Official Smogon Tournament XV - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
I'm disappointed about the way that I played that series, definitely not my best & let nerves get to me in the end. There's a lot for me to learn from it, especially from g3 when I should've closed it out at the end with sd weav instead of risking draco, but you play & you learn & at the end I'm still proud of coming this far & of my performance throughout the tour before semis

I did my thing for the majority of the tour but major shoutouts to Finchinator and KingKdot for providing builds, ideas, feedback, etc in the later rounds, you two were easily the ones who helped me the most & I can't thank you enough for that. Thanks to my fellow ou mods, crew, and rangers for supporting me throughout, you guys are the best & motivated me to try harder than before. It'd take me forever to give a personal shoutout to everyone else who helped / offered to help but you know who you are so thanks if you're reading this :blobthumbsup:

Hoping for a ben vs punny finals, gl to everyone left

e: that's the last time I drop taunt on fini :pirate:

Last edited:
lost gg, unfortunately I calced wrong the last game and thought there musta been no way he was z koko but realized i was a bulkier fini spread than the default defensive fini on calc. Just want to give a big huge shout out to my boi D!fficult for making me interested in pokemon again after going 1-2 in wcop 3 years in a row. It was very enjoyable laddering with you bro and hope you can get into west again and kill it. I also wanna s/o to everyone who cheered for me even if they didn't know who I was personally and it really meant a lot to me. Hope wq wins classics. gl to the two remaining people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)