Resource Official Tours + Hall of Fame

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Hi everyone, this is the thread for the Official Monthly Tournaments of 1v1! If you are not familiar, the 1v1 Official Monthly Tournaments are scheduled events, happening 3 times a day every day, where the participants are given points based on their placement in the tournament. At the end of the month, the top 100 players on the leaderboard will earn Kyubits based on their score (more information on Kyubits can be found in the 1v1 Shopfront thread). All the tournament battles will be Single Elimination, as giving points based on Double Eliminations/Round Robins is presently impossible.
List of Metagames
Currently Scheduled Metagames: USUM 1v1, ORAS 1v1, DP 1v1, BW 1v1, UU 1v1, Monotype 1v1, USUM 2v2
Currently Unscheduled Metagames: AAA 1v1, AG 1v1, Inverse 1v1, STABmons 1v1, 1v1 LC, RSE 1v1, GSC 1v1
Retired Official Metagames: Sketchmons 1v1, No Z-Moves 1v1

Current Tournament Schedule:

Current Time in GMT

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Art by AmirAlexander uwu
Welcome to the Hall of Fame! Recorded here are the winners of each Monthly Championship that the 1v1 room has held since the Championships have begun. Maybe one day, you too can achieve the skill, dedication, and good luck needed in order to top the leaderboard and become a certified 1v1 Champion!
Listed below are the winners, followed by usernames at the time.

June: charizard8888

July: DEG (Dream Eater Gengar)

August: Blazikin

September: UnleashOurPassion (embracedurant)

October: Wrath of Alakazam (Attidude)

November: Wrath of Alakazam (Attidude)

December: Osra (Glyx/I won some tours)

January: ggopw

February: Osra (Glyx/postinthethread)

March: Undecided Days

April: TDA (The Dark Alakazam/The Test Alakazam)

May: Wrath of Alakazam (Attidude)

June: Lavaman65

July: No user won in July (Leaderboards were broken)

August: No user won in August (Leaderboards were broken)

September: toadandhishaxx

October: Freddy Kyogre (win100)

November: Quote

December: XSTATIC COLD

January: ggopw

February: Emperor

March: ryyjyywyy

April: Shyom

May: justrav000

June: Squirtell 1v1

July: Kaif

August: ggopw

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn

In addition to participation in Official Room Tournaments, we would also like to honor the champions who have played in either the individual or team tournaments we've had up to this point in time.

Players will be listed in order of number of trophies earned, then by difficulty of each tournament won, then by variety of tournaments won, then alphabetically.

Presently, the order of 'difficulty' goes:
1. 1v1 Classic / 1v1 Ladder Tour
3. 1v1 SSNLs
4. Any 1v1 Team Tour

#1 Iron Crusher

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe), 1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas), World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe), World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe Captain + Player)

#2 Chickenpie2

1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas), 1v1 Ladder Tournament II, 1v1 Spring Seasonal II

#3 ggopw

1v1 Summer Seasonal I, 1v1 Winter Seasonal I, World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe Captain + Player)

#4 TheShadowClaw

1v1 Premier League II (Vivacious Virizions), World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe Captain + Player), World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe)

#5 Squirtell 1v1

1v1 Ladder Tour III, 1v1 Summer Seasonal II

#6 Joker 1v1

1v1 Classic I, 1v1 Premier League III (Hellfire Heatrans)

#7 UnleashOurPassion

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe), 1v1 Ladder Tournament I

#8 Osra

1v1 Premier League II (Vivacious Virizions Captain & Player), 1v1 Spring Seasonal I

#9 lautreamont

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe), 1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas)

#10 XSTATIC COLD

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe), 1v1 Premier League III (Hellfire Heatrans)

#11 Blazikin

World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe Captain + Player), World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe)

#12 Djokra

World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe), World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe)

#13 OM room

1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas), 1v1 Premier League II (Vivacious Virizions)

#14 Wanonymous1616

World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe), World Cup of 1v1 (Central Europe)

#15 SoulWind

1v1 Classic II

#16 Huston

1v1 Fall Seasonal I

#17 187 Fan

World Cup of 1v1 III (Central Europe)

#18 Alakazam

1v1 Premier League II (Vivacious Virizions Captain & Player)

#19 alive

1v1 Premier League III (Hellfire Heatrans)

#20 Alore

1v1 Premier League II (Vivacious Virizions)

#21 ayedan

#22 Baleblaze

1v1 Premier League III (Hellfire Heatrans Captain & Player)

#23 BigBoy038

World Cup of 1v1 II (Coastal Europe)

#24 Chloe

#25 Chrispy Burns

#26 DezShizzels

#27 dom

1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas Captain & Player)

#28 Drud

1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas)

#29 Freddy Kyogre

#30 FunInDaSun

#31 ima

#32 I'm actually Cash

#33 Inkreativ

#34 Knuckstrike

#35 Kris

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe Captain)

