Official Smogon Tournament XV - Round 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request

Contacted opponent a week ago (Feb, 4th), but they have not been online since they registered for OST (Jan 9th). (their "in" post is literally the only thing they have done at smogon forums). I believe it is safe to assume that they will not be playing.

Activity win request

I have yet to hear from my opponent, he hasn't been online since the 29th and I messaged him the same day round 2 started

Activity Win Request

I messaged my opponent's user page at the start of the round but they said they would get back to me later because they were sick at the time. They never got back in contact. I sent a reminder message on the post this week but they have not responded.

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
can I req an activity win?

they said itd be moved to today 5 pm my time and its been a few hours after that, still nothing

Edit: he said for me to take the win

Last edited:
Reactions: DKM
Activity win
just gonna call act now because i've contacted my guy IcoOfSeele but he hasn't been on since the 24th and i can't play the next 3 days so yea lol.

c0mp

The one and only / Discord ID: c0mp
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Activity Win
Opponent hasn't been online since Feb 4th.

Reactions: DKM

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Activity win
As it can be seen on opponent's wall he had been 1 month out of the side and responded on last thursd without saying a time or anything,and disappeared after that,so calling act bc ye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)