Official Smogon Tournament XV - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know eeveto for some time now since I used to be active on pokespain, and always found him as a pretty competent OUer, he makes some nice reads in many games and is surely hard to predict on builder. If theres someone to make an upset this year, he is the man.

Anyway, ben gay is always high on my personal rankings in everything he plays and we are in a point of the meta that his playstyle fits really well, and even if people usually rates him as "someone who is good on builder but not THAT good in-game" I think its just untrue LOL, hes solid af. My boy Tricking is on a tear in SM OU since last snake as well, and while hes not someone to carry his own weigh with prep, he always brings solid stuff and pilots pretty well. I hope they play each other on finals, would be fun to watch. If not, eeveto vs one of them would be great too. Good luck everyone c:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
you are still poor np

edit: seriously thanks to all the people that supported me, to the usual builders etc. To people that asked me why i almost kept playing with basically 0 prep even after going further in the tour, this series can be a good answer. apparently i can't keep a normal level of luck in the later stages of tournaments.

Last edited:
hot take but let me hit you with this, "gl hf" is just a handshake and he has every right to be upset
Nah, he didn’t. I am sure he has never haxed anyone in his life to win. The typical response to being haxed in pokemon should not be crying like a baby, and if it is don’t play it. I choked game 3 because he kept talking and I didn’t think about calcing flamethrower damage on magerna and just assumed it was scarf (dumb, I know looking back but was more focused on bantering with him than calcing). But I didn’t choke game 1 or 2 and that would be evident if he actually knew my sets which he doesn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)