Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ugly activity win request

my opponent Hec and I scheduled for after the deadline and he's been afk since wednesday so my attempts to reschedule haven't been responded to. I will be on for a few more hours (I had requested to have the time changed to today at 2 PM gmt-8) so maybe we'll play but it isn't looking likely. I am requesting the activity win simply because I have been active erryday and attempted to make this happen.

Waited over 30 mins after scheduled time and oppo hasnt logged on smogon in 14 hours. I have stuff to do today calling activity.
well maybe you could have said you didn't have time when we scheduled, i could play all the week and i let you choose the time making sure you were free, and came at 9 because i though we have scheduled for that time and i have been since then in smogtours and sd, imo this is just a smokebomb and we should have an extension or a coinflip but if you get the act gl in next rounds ig

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity Wins

Hira vs Diego Maradona
Bruno de Lucas
vs NobuNobu
KingKdot vs Sinkyr
N_Mareanie vs Indigo Plateau
toinha
vs jnpman
Maxouille vs Ada
Lycinth
vs Utresian
LeoShakur vs AttackOnSamurott
Juan Carl0s vs baddjordan
Pope Stall vs Ciele
Suwan31 vs Energy
Tubbe00007
vs PikachuZappyZap

Coinflips

Parkzy vs NessOnTiptoeZ
Poison Adhesive vs Laroxyl

Extensions

iceyouth vs Hayburner
Slick Willy vs Plas
DeMarcus B vs The Mawile Ace

Deadline for extension: 27/02 23:59 GMT -4.
If there's any missing contact between you and your opponent (smogon pm, discord etc) or if you think the act call was wrong, pm Luigi and he'll look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)