Official Smogon Tournament XVI - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
best of luck to you all of you guys

rooting for flamingvictini/ima because i recognize their names lol. sjneider has been playing well in #tournaments and thats all i know from him so he must be practicing good but any of these players can win.

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I really think I could have won this tour, extremely motivated to play all of my series but the Gods do not want me to win it seems, after all the flinches/para whatnot :( Think the g3 was mine but it's all good, it's the game we play and I won't complain

Thanks ABR Finchinator xray xtra$hine TDK Tony lax for all your help with teams <3 Thanks US West for cheering me on. SHOUTOUT LAX for the god rachi.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with disdain, ridicule, and self-righteous fervor, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

c u in world cup oh also i can finally change this avi ROFL i kept it for good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)