Official Smogon Tournament XVIII - Round 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opponent Kowasabii has been active rarely and said he would be available saturday and today but today he wasn't on at the time he said he would be today and that was the time i was going to battle him this is not the only time because i gave him many time frames and he never said what time he would be available and only once before told me he is online and ready and at that time i wasn't available also you can find the messages on his wall

my opponent Kowasabii has been active rarely and said he would be available saturday and today but today he wasn't on at the time he said he would be today and that was the time i was going to battle him this is not the only time because i gave him many time frames and he never said what time he would be available and only once before told me he is online and ready and at that time i wasn't available also you can find the messages on his wall
activity win request

Im disputing this. I have given him several times we can play. He requested three times to play but only gave about an hour notice all three times. You can look on my profile. I tried scheduling a time in advance but then he wouldn’t come online for several days and then when he finally would he would schedule a time for like an hour. Im not online all the time at least like a few hours or a day heads up would work fine.

Basically, I told him on Thursday I could play anytime after 5 pm EST this weekend. He messaged me at 7:41 EST saying he wanted to play at 8:30 EST with less than an hour notice. I was eating dinner with my family and didn't see the message until now. Considering he took no measures to schedule a time more than an hour in advance I think I deserve the activity win. I told him the times I would be available and I did not receive a reply until very short notice.

Last edited:
The wind goes to my opponent, the day we were supposed to battle the second time I was putting the hospital, I don't feel right holding up the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)