon Showdown, and I'd like them to be uniform.
Thanks.

k - oglemi

Okay I made this account sometime ago, I never used it, and I don't go by Shiny Umbreon anymore. So I would be very happy if I could have my name changed to SirZero14 which is my username for all may accounts.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to "Endeby". This will only change one letter, but still significant as it has been my nick on most other places for a while now.

k - oglemi

Requesting the name change to Caption, I'm getting my name changed on main and would like it here as well
Thanks in advance

k - oglemi

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
Can you change my birth year to 1999 please?

k - oglemi

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'd like to have my name changed to Adamant Zoroark, please.

I need my Smogon name to match my PS name, also it's just easier because nobody can spell or pronounce my current username correctly

k - oglemi

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
hi id like to change my username to adv
im makin the shift to that online handle in other areas, and also i really dont like my current username

k - oglemi

Hi,

If possible, please change my username to 'patera_silk'.

The reason is that I'm trying to reduce my Internet presence (too much content associated with certain usernames).

(Also, I would really appreciate it if you didn't log the change in the first post; I don't have any intention of ever changing it back. But I totally understand if you don't want to accede to this extra request (but I may as well make it).)

Thanks!

k - oglemi

Cased

Banned deucer.
Excuse me tennisace I met you in real life so I believe I deserve some sort of priority

I would like to change my name to Versace Python Cased on behalf of my ß being complete aids and being forced to change on every account I have ß with.

Versace Python Cased does not only symbolize me but it puts me ontop of the Versace Kingdom alongside nobody else so I would appreciate my name to be

Versace Python Cased

literally the worst change i have ever seen which is why i'm immediately approving it NO TAKEBACKSIES ~tennisace

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Can someone change my birthday to May 21st, 1998. I don't know what I was really thinking when I set my birthday, yet what it is now is not correct.

Also, this probably isn't for this profile changes, yet it may be, where would I go to change my e-mail made from this account to my newer one, if that is possible. I have searched on settings, yet I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced.

k - PM me your new email - oglemi

Hi I would like to change from briayan22 to Axew , I own the name of Axew on main in Pokémon Showdown, and would like to change to it here as well.

k - oglemi

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Could i get my name changed to "8-BIT Luster?"
It's the name I use most on Shwdwon, and it's what I'm most recognized as.
I'd also like to change my birth year to 1999.
Thanks.

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)