Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

Activity Win Request

men, every time you look for yourself, you just want to buy time and win for act win
This message just straight up doesn't make sense. You ignored me for half an hour, wasting my time, therefore I requested the activity win.

Activity Win Request

My rival avoids me when I can play, I'm available all day and today and tomorrow, my nick is bombaop I can play, but my opponent is jhoneandome.
??? I said I was there and you avoided me. You say you're available all day, but initially only gave me times way past midnight for me? When you finally gave I time I could kinda do it's one where I would normally be getting off my PC because I have parents that don't want me to use it at night. You say I didn't give you my nick, even though I did twice, when you hadn't given me it either. You respond to my initial message in a langue I do not speak, I ask what it means and don't get a reply, asked me when I can when I had already told you, you try to get me to schedule elsewhere (why would I give you my phone number?), start typing in all caps, giving only times that are way too late, when you finally suggest something I can kinda do you disappear for half an hour and you say I ignored you? Ridiculous.

This message just straight up doesn't make sense. You ignored me for half an hour, wasting my time, therefore I requested the activity win.

??? I said I was there and you avoided me. You say you're available all day, but initially only gave me times way past midnight for me? When you finally gave I time I could kinda do it's one where I would normally be getting off my PC because I have parents that don't want me to use it at night. You say I didn't give you my nick, even though I did twice, when you hadn't given me it either. You respond to my initial message in a langue I do not speak, I ask what it means and don't get a reply, asked me when I can when I had already told you, you try to get me to schedule elsewhere (why would I give you my phone number?), start typing in all caps, giving only times that are way too late, when you finally suggest something I can kinda do you disappear for half an hour and you say I ignored you? Ridiculous.
Only say, i can play now. You can ?

I'm still waiting for my rival, he told me he could play this weekend, but now he tells me he does not know if he could. I can be available if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)