Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Round 3-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
opp & I were supposed to play today but forgot, I asked him if he wanted an extension twice already & he’s been on but hasn’t replied, so I’m asking for an extension just in case he still wants to play

Reactions: TPP

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Round 3 Activity Decisions:
As always, if you play before the deadline and you were flipped/act called against, let me know so I can fix the situation :blobuwu:

Mammaluu vs oldspicemike - mammaluu didn't respond
Kiubymor vs shwokedrew - shwoke hasn't been on since January
cherif18 vs Drookez - cherif didn't respond
Amir vs Silben - silben didn't respond
trace vs Artmagic. - cutting it a bit close, but activity for trace. trace contacted a little late in the round, with about 3.5 days left. artmagic didn't respond until deadline day and didn't propose a time. trace asked for a more specific timeframe, artmagic proposed a time outside of the deadline hours later. while scheduling wasn't absolutely clear from trace's end, the lack of scheduling from artmagic's end gives trace the activity.
London Beats vs DemZii - london didn't respond
Karppi vs Flynned' - karpi vmed on tuesday, flynned' didn't respond until karppi's afternoon saturday. karrpi communicated his inavailability sunday and flynned only gave him less than half of saturday to respond and schedule. it's unreasonable to expect scheduling to happen in such short timeframe. activity to karrppi.
Erzengel vs gamermax - gamer hasn't been on since jan

Extensions
Indigo Plateau vs Lunar. - both missed the time (being online doesn't count btw, need to be ready to play and the only way to show that is through a VM)
Trognon vs TDK - tdk would normally get act, he asked for an extension and it's been granted
kland vs Kabum - i don't like giving this extension, still considering a coinflip as i write this. however, both parties are trying to schedule, if clumsily, so i want to try to get this completed. use timeframes, instead of trying to snipe a time that might work for both of you, give ranges that work.
Corporal Levi vs Le Polie Tre - going to extend this on the assumption that the late start from extension is the problem, post evidence otherwise if not
Electronno vs DeeJ - one hell of a case. considered activity to electronno because DeeJ didn't respond to electronno for almost four days, but the fact that electronno wasn't exactly specific with his own time proposals made me hesitate. i'll give the benefit of the doubt that deej's extension request (you posted in the wrong thread btw) is coming out of a place of wanting to get this done, but improve on scheduling and specificity in the future, please.

Coinflips:
Teddeh vs Oemmel - don't see any contact between these two...correct me if i'm wrong
k3nan vs Conflict - no contact? correct me if wrong

Round 3 Activity Decisions:
As always, if you play before the deadline and you were flipped/act called against, let me know so I can fix the situation :blobuwu:

Mammaluu vs oldspicemike - mammaluu didn't respond
Kiubymor vs shwokedrew - shwoke hasn't been on since January
cherif18 vs Drookez - cherif didn't respond
Amir vs Silben - silben didn't respond
trace vs Artmagic. - cutting it a bit close, but activity for trace. trace contacted a little late in the round, with about 3.5 days left. artmagic didn't respond until deadline day and didn't propose a time. trace asked for a more specific timeframe, artmagic proposed a time outside of the deadline hours later. while scheduling wasn't absolutely clear from trace's end, the lack of scheduling from artmagic's end gives trace the activity.
London Beats vs DemZii - london didn't respond
Karppi vs Flynned' - karpi vmed on tuesday, flynned' didn't respond until karppi's afternoon saturday. karrpi communicated his inavailability sunday and flynned only gave him less than half of saturday to respond and schedule. it's unreasonable to expect scheduling to happen in such short timeframe. activity to karrppi.
Erzengel vs gamermax - gamer hasn't been on since jan

Extensions
Indigo Plateau vs Lunar. - both missed the time (being online doesn't count btw, need to be ready to play and the only way to show that is through a VM)
Trognon vs TDK - tdk would normally get act, he asked for an extension and it's been granted
kland vs Kabum - i don't like giving this extension, still considering a coinflip as i write this. however, both parties are trying to schedule, if clumsily, so i want to try to get this completed. use timeframes, instead of trying to snipe a time that might work for both of you, give ranges that work.
Corporal Levi vs Le Polie Tre - going to extend this on the assumption that the late start from extension is the problem, post evidence otherwise if not
Electronno vs DeeJ - one hell of a case. considered activity to electronno because DeeJ didn't respond to electronno for almost four days, but the fact that electronno wasn't exactly specific with his own time proposals made me hesitate. i'll give the benefit of the doubt that deej's extension request (you posted in the wrong thread btw) is coming out of a place of wanting to get this done, but improve on scheduling and specificity in the future, please.

Coinflips:
Teddeh vs Oemmel - don't see any contact between these two...correct me if i'm wrong
k3nan vs Conflict - no contact? correct me if wrong
We're scheduled for 6:00pm today, scheduling is on my wall. Requesting extension and not coin flip
1583155566765.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)