Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 3-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I’m calling activity against my opponent, plgje, after no response to my initial VM about when we wanted to schedule. He also hasn’t been online since Feb 16th, which is before this round began.

Activity win request
I contacted my opponent on his profile and got no response. Also, he hasn't been on since January 27.

Last edited:
Activity Win Request. Opponent hasn't been active since the 10th of January, but I still contacted him. Did so on Tuesday, and no reply given.

Going to request an activity win against B@oba. You can see us trying to arrange the match on his profile. We were going to play Wednesday and they cancelled a few hours before, We rescheduled for Friday and they just didn't show up or say anything. They posted today basically saying "I can play you right now or tomorrow" and that doesn't work for me.

He wasn't available on weekend and walked back on the time he suggested so act
literally dude, what is this?
I scheduled as soon as I saw the round came out so the first day aldready cuz I wanted to get this done asap as knew I couldn't play in the weekend. Now you come with this act post because I couldn't play at the ONLY TIME in 7 days (which happened to be late in the night in my timezone)? Sorry but I can't take this act loss, I also have test to study for.
Also nice sportmanship, u didn't even ask for an extension, thing I'm doing now instead of calling activity for your poor activity.
With an extension I will be able to play next wednesday, same time you proposed last week (11pm gmt+2). Let me know if it works.
SparksBlade

Going to request an activity win against B@oba. You can see us trying to arrange the match on his profile. We were going to play Wednesday and they cancelled a few hours before, We rescheduled for Friday and they just didn't show up or say anything. They posted today basically saying "I can play you right now or tomorrow" and that doesn't work for me.
No, i said that i was too busy this week and if you can't play this weekend i'll request an extension, it's unfair for u to ask for activity...

I request an extension due to personal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)