Official Smogon Tournament XV - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot take but let me hit you with this, "gl hf" is just a handshake and he has every right to be upset
He does have a right to be upset but does he have a right to act like that? I’ve seen people get haxed in some of the most important games on this website and not say as much as a word. It’s not even like it was back and forth shittalking either....... tricking was just insulting and pressuring his oppponent who was being far too patient with him. This isn’t the first time either, he did the exact same thing last ost but worse with abusive pms and wall messages, and got a huge amount of support and likes for doing so. Why are we endorsing this sort of behaviour instead of challenging it? What sort of impressing do you think it’s giving off to new players! Oh beat the most respected on here and you’ll get insulted, intimidated, personally attacked and made into a joke....

The ultimate kid

Banned deucer.
Yeah no, tricking can ofc complains, he does what he wants, no one speaks when ES is trashtalking, just stfu no need to ARGUE. We all know that Tricking is better and it's hard to lose vs hax. Fruitdealer would have trashtalk if he would have lose vs hax too. The guy above me is srsly retarded, "impression to new players" trashtalk, Intimidated etc exist everywhere, sports, videogames. Idts someone care if they see an italian trashtalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)