Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 4-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I won my game last round and posted it before deadline. What happened? Why am I not in this round? https://gyazo.com/68f6c4f5a0baedb202ba20c31331f689
Hello, we'll sub you in over your Round 3 opponent, Dazzlingtogekisses. You seem to have posted your win in the 3-C thread when your matchup was in the 3-D thread, so that's the reason your win was "overlooked".

Thus the new matchup for Round 4 is: Jrdn vs ADF Test. An extension will be given so you two can arrange a time to play.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Me and geniusx have distant timezones so it was impossible to play during the week and we mixed up the scheduling for weekend. I'd like to ask an extension so we can play on tuesday since ill be on vacation next week. It would be appreciated.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
act/extention

screenshots here

i cant play weekends without fair warning and so my opp and i scheduled for friday since they couldnt do weekdays. opp then pmed an hour before the time saying they couldnt make it and wanted to do times that i am at work (i can still post on smog but i cant play just in case i have to do smth). im fine with an extension, though i can only do monday as im busy afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)