Official Smogon Tournament XVIII - Round 2-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

Opponent has not responded to me and has not been online since Jan 12.

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
aw, oppo took ages to reply and when he did he misunderstood the time and didnt provide any specific time to play , can send ss if needed

aw, oppo took ages to reply and when he did he misunderstood the time and didnt provide any specific time to play , can send ss if needed
I’m still very available to play we still have time as well ,additionally I called for a time first and communication goes both ways and when I told him I was confused as to what time to play they literally just referenced the confusing time post they originally sent would’ve been nice to just post a time

Last edited:
Claiming act win vs LegendaryC26 - we'd scheduled for Sunday (Feb 6) at 8am GMT-8, but opponent did not show and has not responded to my messages (see screenshots below). It's almost 1am my time, and I have work tomorrow, so can't stay up waiting longer...

1644166352148.png

1644166395860.png

Reactions: TPH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)