Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 3-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
I've replied this evening but this guy wouldn't battle so I suggest an extra day to battle
You can't wait 6 and 1/2 days, 7 hours before the deadline to suddenly show up and expect someone to play at an unexpected time. You said you were online, but I just check the user Plgje on PS and it shows up as not online, and you haven't told me you have a different username otherwise. I'm still calling activity.

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Activity Win Request
We agreed to play on Wednesday but at the arranged time my opponent had internet problems so he asked to play another time. I told him to hit me up when he can play. He hasn't done so and the deadline is tonight so I'm gonna have to ask for an activity win sadly.

Calling for activity win
Opponent talked mad shit before the fight then didn't show up to the scheduled fight. And from the looks of it; its most likely too late to reschedule. Ill be on a bit longer so if they do show up I'll delete this post and we can battle.
Pic 1: Screenshot of confirming the fight
Pic 2: screenshot showing they haven't been online to show up
Pic 3: My opponent talking shit

Deleted User 453133

Banned deucer.
Activity Win Request
We agreed to play on Wednesday but at the arranged time my opponent had internet problems so he asked to play another time. I told him to hit me up when he can play. He hasn't done so and the deadline is tonight so I'm gonna have to ask for an activity win sadly.
it's like that, i had problems throughout the week with my internet, if we can ask for extension, we can play, otherwise, I think the most just thing is that you stay the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)