#36 Lancer Fr

#37 London13

#38 motogp

#39 neomon

#40 NotFrancy

#41 pasy_g

#42 Quote

#43 Rumplestiltskin

World Cup of 1v1 (Europe)

#44 ryyjyywyy

#45 Santu

#46 Sealette

#47 Sificon

#48 SolarflareRo

#49 So Noisy

#50 TheThorn

#51 Thimo

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe Captain & Player)

#52 toadandhishaxx

#53 TogliBabineBoeuf

#54 TonyFlygon

#55 Tzums

World Cup of 1v1 I (Europe)

#56 UBERLandon21

#57 Waylaid

#58 wishes

1v1 Premier League I (Thotting Tsareenas Captain & Player)​

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
As we strive to better our tournament scene, we must ultimately crack down on the culture of excessive assistance and pointing things out that has become normalized to this day.

As such, we shall be implementing a system of 1v1-oriented Tournament Bans:

Being tournament banned from 1v1 Tournaments means that you are no longer allowed to participate in any 1v1-affiliated tournaments (in and out of the forum) until your tournament ban runs out. Upon being tournament banned, you will be removed from any other 1v1 tour you were participating in at the time. Repetition of previous offenses that led to tournament bans will be met with escalated punishment as deemed appropriate.

Last edited:
As we closely approach the 1v1 Classic, I’d like to propose the notion of changing the current official tournaments in the 1v1 room.
  • I think that ADV 1v1 should be included instead of Monotype 1v1 as a Room official format
    • It's very likely, if not guaranteed, to be in the Upcoming 1v1 classic. Having that would provide exposure to the metagame, allowing for better play during classic with newer arrivals to the scene.
    • This will allow for more traction, which could lead to better resources
    • Anyone who says “Doesn't the 1v1 Old Gens room exist” isn’t making a good argument.
    • I used to hate ADV but they banned Slaking so it no longer dogshit.

• 1v1 UU should probably be taken out.
    • It's been in rotation for quite a long time and despite the fact that it's quite easy to get into and me harassing UnleashOurPassion to attempt to manage it, It doesn't seem to be getting any development.
    • It should probably be replaced with a growing metagame such as LC 1v1, which has had quite a successful tour and a good amount of work put into it so far.
I hope we can get something done out of this. Thank you and have a nice day.

As we closely approach the 1v1 Classic, I’d like to propose the notion of changing the current official tournaments in the 1v1 room.
  • I think that ADV 1v1 should be included instead of Monotype 1v1 as a Room official format
    • It's very likely, if not guaranteed, to be in the Upcoming 1v1 classic. Having that would provide exposure to the metagame, allowing for better play during classic with newer arrivals to the scene.
    • This will allow for more traction, which could lead to better resources
    • Anyone who says “Doesn't the 1v1 Old Gens room exist” isn’t making a good argument.
    • I used to hate ADV but they banned Slaking so it no longer dogshit.

• 1v1 UU should probably be taken out.
    • It's been in rotation for quite a long time and despite the fact that it's quite easy to get into and me harassing UnleashOurPassion to attempt to manage it, It doesn't seem to be getting any development.
    • It should probably be replaced with a growing metagame such as LC 1v1, which has had quite a successful tour and a good amount of work put into it so far.
I hope we can get something done out of this. Thank you and have a nice day.
I think we should wait until gen8 to Change the officials because many metas such as Monotype and UU 1v1 wont be Developed at all (and they are barely even developed in gen7) and in my opinion that will have to lead to a Change of officials into more oldgens because sm will be an oldgen.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
Updated the Hall of Fame for World Cup 3 (tagging Iron Crusher Blazikin TheShadowClaw Djokra and ggopw so they can be aware)

Also clarified on what 'ranking by difficulty' means:

- Non-team tours that are single elimination (Ladder Tour and Classic) are ranked first equally
- Non-team tours that are double elimination (The Seasonals) are ranked a step below
- Team Tours are ranked last

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
With the addition of the Shopfront and Kyubits as a rewards system, the staff and I figured that it'd be fun if we provide people more of a reason than glory alone to participate in the main 1v1 tournaments. Here is the breakdown for each tournament:

1v1 Classic - 1000 Kyubits, 500 for runner-up, 100 for each cup winner
1v1 Ladder Tournament - 1000 Kyubits, 500 for runner-up
1v1 Seasonals - 750 Kyubits, 300 for runner-up
1v1 Premier League - 500 Kyubits to each member of the winning team, 200 Kyubits to each member of the runner-up team
1v1 World Cup - 500 Kyubits to each member of the winning team, 200 Kyubits to each member of the runner-up team
Unofficial 1v1 Tournaments - 100 Kyubits, 50 for runner-up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)