Official Smogon Tournament XVII - Round 2-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request, opponent missed schedule time and has not responded back to me.

edit: Opponent gave me the win.

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request

Not sure why my bracket changed from A to D, but whatever *shrug

Confide and I scheduled our match for today at 11 AM GMT -6. I was on the tournaments server on showdown from 10 AM - 1 PM GMT -6, just in case there was a misunderstanding about what GMT we were each in. Unfortunately, I can't stay on any longer today at least not with any consistency. If I catch him on discord or something when I'm at my computer, obviously I'll challenge him, but otherwise I think giving him a 3 hour window to show up is more than fair.

Activity Win Request

Not sure why my bracket changed from A to D, but whatever *shrug

Confide and I scheduled our match for today at 11 AM GMT -6. I was on the tournaments server on showdown from 10 AM - 1 PM GMT -6, just in case there was a misunderstanding about what GMT we were each in. Unfortunately, I can't stay on any longer today at least not with any consistency. If I catch him on discord or something when I'm at my computer, obviously I'll challenge him, but otherwise I think giving him a 3 hour window to show up is more than fair.
What? I vmed you to notify that I was online a little before noon and you never responded? And I went on to vm you 5 more times and got no reply, just to realize you tried to snake the win from underneath me?? Lol??

and you claim to have been online for the duration of 3 hours, yet not once did you think to vm me to see if I was online during said duration?? Wtf dude?

edit: actually, I vmed you at 10:30am (not a little before noon) further invalidating you activity win request.
I want my extension

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What? I vmed you to notify that I was online a little before noon and you never responded? And I went on to vm you 5 more times and got no reply, just to realize you tried to snake the win from underneath me?? Lol??

and you claim to have been online for the duration of 3 hours, yet not once did you think to vm me to see if I was online during said duration?? Wtf dude?

edit: actually, I vmed you at 10:30am (not a little before noon) further invalidating you activity win request.
I want my extension
I'm not trying to snake a win from anyone man, don't be like that. I'm just following tournament procedure.

You messaged me on Smogon at 12:30 GMT -6, an hour and a half after our match was scheduled to start. I'm not married to these forums, so I'm sorry I missed the VM, but I was idling on showdown / discord waiting for you, for two hours after when we were scheduled, in fact! And yeah you've blown up my wall a ton since then but I had things I planned to do today that I would have gladly rearranged if you'd preferred to play at a different time, but we scheduled for 11 AM and that's when I made sure I was available for you. It's not my fault you weren't on showdown or discord at the agreed upon time.

Last edited:

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Extensions
-------
starry blanket vs LightScreener
Piyush25 vs TopLel TopKek
LonelyNess vs Confide, LonelyNess didn't check in and Confide attempted to reschedule.

Activity Wins
-------
AmyQuaris over Gtraikon, no attempt to schedule
So Noisy over ArgyleVGC, no attempt to schedule
Gigolo JC Denton over ToadNorton, no attempt to schedule
Fruitdealer over Its all RNG, stopped responding before finishing scheduling
Eleyn over Fener, "I'll see if I can play this afternoon, if we can't take the win"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)